Kim K privacy clash with Kanye? Kim admits they are 'different', West wants to raise baby in France
Reality star Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting their first child together in July but the pair has recently been swamped with rumors of a split.
Kardashian addressed the ongoing rumors, saying that she and West are definitely "different" which worries her.
She told Fabulous magazine: "We live different lives, but I love being open. That's who I've always been. That will never change because that is who I am. It does worry me when I think about it."
She continued: "I'm definitely more of a recluse since I'm pregnant but I haven't necessarily decided to hold myself back, it's just preparing myself for respecting the privacy of my child and my boyfriend."
While Kardashian, 31, is used to living her life in front of the cameras, she does not want her child to be "growing up in the limelight."
West, 35, reportedly wants to raise their baby in France while Kardashian wants to raise the child in the States.
A source told Life & Style magazine: "Kanye is absolutely insistent that the baby will be raised in France, but Kim's refusing to let that happen. It's so important for her to be near her family and have the baby grow up around its aunts, uncles and cousins. There's no way she'll stop fighting Kanye on this."
The pair has spent a lot of time apart since the announcement of the pregnancy last year. They reportedly spent less than 30 days together since the announcement.
Contrary to rumors of a split, the pair also sparked rumors of an engagement last week when Kardashian attended the Met Gala in New York with a pair of long-sleeved gloves. Her floral dress was designed by Riccardo Tisci, who told Women's Wear Daily: "She is the future wife of a really good friend of mine. I wanted to have a moment of family…Kim, Kanye and the baby."
The iconic animated vegetables that inspired and entertained a generation are returning to the small screen once again. Veggie Tales in the City premieres on Netflix tomorrow and Christian Today brings two exclusive clips of the new show.
'False Idol': Kanye West Depicted As Crucified Christ, But With Bling Around Neck, In Life-Size Sculpture
Kanye West has just been "immortalised" with the unveiling of a life-size gold sculpture of himself looking like Jesus Christ during His crucifixion.
- Brand New VeggieTales Brings Godly Vegetables Back To Netflix: Exclusive Clips
- 'I Miss My Father': Daughter Of Murdered Missionary Jim Elliot Speaks Out
- What Makes A Great Sermon? 5 Tips For The Perfect Preach
- Why Are Black Majority Churches Growing So Fast In The UK?
- These Are 5 Qualities That Make A Great Pastor
- When Is Ash Wednesday 2017?
- She Was Looking For Matches To Get High On Heroin – And Instead She Found A Bible And Met Jesus
- The Mystery Of Millennials: They Aren't Who You Think They Are
- Sunday Swimming Row In Scotland Makes A Splash
- Syrian Man 'Tortured' There After US Church Published His Baptism Can't Sue, Court Rules
- ISIS Terror Grows In Egypt As Christian Man Shot Dead And Son Burned Alive
- Blasphemy Laws In Denmark Used For First Time In Over 40 Years Against Man Who Filmed Himself Burning The Quran
- Turkey Has Given 'No Evidence' In Andrew Brunson Case, Says Legal Team
- Family Of Missing Christian Woman In Egypt Accuse Police Of Complicity In Her Kidnapping
- 'Hopeless' Muslim Family Try To Commit Suicide — But God Heals Them, With Dead Son Even Restored To Life