Kate Middleton due date next week? Duchess may give birth earlier than July 15
Kate Middleton may give birth to the future king or queen in just one week's time as recent reports are stating that the Duchess of Cambridge may be doing a 'Diana' by announcing that the due date for the birth may be in mid-July, earlier than the actual due date.
Middleton may have given the wrong due date to media outlets just like her late mother-in-law in order to thwart attention from the birth.
Prince William and Kate Middleton's first child is rumored to be born some time between July 11-13, but the actual date has not been confirmed by Buckingham Palace. Princess Diana had announced that William would be due on July 1, 1982, but the birth came 10 days earlier. That being said, a lot of babies do not arrive on their actual due date.
The Duchess is expected to give birth at the Lindo wing at St. Mary's Hospital in Paddington, west London, the same hospital where Prince William was born. The pair reportedly do not know the sex of the baby.
The baby will be delivered by Queen Elizabeth's former gynecologist, Marcus Setchell, along with her current gynecologist, Alan Farthing.
The Duke is expected to take only two weeks of statutory paternity leave after the birth of his child, before he returns to his duties with the RAF Search and Rescue team in Wales.
The news of the birth of the baby will first be reported to the Queen before any official announcement is made. An aide from the hospital will carry a piece of paper with details of the baby's gender, weight and time of birth, which will then be taken to Buckingham Palace. The official notice will be put on an easel on the forecourt of the Palace for the world to see before the Palace's official Twitter feed sends out the news.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Monster Or Messiah: How Should The Church Respond To Donald Trump?
- Pope Francis: Christians Face Daily Battle With Satan
- 'Can I get a witness?' Whatever happened to sharing our testimonies?
- It's Been 500 Years Since The Reformation. Now Is The Time To Admit We Need Each Other
- What Does The Bible Have To Say About A Trump Presidency?
- Truth And Justice Meet: Why We Should Celebrate The Freedom Of Chelsea Manning
- Unsatisfied At Work? Here's How To Find Fulfilment
- Auschwitz Memorial Museum Director Appeals For Death Camp Staff Documents
- Real Christian Men Do This
- Vietnamese Buddhist Farmer Turns to Christ and Becomes an Evangelist After Jesus Heals His Wife
- Donald Trump, 45th U.S. President, Is 'Secular Cyrus' Prophesied In Isaiah 45, Says Christian Leader
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte Strikes Back At Critical Priests, Asks Them, 'What Is Your Moral Ascendancy?'
- Women's March: Hundreds Of Thousands Of Feminist Protesters Gather In Washington Against Trump Agenda
- Blast In Pakistan Vegetable Market Kills At Least 21
- Violent Clashes Between Protesters And Police In Washington Over Trump Inauguration