Kate Middleton due date next week? Duchess may give birth earlier than July 15
Kate Middleton may give birth to the future king or queen in just one week's time as recent reports are stating that the Duchess of Cambridge may be doing a 'Diana' by announcing that the due date for the birth may be in mid-July, earlier than the actual due date.
Middleton may have given the wrong due date to media outlets just like her late mother-in-law in order to thwart attention from the birth.
Prince William and Kate Middleton's first child is rumored to be born some time between July 11-13, but the actual date has not been confirmed by Buckingham Palace. Princess Diana had announced that William would be due on July 1, 1982, but the birth came 10 days earlier. That being said, a lot of babies do not arrive on their actual due date.
The Duchess is expected to give birth at the Lindo wing at St. Mary's Hospital in Paddington, west London, the same hospital where Prince William was born. The pair reportedly do not know the sex of the baby.
The baby will be delivered by Queen Elizabeth's former gynecologist, Marcus Setchell, along with her current gynecologist, Alan Farthing.
The Duke is expected to take only two weeks of statutory paternity leave after the birth of his child, before he returns to his duties with the RAF Search and Rescue team in Wales.
The news of the birth of the baby will first be reported to the Queen before any official announcement is made. An aide from the hospital will carry a piece of paper with details of the baby's gender, weight and time of birth, which will then be taken to Buckingham Palace. The official notice will be put on an easel on the forecourt of the Palace for the world to see before the Palace's official Twitter feed sends out the news.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 3 Strategies For Online Soul-Protection
- Will A Christian Film Win Best Picture? Christian Today's Oscar Predictions
- Exclusive Michael Gove Interview: On Trump Quitting Early, Not Talking To Cameron And Being A Flawed Christian
- New Planets Have Been Discovered That Could Support Alien Life. Here Are 10 Questions For Christians
- Brand New VeggieTales Brings Godly Vegetables Back To Netflix: Exclusive Clips
- 'I Miss My Father': Daughter Of Murdered Missionary Jim Elliot Speaks Out
- What Makes A Great Sermon? 5 Tips For The Perfect Preach
- Why Are Black Majority Churches Growing So Fast In The UK?
- These Are 5 Qualities That Make A Great Pastor
- Why Building A Stone Factory Near Mosul Was The Way For Open Doors To Help Hundreds Of People
- Massive Cross Raised On Iraq Hillside Symbolises Victory Of Light Over Darkness
- Bishops Urge International Aid For South Sudan As Millions Starve
- American Missionary Sentenced To 40 Years For Sexually Abusing Children In Kenya
- Syrian Man 'Tortured' There After US Church Published His Baptism Can't Sue, Court Rules
- ISIS Terror Grows In Egypt As Christian Man Shot Dead And Son Burned Alive