Jenna Dewan Tatum in Vancouver: PHOTOS show stunning 2 month post-pregnancy body
Jenna Dewan -Tatum was spotted in Vancouver looking very fit just months after giving birth to her daughter Everly.
The 32-year-old actress was spotted with her husband Channing Tatum, who helped her settled into Vancouver in preparation for her new TV series, "The Witches of East End."
A recent photo of the pair shows the couple walking hand in hand. Jenna looks super trim with a black lace top and dark skinny jeans.
Click here to see photos of Jenna Dewan-Tatum in Vancouver.
The new series will be Dewan's first acting gig since giving birth to Everly.
Jenna Dewan and Channing Tatum welcomed their first child together in June at a private hospital in London, where Tatum was filming "Jupiter Ascending" at the time of the birth.
Tatum told Chelsea Handler on June 27 that he cried when his wife gave birth to their first child. "I probably went to the bathroom four times and had a crying fit," he said. "Like, I'm just like, 'I don't know what to do!'" The first-time dad continued: "There is a real reason why God did not give, like, [guys] this ability to have babies. Because we would not be able to do it. You guys, I don't know how you do it. It's a real thing. It's like National Geographic animal-style, for real. I don't get it."
Tatum, 33, met his wife on the set of "Step Up" and started dating right away. They recently celebrated their four-year wedding anniversary together.
"The Witches of East End" also stars Julia Ormond, Rachel Boston and Madchen Amick.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Christian Movie Producer Mark Burnett On Ben Hur And The Forgiveness Of Christ
- Christian Gospel Star Travis Greene To Perform At Donald Trump Inauguration
- Pendant Similar To That Worn By Anne Frank Unearthed In Nazi Concentration Camp
- Five Evangelistic Ideas That Might Actually Work
- 5 Ways To Cheer Up On Blue Monday
- God, Grant Me The Serenity To Accept The Train Strikes I Cannot Change
- The Death Of John The Baptist: How To See God At Work In Tragedy
- Trump's Inauguration: Why Who Prays Is Always Controversial
- The 6 Religious Leaders Who Will Pray At Trump's Inauguration
- 'God Is In Control': Sister Of Jakarta Governor Accused Of Blasphemy
- 400 Children Living In Slums Baptised In The Philippines
- 'We're In This With You': Iraqi Muslim Rebuilds Crucifix Desecrated By ISIS
- Russian Influence In Syria Grows, Patriarch Kirill Invited To Visit
- Accused Attackers Of Christian Grandmother Stripped Naked By Muslim Mob Walk Free
- 'Demon-Possessed Man Clawed At Me, Uttered Unrepeatable Curses,' Recalls Archbishop After His First Exorcism