Jenna Dewan Tatum in Vancouver: PHOTOS show stunning 2 month post-pregnancy body
Jenna Dewan -Tatum was spotted in Vancouver looking very fit just months after giving birth to her daughter Everly.
The 32-year-old actress was spotted with her husband Channing Tatum, who helped her settled into Vancouver in preparation for her new TV series, "The Witches of East End."
A recent photo of the pair shows the couple walking hand in hand. Jenna looks super trim with a black lace top and dark skinny jeans.
Click here to see photos of Jenna Dewan-Tatum in Vancouver.
The new series will be Dewan's first acting gig since giving birth to Everly.
Jenna Dewan and Channing Tatum welcomed their first child together in June at a private hospital in London, where Tatum was filming "Jupiter Ascending" at the time of the birth.
Tatum told Chelsea Handler on June 27 that he cried when his wife gave birth to their first child. "I probably went to the bathroom four times and had a crying fit," he said. "Like, I'm just like, 'I don't know what to do!'" The first-time dad continued: "There is a real reason why God did not give, like, [guys] this ability to have babies. Because we would not be able to do it. You guys, I don't know how you do it. It's a real thing. It's like National Geographic animal-style, for real. I don't get it."
Tatum, 33, met his wife on the set of "Step Up" and started dating right away. They recently celebrated their four-year wedding anniversary together.
"The Witches of East End" also stars Julia Ormond, Rachel Boston and Madchen Amick.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- 'We are living in darkness': The heartbreaking suffering of refugees stranded in Greece
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Boko Haram leaves 1.4 million children displaced, dozens used as suicide bombers - Unicef
- Burkini ban suspended by top French court over 'breach of fundamental freedoms'
- Foundation backs Christian baker in U.S. Supreme Court case over religious freedom
- US Christian among first victims of Russia's anti-evangelism law
- Devastating earthquake in Italy prompts outpouring of support; Benedictine monks among those affected
- ISIS hostage Kayla Mueller stood up for her Christian faith while in captivity