Jenna Dewan Tatum in Vancouver: PHOTOS show stunning 2 month post-pregnancy body
Jenna Dewan -Tatum was spotted in Vancouver looking very fit just months after giving birth to her daughter Everly.
The 32-year-old actress was spotted with her husband Channing Tatum, who helped her settled into Vancouver in preparation for her new TV series, "The Witches of East End."
A recent photo of the pair shows the couple walking hand in hand. Jenna looks super trim with a black lace top and dark skinny jeans.
Click here to see photos of Jenna Dewan-Tatum in Vancouver.
The new series will be Dewan's first acting gig since giving birth to Everly.
Jenna Dewan and Channing Tatum welcomed their first child together in June at a private hospital in London, where Tatum was filming "Jupiter Ascending" at the time of the birth.
Tatum told Chelsea Handler on June 27 that he cried when his wife gave birth to their first child. "I probably went to the bathroom four times and had a crying fit," he said. "Like, I'm just like, 'I don't know what to do!'" The first-time dad continued: "There is a real reason why God did not give, like, [guys] this ability to have babies. Because we would not be able to do it. You guys, I don't know how you do it. It's a real thing. It's like National Geographic animal-style, for real. I don't get it."
Tatum, 33, met his wife on the set of "Step Up" and started dating right away. They recently celebrated their four-year wedding anniversary together.
"The Witches of East End" also stars Julia Ormond, Rachel Boston and Madchen Amick.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- Christian festival bingo: 14 things you'll definitely spot this summer
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- Paul Harcourt: It's been a difficult season for New Wine, but we've come out strong
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- The one argument that might make a hardline atheist stop and think...
- China's Muslims under threat of religious persecution
- Mike Pence: the evangelical former Catholic who may yet save Donald Trump
- Soul Survivor on the move, last year for sister festival Momentum
- Erdogan shuts schools and charities as he tightens grip on Turkey
- Ted Cruz 'not a Christian' after refusing to endorse Trump
- FBI special agent called out for omitting God from U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
- Have Western churches and governments abandoned millions of Christians in this 'fractured country'?
- Christianity is this ancient country's key to survival: Where people defend their faith 'to the last drop of blood'
- New exhibition at Durham shows spread of early Christianity in Britain