Jenna Dewan Tatum in Vancouver: PHOTOS show stunning 2 month post-pregnancy body
Jenna Dewan -Tatum was spotted in Vancouver looking very fit just months after giving birth to her daughter Everly.
The 32-year-old actress was spotted with her husband Channing Tatum, who helped her settled into Vancouver in preparation for her new TV series, "The Witches of East End."
A recent photo of the pair shows the couple walking hand in hand. Jenna looks super trim with a black lace top and dark skinny jeans.
Click here to see photos of Jenna Dewan-Tatum in Vancouver.
The new series will be Dewan's first acting gig since giving birth to Everly.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Jenna Dewan and Channing Tatum welcomed their first child together in June at a private hospital in London, where Tatum was filming "Jupiter Ascending" at the time of the birth.
Tatum told Chelsea Handler on June 27 that he cried when his wife gave birth to their first child. "I probably went to the bathroom four times and had a crying fit," he said. "Like, I'm just like, 'I don't know what to do!'" The first-time dad continued: "There is a real reason why God did not give, like, [guys] this ability to have babies. Because we would not be able to do it. You guys, I don't know how you do it. It's a real thing. It's like National Geographic animal-style, for real. I don't get it."
Tatum, 33, met his wife on the set of "Step Up" and started dating right away. They recently celebrated their four-year wedding anniversary together.
"The Witches of East End" also stars Julia Ormond, Rachel Boston and Madchen Amick.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Revelation 7: What's It Like In Heaven?
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- No Women Speakers At Your Christian Event? Here's How That Could Change
- Archbishop Of York: Government Must Not 'Scapegoat' Migrants For Failures In Housing And Jobs
- The First Trailer For The Shack Movie Is Here... And It Looks Heartbreaking, Beautiful And Brilliant
- Too Many Left Behind By Globalisation, Says Bank Of England's Mark Carney
- Christian Artists Threatened With Fines and Jail Time for Refusing to Make Gay Wedding Invitations
- Christianity Should Have Bigger Part in U.S. Schooling, Trump's Education Secretary Says
- 3 Christian Converts Locked Up in Iran Jail for Their Faith 'Miraculously' Set Free
- US Church Sprayed With Bible Verse About The Killing Of 185,000 Assyrian Christians
- Trump, Farage, Erdogan, Modi All Make TIME Person Of The Year Shortlist