'Jane the Virgin' season 3 spoilers: Xo gets a career break; Jane's mystery man revealed
Xo (Andrea Navedo) is finally making progress in her career after landing a big audition at an internationally famous singing competition. Meanwhile, even though Jane (Gina Rodriguez) will have rough times in the upcoming season, her potential love interest and mystery man will soon be revealed.
In "Jane the Virgin" season 3, TV Guide reports that Xo is one step closer to achieving her dreams after she lands an audition in the biggest singing competition in the country, "The Voice." With Xo's big break around the corner, she might have a harder time deciding how to deal with her pregnancy, which was revealed in season 2. Other than the problem of not knowing who the father of her child is — old-time lover Rogelio (Jaime Camil) or one-time lover Esteban (Keller Wortham) — Xo has yet to decide who she will first break the news to.
Despite Xo's big career opportunity, Jane can't seem to bring herself to fully support her mother because of the recent tragedy that struck. Michael (Brett Dier) was shot before their wedding night, and now he is in a coma.
According to Entertainment Weekly, Rodriquez revealed that Jane will go through a very emotional time in "Jane the Virgin" season 3.
"You see her in the lowest of lows. It's very heavy," Rodriguez said. Jane's journey in season 3 will push her to grow emotionally. According to series creator Jennie Snyder Urman, the upcoming season is all about growing up.
"All of our characters are taking major steps forward," Urman revealed.
Amidst the changes that everyone in "Jane the Virgin" will be going through, someone from Jane's past will show up and might possibly be her love interest in season 3. Urman shared that this mystery man is someone Jane met before Michael, which may bring confusion to Jane's ever-complicated love life yet again.
"Jane The Virgin" season 3 premieres on Monday, Oct. 17, at 9 p.m. EDT on The CW.
"Duck Dynasty" star Sadie Robertson is proud of her Christian faith, and she is quite happy whenever she sees kids and teens like her displaying their love for God.
Does God have a place in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Fighting? This is the question asked by Christian radio host Dr. Michael Brown after watching the Saturday night fight between two of the biggest names in the sport.
- Heaven Isn't What You Think It Is (But Don't Panic...)
- God And The Presidency: Ronald Reagan's Fight For Freedom
- Deepwater Horizon: Mark Wahlberg's New Film Draws A Line Between Blind Faith And Christian Hope
- My Cross: Is Sweden's Church Failing To Stand Up For Persecuted Christians?
- How Billy Graham's Adulterous Grandson Survived Thoughts Of Suicide
- Does Friday's Black Moon Foretell The End Of The World?
- Songs For The Faithless: 13 Highlights From The Secular Hymn Book
- One Wild Life: The Christian Today Review Of The New Gungor Album 'Body'
- It's Time For Christians To Go To War On Antisemitism
- Mysterious Veiled Woman With A Pistol Strikes Fear In Heart of ISIS As She Goes On Killing Spree
- Pope Walks A Diplomatic Tightrope In Orthodox Georgia
- Russia sending more warplanes to Syria as diplomacy remains 'on life support'
- Jesus Was Born In India and Practised Yoga, Indian Author Claims
- Manny Pacquiao Says God 'Anointed' Duterte As President 'For A Reason': To Discipline Filipino People
- Do Bible Readings In Church Make You Nod Off? Justin Welby Has Your Number