Jamaica vs USA live stream football: watch online World Cup 2014 qualifier soccer
Jamaica will play USA in a vital World Cup Qualifier on Friday with the home team hoping to get one over on the United States in front of their home crowd and upset their World Cup bid.
The game will kick off at about 9.30 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
The United States are coming into this game with renewed optimism after a fantastic showing against Europe giants Germany. USA were able to gain a confidence building win that surprised many.
Even the United States team will have been pleasantly surprised by the win following their defeat in the game before against Belgium.
Although they will be confident coming into this tie they will be tense to keep focus as their recent form has been a little scatty and they have to make sure they are on top of their game tonight and claim maximum points in their drive to enter the top three automatic qualification spots.
At the moment the United States sit in fourth position, and if they remain there at the end of qualifying they will need to take part in a playoff against New Zealand to see who claims the final qualifying position for Brazil 2014.
Jamaica is bottom of the CONCACAF rankings at the moment, and the United States will be expected to beat them.
USA will try and maintain intensity and claim an early goal to relax themselves. However, the longer the game goes on without a goal, the United States are likely to get more desperate and Jamaica will be hoping to hit them on the break and claim an unlikely win.
Jamaica vs USA can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 'I Miss My Father:' Daughter Of Murdered Christian Missionary Speaks Out
- What Makes A Great Sermon? 5 Tips For The Perfect Preach
- Why Are Black Majority Churches Growing So Fast In The UK?
- These Are 5 Qualities That Make A Great Pastor
- When Is Ash Wednesday 2017?
- She Was Looking For Matches To Get High On Heroin – And Instead She Found A Bible And Met Jesus
- The Mystery Of Millennials: They Aren't Who You Think They Are
- Sunday Swimming Row In Scotland Makes A Splash
- Rome's Catholics And Jews Unite In Art Exhibition Celebrating Ancient Biblical Symbol
- Turkey Has Given 'No Evidence' In Andrew Brunson Case, Says Legal Team
- Family Of Missing Christian Woman In Egypt Accuse Police Of Complicity In Her Kidnapping
- 'Hopeless' Muslim Family Try To Commit Suicide — But God Heals Them, With Dead Son Even Restored To Life
- Archaeologists To Start Digging Ancient Site Where They Believe The Ark Of The Covenant Once Stood
- Former Archbishop Of Canterbury Calls Out 'Horrific Blow' Of Famine In South Sudan As UK Announces New Aid Package
- Christians Should Employ Illegal Migrants, Says Norwegian Priest