Jamaica vs USA live stream football: watch online World Cup 2014 qualifier soccer
Jamaica will play USA in a vital World Cup Qualifier on Friday with the home team hoping to get one over on the United States in front of their home crowd and upset their World Cup bid.
The game will kick off at about 9.30 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
The United States are coming into this game with renewed optimism after a fantastic showing against Europe giants Germany. USA were able to gain a confidence building win that surprised many.
Even the United States team will have been pleasantly surprised by the win following their defeat in the game before against Belgium.
Although they will be confident coming into this tie they will be tense to keep focus as their recent form has been a little scatty and they have to make sure they are on top of their game tonight and claim maximum points in their drive to enter the top three automatic qualification spots.
At the moment the United States sit in fourth position, and if they remain there at the end of qualifying they will need to take part in a playoff against New Zealand to see who claims the final qualifying position for Brazil 2014.
Jamaica is bottom of the CONCACAF rankings at the moment, and the United States will be expected to beat them.
USA will try and maintain intensity and claim an early goal to relax themselves. However, the longer the game goes on without a goal, the United States are likely to get more desperate and Jamaica will be hoping to hit them on the break and claim an unlikely win.
Jamaica vs USA can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- What do you do when you just don't like someone?
- The dress code for a disciple of Christ
- Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first female-led mosque
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Couple lose child against their wishes after court lifts temporary halt on pulling life support
- Church officials in Ghana stand up for residents whose lands are being stolen from them
- Yazidi girl disfigures self by burning her face and body to avoid becoming an ISIS sex slave
- How one youth pastor is bringing hope to persecuted Christians in Iraq
- Anglicans consider new synod to oppose gay marriage
- Full ban on burkinis would stoke tensions, admits French minister