Jamaica vs USA live stream football: watch online World Cup 2014 qualifier soccer
Jamaica will play USA in a vital World Cup Qualifier on Friday with the home team hoping to get one over on the United States in front of their home crowd and upset their World Cup bid.
The game will kick off at about 9.30 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
The United States are coming into this game with renewed optimism after a fantastic showing against Europe giants Germany. USA were able to gain a confidence building win that surprised many.
Even the United States team will have been pleasantly surprised by the win following their defeat in the game before against Belgium.
Although they will be confident coming into this tie they will be tense to keep focus as their recent form has been a little scatty and they have to make sure they are on top of their game tonight and claim maximum points in their drive to enter the top three automatic qualification spots.
At the moment the United States sit in fourth position, and if they remain there at the end of qualifying they will need to take part in a playoff against New Zealand to see who claims the final qualifying position for Brazil 2014.
Jamaica is bottom of the CONCACAF rankings at the moment, and the United States will be expected to beat them.
USA will try and maintain intensity and claim an early goal to relax themselves. However, the longer the game goes on without a goal, the United States are likely to get more desperate and Jamaica will be hoping to hit them on the break and claim an unlikely win.
Jamaica vs USA can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- Paul Harcourt: It's been a difficult season for New Wine, but we've come out strong
- How Big Sam manages for success: What the Church can learn from the new England football coach
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- The one argument that might make a hardline atheist stop and think...
- China's Muslims under threat of religious persecution
- Mike Pence: the evangelical former Catholic who may yet save Donald Trump
- Soul Survivor on the move, last year for sister festival Momentum
- Erdogan shuts schools and charities as he tightens grip on Turkey
- Ted Cruz 'not a Christian' after refusing to endorse Trump
- FBI special agent called out for omitting God from U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
- Have Western churches and governments abandoned millions of Christians in this 'fractured country'?
- Christianity is this ancient country's key to survival: Where people defend their faith 'to the last drop of blood'
- New exhibition at Durham shows spread of early Christianity in Britain