'Iron Man 4' cast news: Robert Downey Jr concludes filming for Avengers 2 role - Colin Farrell to be new Iron Man?
While Robert Downey Jr. has just finished shooting his small role in the "Avengers 2: Age of Ultron" movie, his son, Indio Downey was busy doing something else... smoking crack. Indio was recently arrested for cocaine possession.
It couldn't come at a better time. Downey Jr. is now free to attend to personal matters, his son's arrest in particular. TMZ broke the news that Indio was arrested in West Hollywood over the weekend. The cops noticed that he was smoking from a pipe while in his car. and stopped him. When they searched his car, they found cocaine and the rest is history.
Indio is 20 years old and Downey Jr. immediately released a statement regarding the charge and arrest: "Unfortunately, there's a genetic component to addiction and Indio has likely inherited it. Also, there is a lot of family support and understanding, and we're all determined to rally behind him and help him become the man he's capable of being. We're grateful to the Sheriff's department for their intervention, and believe Indio can be another recovery success story instead of a cautionary tale."
There have been talks about who will play Tony Starks/Iron Man in "Iron Man 4," and the front runner is Colin Farrell. The actor's small role in "Avengers 2" can be a sign that he will be leaving the franchise for good. He confirmed finishing up early on shooting the movie on Facebook, saying, "I've been unemployed for 2 days and require excitement. Time to start posting! Check in tomorrow--my followers get first dibs."
Comicbook speculated that it could be Joss Whedon's decision to shoot Iron Man scenes first so Downey Jr. can attend to his son's addiction problem. Or it could also be that Iron Man indeed has a small role to play in the upcoming movie?
Christian singer and 'American Idol' winner Fantasia Barrino thankful to God for saving her after suicide attempt
When she's up on the stage and under the bright lights as she performs, Christian singer and "American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino appears to be a woman of strength and inspiration.
The Christian band Casting Crowns has reached a career milestone with over 10 million albums sold, and they are planning to increase numbers ever since the release of their new album called "The Very Next Thing."
- 3 Things The Labour Party Can Learn From The Church About Unity
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- In Good Times And Bad, Why Psalm 23 Will See Us Through
- Leonard Cohen: 10 Of His Best Songs About Faith, God and Spirituality
- The Christian Comeback Is Coming, Says Brian McLaren
- Diplomats round on Russians: You are barbarians and war criminals
- Pro-life activists oppose 'ridiculous' proposal from bioethicists to force doctors to kill babies
- Aleppo's 'battle for existence': Russia bombards rebel areas
- Christian event disrupted by extremists who oppose non-Jewish activities in Israel
- Over 160 ISIS militants killed in coalition airstrike in Iraq; jihadists surround Mosul with oil tanks
- Boko Haram militants shoot Christians returning home from church in Nigeria, killing 8; 2 other attacks claim 10 lives