'Iron Man 4' cast news: Robert Downey Jr concludes filming for Avengers 2 role - Colin Farrell to be new Iron Man?
While Robert Downey Jr. has just finished shooting his small role in the "Avengers 2: Age of Ultron" movie, his son, Indio Downey was busy doing something else... smoking crack. Indio was recently arrested for cocaine possession.
It couldn't come at a better time. Downey Jr. is now free to attend to personal matters, his son's arrest in particular. TMZ broke the news that Indio was arrested in West Hollywood over the weekend. The cops noticed that he was smoking from a pipe while in his car. and stopped him. When they searched his car, they found cocaine and the rest is history.
Indio is 20 years old and Downey Jr. immediately released a statement regarding the charge and arrest: "Unfortunately, there's a genetic component to addiction and Indio has likely inherited it. Also, there is a lot of family support and understanding, and we're all determined to rally behind him and help him become the man he's capable of being. We're grateful to the Sheriff's department for their intervention, and believe Indio can be another recovery success story instead of a cautionary tale."
There have been talks about who will play Tony Starks/Iron Man in "Iron Man 4," and the front runner is Colin Farrell. The actor's small role in "Avengers 2" can be a sign that he will be leaving the franchise for good. He confirmed finishing up early on shooting the movie on Facebook, saying, "I've been unemployed for 2 days and require excitement. Time to start posting! Check in tomorrow--my followers get first dibs."
Comicbook speculated that it could be Joss Whedon's decision to shoot Iron Man scenes first so Downey Jr. can attend to his son's addiction problem. Or it could also be that Iron Man indeed has a small role to play in the upcoming movie?
Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
If you have adopted children who are still vulnerable, this film may not be for you
One Million Moms raps Nickelodeon for featuring same-sex couple on 'The Loud House' animated show for kids
The Christian watchdog group One Million Moms is alerting all parents on Nickelodeon's animated show "The Loud House," since it featured a married same-sex couple in the episode "Overnight Success," which was aired on July 20.
- Jairus' daughter and the sick woman: What links these two stories?
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- How 'intentional' are you - with yourself and with God?
- The 99 thoughts you have while listening to a sermon
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- Church leaders appeal for calm as elections approach in South Africa
- Pope falls while celebrating Mass in Poland
- Muslim doctor forced to flee Pakistan for saving Christian's life
- Animals have no souls, says Pastor Robert Jeffress
- Clinton campaign condemns Israeli flag-burning outside Democratic convention
- Analysis: How Hillary Clinton's abortion platform is the most liberal in Democrat history