'Iron Man 4' cast news: Robert Downey Jr concludes filming for Avengers 2 role - Colin Farrell to be new Iron Man?
While Robert Downey Jr. has just finished shooting his small role in the "Avengers 2: Age of Ultron" movie, his son, Indio Downey was busy doing something else... smoking crack. Indio was recently arrested for cocaine possession.
It couldn't come at a better time. Downey Jr. is now free to attend to personal matters, his son's arrest in particular. TMZ broke the news that Indio was arrested in West Hollywood over the weekend. The cops noticed that he was smoking from a pipe while in his car. and stopped him. When they searched his car, they found cocaine and the rest is history.
Indio is 20 years old and Downey Jr. immediately released a statement regarding the charge and arrest: "Unfortunately, there's a genetic component to addiction and Indio has likely inherited it. Also, there is a lot of family support and understanding, and we're all determined to rally behind him and help him become the man he's capable of being. We're grateful to the Sheriff's department for their intervention, and believe Indio can be another recovery success story instead of a cautionary tale."
There have been talks about who will play Tony Starks/Iron Man in "Iron Man 4," and the front runner is Colin Farrell. The actor's small role in "Avengers 2" can be a sign that he will be leaving the franchise for good. He confirmed finishing up early on shooting the movie on Facebook, saying, "I've been unemployed for 2 days and require excitement. Time to start posting! Check in tomorrow--my followers get first dibs."
Comicbook speculated that it could be Joss Whedon's decision to shoot Iron Man scenes first so Downey Jr. can attend to his son's addiction problem. Or it could also be that Iron Man indeed has a small role to play in the upcoming movie?
Gospel Singer Kirk Franklin's Wife Tammy Reveals Counselling Saved Their Marriage: 'We Pray Together'
Gospel singer Kirk Franklin and his wife Tammy are the very picture of a happy marriage, but the Christian couple said they did not reach this point without some road bumps along the way.
Gospel Singer Carman Opens Up About Losing Woman He Almost Married: 'God Is Still The Mender Of The Brokenhearted'
Gospel singer Carman Domenic Licciardello, known simply to his fans as Carman, has reached the age of 61 without ever getting married.
- Five Scriptures For When You're Feeling Confused
- The 21st Century Solution To Displaying 16th Century Luther Artefacts: Print Them In 3D
- 3 Strategies For Online Soul-Protection
- Will A Christian Film Win Best Picture? Christian Today's Oscar Predictions
- Exclusive Michael Gove Interview: On Trump Quitting Early, Not Talking To Cameron And Being A Flawed Christian
- New Planets Have Been Discovered That Could Support Alien Life. Here Are 10 Questions For Christians
- Brand New VeggieTales Brings Godly Vegetables Back To Netflix: Exclusive Clips
- 'I Miss My Father': Daughter Of Murdered Missionary Jim Elliot Speaks Out
- What Makes A Great Sermon? 5 Tips For The Perfect Preach
- Islamist Extremists Attack Churches, Terrorise Nuns In Bid To Sabotage Church's Peace Mission In The Congo
- ISIS Brutes Hang Young Mother From Cables And Rape Her Every Day For A Month In Front Of Her Children
- Why Building A Stone Factory Near Mosul Was The Way For Open Doors To Help Hundreds Of People
- Massive Cross Raised On Iraq Hillside Symbolises Victory Of Light Over Darkness
- Bishops Urge International Aid For South Sudan As Millions Starve
- American Missionary Sentenced To 40 Years For Sexually Abusing Children In Kenya