'Iron Man 4' cast news: Robert Downey Jr concludes filming for Avengers 2 role - Colin Farrell to be new Iron Man?
While Robert Downey Jr. has just finished shooting his small role in the "Avengers 2: Age of Ultron" movie, his son, Indio Downey was busy doing something else... smoking crack. Indio was recently arrested for cocaine possession.
It couldn't come at a better time. Downey Jr. is now free to attend to personal matters, his son's arrest in particular. TMZ broke the news that Indio was arrested in West Hollywood over the weekend. The cops noticed that he was smoking from a pipe while in his car. and stopped him. When they searched his car, they found cocaine and the rest is history.
Indio is 20 years old and Downey Jr. immediately released a statement regarding the charge and arrest: "Unfortunately, there's a genetic component to addiction and Indio has likely inherited it. Also, there is a lot of family support and understanding, and we're all determined to rally behind him and help him become the man he's capable of being. We're grateful to the Sheriff's department for their intervention, and believe Indio can be another recovery success story instead of a cautionary tale."
There have been talks about who will play Tony Starks/Iron Man in "Iron Man 4," and the front runner is Colin Farrell. The actor's small role in "Avengers 2" can be a sign that he will be leaving the franchise for good. He confirmed finishing up early on shooting the movie on Facebook, saying, "I've been unemployed for 2 days and require excitement. Time to start posting! Check in tomorrow--my followers get first dibs."
Comicbook speculated that it could be Joss Whedon's decision to shoot Iron Man scenes first so Downey Jr. can attend to his son's addiction problem. Or it could also be that Iron Man indeed has a small role to play in the upcoming movie?
"Happy" hitmaker Pharrell Williams has suggested that Christians adopt an open mind when it comes to sharing their beliefs. Christians will always want to share the gospel to non-believers, so Williams thinks it would be a great idea for them to try replacing the name of God with the word "universe."
Although "Counting On" star Jessa Seewald is currently pregnant with her second child, she and her husband Ben are not giving up on their plans to welcome an adopted child into their home.
- 'The gift of failure': Mark Yaconelli on disappointment, grief, hope and redemption
- Pray for believers from one of the world's most secret religions
- Why it's too soon to write off the Church in Europe
- What do you do when you just don't like someone?
- Is the Bible trustworthy or has it been changed?
- The dress code for a disciple of Christ
- UK and France pledge to 'step up' cooperation over Calais refugee crisis
- UN slams France's burkini ban in damning intervention
- ISIS using fake passports to send fanatics to Europe in preparation for attack, top intel official warns
- Pakistani Christian girl abducted, forced to convert to Islam and marry faces death threats
- Christianity at risk of dying out in Syria, Lebanon and Iraq, Orthodox Church leader warns
- Fears of trafficking as police reveal 9000 child refugees are missing in Germany alone