iPad 5 release date at WWDC 2013? launch immiment, features rumors include GF2 display technology
Apple's next generation tablet dubbed the iPad 5 is expected to be released imminently, according to the latest rumor mill surrounding the device.
Apple had released the iPad 4 in October, just six months after releasing the iPad 5, leading many to believe that the release of the iPad 5 should follow the same pattern as the year before. If that is the case, the iPad 5 is a month behind schedule, therefore should be launched very soon.
Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo had incorrectly predicted last year that the iPad 5 release date will be in early 2013 and that the device will possess a thinner and lighter frame.
AppleInsider reported that Kuo wrote to investors: "Though the iPad mini is expected to be successful, we think launching the lighter, thinner 9.7-inch iPad as quickly as possible matters more for Apple strategically."
However, despite Kuo's release date of the iPad 5 being incorrect, many believe that the next generation tablet will indeed be a thinner model.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Apple's Worldwide Developer's Conference (WWDC) is expected to take place next month and there is anticipation that the iPad 5 may be unveiled at the event. However, other rumors suggest that the release date will be pushed back to October 2013, one year after the launch of the latest model.
The iPad 5 is expected to come "GF DITO" touchscreen technology, or GF2. The GF2 display technology is already used in the iPad mini, which reduces the thickness and size of the tablet.
According to Tactus, the upcoming iPad5 is expected to be just 7.2mm thick. It is rumored to come with an 8MP rearfacing camera and be available in 4 storage options: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Should Protestants Pay More Attention To Mary? And What's The Immaculate Conception Anyway?
- Twitter Lights Up For #NationalChristmasTreeDay
- Four Great Christmas Videos You Might Not Have Come Across
- How Many Presents Should Your Child Receive On Christmas Day?
- 'Father Forgive': How One Christian Woman Learnt To Forgive Her Husband's Murderers
- Are You Living With A Ten-Verse Bible? Here's Why It's So Dangerous For Your Spiritual Health
- Faith, Hope, And Politics: The Book You Need To Read In 2017
- Would Jesus Burn The Stars And Stripes?
- 3 Biblical Truths To Stand On When The World Shakes
- Orthodox Christians In Russian Town Protest Against New Condom Factory
- Musician Convicted Of Child Abuse Beaten To Death In Church
- Two Critical After Pastor Gave Congregation 'Liquid Substance' To Drink
- Victory In Sight For Syrian Army In Aleppo
- Christian Teacher Beaten Up By Muslim Villagers in Uganda for Converting From Islam
- Massive Dust Storm Forms 'Hand of God' Over Israeli Border to 'Protect Nation From ISIS — Just Like in Old Testament'