iPad 5 release date at WWDC 2013? launch immiment, features rumors include GF2 display technology
Apple's next generation tablet dubbed the iPad 5 is expected to be released imminently, according to the latest rumor mill surrounding the device.
Apple had released the iPad 4 in October, just six months after releasing the iPad 5, leading many to believe that the release of the iPad 5 should follow the same pattern as the year before. If that is the case, the iPad 5 is a month behind schedule, therefore should be launched very soon.
Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo had incorrectly predicted last year that the iPad 5 release date will be in early 2013 and that the device will possess a thinner and lighter frame.
AppleInsider reported that Kuo wrote to investors: "Though the iPad mini is expected to be successful, we think launching the lighter, thinner 9.7-inch iPad as quickly as possible matters more for Apple strategically."
However, despite Kuo's release date of the iPad 5 being incorrect, many believe that the next generation tablet will indeed be a thinner model.
Apple's Worldwide Developer's Conference (WWDC) is expected to take place next month and there is anticipation that the iPad 5 may be unveiled at the event. However, other rumors suggest that the release date will be pushed back to October 2013, one year after the launch of the latest model.
The iPad 5 is expected to come "GF DITO" touchscreen technology, or GF2. The GF2 display technology is already used in the iPad mini, which reduces the thickness and size of the tablet.
According to Tactus, the upcoming iPad5 is expected to be just 7.2mm thick. It is rumored to come with an 8MP rearfacing camera and be available in 4 storage options: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Why Are Evangelicals So Bad At Dealing With Doubt?
- 3 ways Jesus challenges authority
- Is Lindsay Lohan Converting To Islam? Actress Denies Move After Posting Arabic Peace Message On Social Media
- Four evangelistic approaches which probably don't work
- Christian Movie Producer Mark Burnett On Ben Hur And The Forgiveness Of Christ
- Christian Gospel Star Travis Greene To Perform At Donald Trump Inauguration
- Pendant Similar To That Worn By Anne Frank Unearthed In Nazi Concentration Camp
- Five Evangelistic Ideas That Might Actually Work
- 5 Ways To Cheer Up On Blue Monday
- Russell Moore Blasts White Supremacy As 'Cruelly Cunning'
- 'His Glory Is On The Church': Syrians Converting To Christianity Amid Brutal Persecution
- Iraq Church Used As Shooting Range By ISIS Jihadis
- 'We See The Glass Half-Full': Aide To Palestinian President Welcomes Jared Kushner As Peace Envoy
- Christian Pastor Slams Germany's 'Kangaroo Court' Hearings Into Migrant Conversions
- South African Pastor Feeds Churchgoers Engine Fluid 'To Demonstrate The Power Of God'