TBS live stream: Watch Florida vs Dayton online free: Elite 8 Men's Basketball March Madness TV Schedule
The Florida Gators are back in action on Saturday night, looking to end the fairytale of the Dayton Flyers in the March Madness 2014 Elite 8.
The No. 11 seeded Dayton have lit up the NCAA tournament this season, causing upset after upset and have become the underdog story until now. However, now they come up against the No. 1 seeds, who will be in no mood to entertain any dreams the Flyers have of making the Final Four at their expense.
Florida Gators vs Dayton Flyers will start at 6.09 p.m. ET and can be watched on TV on the TBS network.
A full schedule of the Elite 8 games and how to watch them on TV is shown below. But all the action from today's March Madness tournament can be watched online through live stream via the link provided below.
Today's other game takes place in the West division, and is a massive match up between No. 1 seeded Arizona and No. 2 seeded Wisconsin.
That game between the Wildcats and the Badgers will get started at 8.49 p.m. ET from the Honda Center in Anaheim, California, and can be watched on the TBS network.
All of tonight's Elite 8 action can be viewed online through live stream by clicking here.
A full schedule of Saturday's NCAA 2014 Elite 8 round can be seen below:
Saturday March 29
No. 1 Florida Gators vs. No. 11 Dayton Flyers
6:09 p.m. ET
No. 1 Arizona Wildcats vs. No. 2 Wisconsin Badgers
8:49 p.m. ET
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- Paul Harcourt: It's been a difficult season for New Wine, but we've come out strong
- How Big Sam manages for success: What the Church can learn from the new England football coach
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- The one argument that might make a hardline atheist stop and think...
- China's Muslims under threat of religious persecution
- Mike Pence: the evangelical former Catholic who may yet save Donald Trump
- Soul Survivor on the move, last year for sister festival Momentum
- Ted Cruz 'not a Christian' after refusing to endorse Trump
- FBI special agent called out for omitting God from U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
- Have Western churches and governments abandoned millions of Christians in this 'fractured country'?
- Christianity is this ancient country's key to survival: Where people defend their faith 'to the last drop of blood'
- New exhibition at Durham shows spread of early Christianity in Britain
- US cardinal says Islam 'wants to govern the world'