TBS live stream: Watch Florida vs Dayton online free: Elite 8 Men's Basketball March Madness TV Schedule
The Florida Gators are back in action on Saturday night, looking to end the fairytale of the Dayton Flyers in the March Madness 2014 Elite 8.
The No. 11 seeded Dayton have lit up the NCAA tournament this season, causing upset after upset and have become the underdog story until now. However, now they come up against the No. 1 seeds, who will be in no mood to entertain any dreams the Flyers have of making the Final Four at their expense.
Florida Gators vs Dayton Flyers will start at 6.09 p.m. ET and can be watched on TV on the TBS network.
A full schedule of the Elite 8 games and how to watch them on TV is shown below. But all the action from today's March Madness tournament can be watched online through live stream via the link provided below.
Today's other game takes place in the West division, and is a massive match up between No. 1 seeded Arizona and No. 2 seeded Wisconsin.
That game between the Wildcats and the Badgers will get started at 8.49 p.m. ET from the Honda Center in Anaheim, California, and can be watched on the TBS network.
All of tonight's Elite 8 action can be viewed online through live stream by clicking here.
A full schedule of Saturday's NCAA 2014 Elite 8 round can be seen below:
Saturday March 29
No. 1 Florida Gators vs. No. 11 Dayton Flyers
6:09 p.m. ET
No. 1 Arizona Wildcats vs. No. 2 Wisconsin Badgers
8:49 p.m. ET
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- How Mothers Day reminds us that 'only what's done for Jesus will last'
- Collateral damage: how factional fighting in the Church damages us all
- #PrayForLondon is the latest #PrayFor hashtag to trend. Sadly, there have been many others
- 6 Scripture verses about the heart – and why they don't mean what you think
- Study shows 'religious' countries are worse at science. What does this really tell us?
- 5 truths to cling to in the midst of uncertainty
- 'Identity' by Colton Dixon: An ambitious, vibrant and hopeful anthem
- Don't blame Islam, don't blame religion: It's people that make the world violent
- Persevering when times are tough: 6 scriptures to help you keep going
- Iraqi military says 61 bodies pulled from collapsed Mosul site
- Mosul civilian deaths confirmed – UN 'stunned by terrible loss of life'
- Voters blame everybody but Trump for Obamacare repeal failure
- Christians displaced by Boko Haram being denied food, relief goods in Nigerian refugee camps
- Evangelist thwarts attempt to silence him as Uganda court drops cases filed against him by Muslim extremists
- Douglas Carswell quits UKIP, says he will remain as independent MP