iOS 7 untethered jailbreak info, release date fall, features [VIDEO]
Apple revealed its latest mobile operating system, the iOS 7, at the beginning of its annual World Wide Developer's Conference on June 10.
The Cupertino-based company unveiled the latest operating system with its refreshed minimalistic design. The design of the interface has been simplified, with Apple removing unnecessary bars and buttons in order to provide an unobstructed view of the pages loaded on the phone.
Apple also introduced new features such as the Control Center, Airdrop and smarter multi-tasking. The Control Center gives users quick access to controls and apps with one swipe
The updated Safari browser hides unnecessary buttons and bars until you scroll to reveal them, allowing more content to be seen on the page. The new tab view allows easier navigation between web pages.
Airdrop allows users to easily share photos, videos and contacts just by tapping a Share button. The pre-installed Airdrop will use Wi-Fi or Bluetooth to securely transfer the media and messages using encryption.
Now that the latest mobile operating system has been unveiled by Apple, iPhone and iPad users are no doubt looking for the untethered jailbreak of the OS.
The Evasi0n Jailbreak iOS 7 is expected to be available this summer or autumn, according to evad3rs.net. The jailbreak can be used for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
The official release date of the iOS 7 will be in fall, presumably with all the new upgraded Apple devices such as the iPhone 5S or iPhone 6 and iPad 5.
Watch a video of the iOS 7 Beta 1 features below:
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Rahab the prostitute: Was she a traitor or a heroine?
- Why going to church could be the best way of evangelising
- Tom Daley and Christian Voice: What the Twitter row really has to teach us
- Why being part of a church is not optional for Christians
- Seduction and beheading: What a dark Bible story tells us about goodness
- Why it's time to stop saying 'God has a special someone planned for you'
- The Story of Christ: Feature film shot in virtual reality to be released this Christmas
- Parents give the credit to God after their 16-year-old son survives deadly brain-eating amoeba
- Egypt: Knife-wielding attacker shot dead after stabbing guard at Coptic church
- Mark Driscoll hits out at polygamy and warns it could be legal within two decades
- As a follower of Jesus it is your duty to vote, says US Episcopal Church leader
- Religious freedom at 'serious risk' at Christian universities, presidents warn
- Anglican Church in Nigeria builds trauma centre for victims of Boko Haram