iOS 7 untethered jailbreak info, release date fall, features [VIDEO]
Apple revealed its latest mobile operating system, the iOS 7, at the beginning of its annual World Wide Developer's Conference on June 10.
The Cupertino-based company unveiled the latest operating system with its refreshed minimalistic design. The design of the interface has been simplified, with Apple removing unnecessary bars and buttons in order to provide an unobstructed view of the pages loaded on the phone.
Apple also introduced new features such as the Control Center, Airdrop and smarter multi-tasking. The Control Center gives users quick access to controls and apps with one swipe
The updated Safari browser hides unnecessary buttons and bars until you scroll to reveal them, allowing more content to be seen on the page. The new tab view allows easier navigation between web pages.
Airdrop allows users to easily share photos, videos and contacts just by tapping a Share button. The pre-installed Airdrop will use Wi-Fi or Bluetooth to securely transfer the media and messages using encryption.
Now that the latest mobile operating system has been unveiled by Apple, iPhone and iPad users are no doubt looking for the untethered jailbreak of the OS.
The Evasi0n Jailbreak iOS 7 is expected to be available this summer or autumn, according to evad3rs.net. The jailbreak can be used for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
The official release date of the iOS 7 will be in fall, presumably with all the new upgraded Apple devices such as the iPhone 5S or iPhone 6 and iPad 5.
Watch a video of the iOS 7 Beta 1 features below:
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Why Friendship Is A Better Investment Than Romance
- The Lie Single Christians Believe And How It's Harming Mission
- Corbyn: Labour Can Learn Lessons From Faith Groups' Unity
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- Christians Step Up Campaign To Save Asia Bibi From Blasphemy Death Sentence
- Kidnapped Priest Found Dead In Mexico; Third Killing In A Week
- Christian News Anchor Condemned For Wearing Crucifix On Air
- Pope Francis Has Made It Harder To Become A Saint
- Diplomats Round On Russians: You Are Barbarians And War Criminals
- Pro-life activists oppose 'ridiculous' proposal from bioethicists to force doctors to kill babies