iOS 7 untethered jailbreak info, release date fall, features [VIDEO]
Apple revealed its latest mobile operating system, the iOS 7, at the beginning of its annual World Wide Developer's Conference on June 10.
The Cupertino-based company unveiled the latest operating system with its refreshed minimalistic design. The design of the interface has been simplified, with Apple removing unnecessary bars and buttons in order to provide an unobstructed view of the pages loaded on the phone.
Apple also introduced new features such as the Control Center, Airdrop and smarter multi-tasking. The Control Center gives users quick access to controls and apps with one swipe
The updated Safari browser hides unnecessary buttons and bars until you scroll to reveal them, allowing more content to be seen on the page. The new tab view allows easier navigation between web pages.
Airdrop allows users to easily share photos, videos and contacts just by tapping a Share button. The pre-installed Airdrop will use Wi-Fi or Bluetooth to securely transfer the media and messages using encryption.
Now that the latest mobile operating system has been unveiled by Apple, iPhone and iPad users are no doubt looking for the untethered jailbreak of the OS.
The Evasi0n Jailbreak iOS 7 is expected to be available this summer or autumn, according to evad3rs.net. The jailbreak can be used for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
The official release date of the iOS 7 will be in fall, presumably with all the new upgraded Apple devices such as the iPhone 5S or iPhone 6 and iPad 5.
Watch a video of the iOS 7 Beta 1 features below:
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- Paul Harcourt: It's been a difficult season for New Wine, but we've come out strong
- How Big Sam manages for success: What the Church can learn from the new England football coach
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- The one argument that might make a hardline atheist stop and think...
- China's Muslims under threat of religious persecution
- Mike Pence: the evangelical former Catholic who may yet save Donald Trump
- Soul Survivor on the move, last year for sister festival Momentum
- Ted Cruz 'not a Christian' after refusing to endorse Trump
- FBI special agent called out for omitting God from U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
- Have Western churches and governments abandoned millions of Christians in this 'fractured country'?
- Christianity is this ancient country's key to survival: Where people defend their faith 'to the last drop of blood'
- New exhibition at Durham shows spread of early Christianity in Britain
- US cardinal says Islam 'wants to govern the world'