HTC One 2 (M8) vs Galaxy S5 specs: Will dual camera up the game?
HTC continues to tease fans about its upcoming HTC One 2 (M8) flagship before it is released on March 25, 2014.
The Taiwan-based company tweeted a photo with the caption "On March 25th, life will become twice as beautiful." The image is tiled and depicts two of everything, meaning that the leaked video of the latest device which showed dual cameras on the back may indeed be true.
The company also posted teaser videos about its unique metal unibody. "It's loud and it's metal. Watch how we're going to rock the competition this month."
A leaked video of the developer version of the HTC One 2 has been released by teenager Ledik Markovic this week. The video, shown below, clearly shows dual cameras and an LED flash at the back of the device. The design in general looks similar to its predecessor, with the Boombox speakers in its usual place. However, the sensors seem to have moved.
The M8 is slated to pack a quad-core 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with Adreno 330 GPU, 2 GB RAM, and LTE connectivity.
When the Galaxy S5 flagship was launched by Samsung last week, HTC tweeted to its nearly 1 million followers: "Buyer's remorse: Coming soon to S5 owners."
HTC has been hyped to up the game with its dual cameras, unique metal unibody design and some serious speakers.
When Samsung launched the Galaxy S5 at the Mobile World Congress last week, fans expected to see a revamped design but that did not happen. The Korean company decided to stick to its usual familiar Galaxy design but did not provide an alternative option to its body.
The casing remains plastic, but Samsung changed its back cover with a perforated dimpled design, which feels better to the touch than its previous smooth backcover.
The Galaxy S5 features a 5.1 inch super AMOLED HD display, 2800 mAh battery, 2.5 GHz quad-core processor, 2GB RAM, and runs on Android 4.4.2. New features also include a heart rate sensor and finger scanner. The device is certified water and dirt resistant.
The camera has been upgraded to a 16 megapixel camera with LED flash, which comes with a faster AF at just 0.3 seconds, improved HDR to enrich the tone, and selective focus options.
The reviewer in the leaked video of the HTC commented that one of the dual cameras on the HTC One 2 is really nice. We will find out whether the dual cameras are superior to the Galaxy S5's camera when it launches soon.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- The Mystery Of Millennials: They Aren't Who You Think They Are
- Sunday Swimming Row In Scotland Makes A Splash
- Rome's Catholics And Jews Unite In Art Exhibition Celebrating Ancient Biblical Symbol
- 'Chariots Of Fire' Star Eric Liddell: A Life Dedicated To His God
- Moonlight Star Speaks Of Abuse After Converting From Christianity To Islam
- Planning A Christian Wedding? Here Are Eight Tips
- What I Learned At Soul Survivor's #NaturallySupernatural Conference
- Not Ashamed Of The Gospel: How Paul Still Speaks To Us Today
- Fixer Upper Stars Launch New Wallpaper Range – 'They Completely Transform A Room'
- Pope Blasts Politicians For 'Populist Rhetoric' And 'Self-Centredness' Over Migrants
- Archbishop Of Canterbury Warns Of Crisis In South Sudan As Millions Face Starvation
- Milo Yiannopoulos Dis-Invited By Conservative Conference After Pressure From Christians
- China Arrests 4 South Korean Missionaries, Expels 32 More After Raids on Churches
- Captured ISIS Militant Freely Admits Raping 200 Women From Iraqi Minorities, Says It Was 'Normal'
- Iraq Poised For Disaster As 750,000 Civilians Remain Trapped In ISIS-Held Mosul