HTC One 2 (M8) vs Galaxy S5 specs: Will dual camera up the game?
HTC continues to tease fans about its upcoming HTC One 2 (M8) flagship before it is released on March 25, 2014.
The Taiwan-based company tweeted a photo with the caption "On March 25th, life will become twice as beautiful." The image is tiled and depicts two of everything, meaning that the leaked video of the latest device which showed dual cameras on the back may indeed be true.
The company also posted teaser videos about its unique metal unibody. "It's loud and it's metal. Watch how we're going to rock the competition this month."
A leaked video of the developer version of the HTC One 2 has been released by teenager Ledik Markovic this week. The video, shown below, clearly shows dual cameras and an LED flash at the back of the device. The design in general looks similar to its predecessor, with the Boombox speakers in its usual place. However, the sensors seem to have moved.
The M8 is slated to pack a quad-core 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with Adreno 330 GPU, 2 GB RAM, and LTE connectivity.
When the Galaxy S5 flagship was launched by Samsung last week, HTC tweeted to its nearly 1 million followers: "Buyer's remorse: Coming soon to S5 owners."
HTC has been hyped to up the game with its dual cameras, unique metal unibody design and some serious speakers.
When Samsung launched the Galaxy S5 at the Mobile World Congress last week, fans expected to see a revamped design but that did not happen. The Korean company decided to stick to its usual familiar Galaxy design but did not provide an alternative option to its body.
The casing remains plastic, but Samsung changed its back cover with a perforated dimpled design, which feels better to the touch than its previous smooth backcover.
The Galaxy S5 features a 5.1 inch super AMOLED HD display, 2800 mAh battery, 2.5 GHz quad-core processor, 2GB RAM, and runs on Android 4.4.2. New features also include a heart rate sensor and finger scanner. The device is certified water and dirt resistant.
The camera has been upgraded to a 16 megapixel camera with LED flash, which comes with a faster AF at just 0.3 seconds, improved HDR to enrich the tone, and selective focus options.
The reviewer in the leaked video of the HTC commented that one of the dual cameras on the HTC One 2 is really nice. We will find out whether the dual cameras are superior to the Galaxy S5's camera when it launches soon.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- In Good Times And Bad, Why Psalm 23 Will See Us Through
- Leonard Cohen: 10 Of His Best Songs About Faith, God and Spirituality
- The Christian Comeback Is Coming, Says Brian McLaren
- 5 New Testament Passages Your Pastor Has (Probably) Never Preached On
- Christian event disrupted by extremists who oppose non-Jewish activities in Israel
- Over 160 ISIS militants killed in coalition airstrike in Iraq; jihadists surround Mosul with oil tanks
- Boko Haram militants shoot Christians returning home from church in Nigeria, killing 8; 2 other attacks claim 10 lives
- Chinese businessman who converted to Christianity from Buddhism to build $1.2m Noah's Ark replica
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Twelve Killed In Iraq In First Attack Of Its Kind Since 2015