HTC One 2 (M8) vs Galaxy S5 specs: Will dual camera up the game?
HTC continues to tease fans about its upcoming HTC One 2 (M8) flagship before it is released on March 25, 2014.
The Taiwan-based company tweeted a photo with the caption "On March 25th, life will become twice as beautiful." The image is tiled and depicts two of everything, meaning that the leaked video of the latest device which showed dual cameras on the back may indeed be true.
The company also posted teaser videos about its unique metal unibody. "It's loud and it's metal. Watch how we're going to rock the competition this month."
A leaked video of the developer version of the HTC One 2 has been released by teenager Ledik Markovic this week. The video, shown below, clearly shows dual cameras and an LED flash at the back of the device. The design in general looks similar to its predecessor, with the Boombox speakers in its usual place. However, the sensors seem to have moved.
The M8 is slated to pack a quad-core 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with Adreno 330 GPU, 2 GB RAM, and LTE connectivity.
When the Galaxy S5 flagship was launched by Samsung last week, HTC tweeted to its nearly 1 million followers: "Buyer's remorse: Coming soon to S5 owners."
HTC has been hyped to up the game with its dual cameras, unique metal unibody design and some serious speakers.
When Samsung launched the Galaxy S5 at the Mobile World Congress last week, fans expected to see a revamped design but that did not happen. The Korean company decided to stick to its usual familiar Galaxy design but did not provide an alternative option to its body.
The casing remains plastic, but Samsung changed its back cover with a perforated dimpled design, which feels better to the touch than its previous smooth backcover.
The Galaxy S5 features a 5.1 inch super AMOLED HD display, 2800 mAh battery, 2.5 GHz quad-core processor, 2GB RAM, and runs on Android 4.4.2. New features also include a heart rate sensor and finger scanner. The device is certified water and dirt resistant.
The camera has been upgraded to a 16 megapixel camera with LED flash, which comes with a faster AF at just 0.3 seconds, improved HDR to enrich the tone, and selective focus options.
The reviewer in the leaked video of the HTC commented that one of the dual cameras on the HTC One 2 is really nice. We will find out whether the dual cameras are superior to the Galaxy S5's camera when it launches soon.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- The Tax Collector And The Pharisee: How God's Mercy Is Shown To Unexpected People
- 3 Things That Need Your Prayers This Weekend
- The Crowd-Funded Bible That Reaches Out To The Young Kids Of Instagram
- The Lonely Catholic President: The Faith Of JFK
- How Britain Could Help Stamp Out Massive Global Corruption – Really Easily
- 10 Books Every Church Preacher Should Read
- 'Killer Clowns' And Flesh-Eating Zombies: How To Talk To Your Kids About Halloween
- The Offensive Teaching Of Jesus That Christians Have Tried To Tone Down
- This Christian Woman Was Locked In A Shipping Container And Tortured - Because She Kept Saying The Name Of Jesus
- North Korean Woman Reveals How They Were Taught to Hate Christians
- 5 Out of 6 Christians In Iraq Have Been Forced To Flee Since 2003
- 'God Helped Us Come Out of Bondage,' Say 21 Nigerian Schoolgirls Freed by Boko Haram Militants
- Muslim Children As Young As Five In Pakistan Are Being Taught To Hate Christians, Says Archbishop
- Fresh Blow To International Justice Body As South Africa Says It's Quitting
- Churches Around The World Ring Bells For Aleppo As Hundreds Slaughtered In Brutal Siege