HTC Desire 10 Pro and Desire 10 Lifestyle release date: Lifestyle now available, Pro to follow soon
HTC has recently made official a pair of mid-range phones, the Desire Pro and Desire 10 Lifestyle. The company's latest offerings are of the same size, but the Pro variant is still more powerful between the two. Their brilliant colors, though, is what makes them stand out from the crowd.
The Desire 10 Pro offers a 5.5-inch FHD 1080p (1080 x 1920 pixels) display screen with 400 ppi pixel density and is protected by an unspecified gen of Gorilla Glass. Underneath, an octa-core 64-bit MediaTek Helio P10 processor chip powers the devices, and it is paired with 4 GB of RAM and a 64-GB internal storage capacity (expandable up to 2 TB via a microSD card).
A 20-MP primary camera that features an f/2.2 27.8 mm-equivalent lens, laser autofocus and a dual-LED flash sits at the back. It also comes with pro-level features. At the front, the 13-MP camera will take care of the selfies, which is capable of capturing a 150-degree panoramic view that is perfect for group shots.
The HTC Desire 10 Pro has a fingerprint sensor and a 3,000 mAh battery
The Desire 10 Lifestyle also has a 5.5-inch screen but offers a downgraded 720 p (1280 x 720 pixels) display resolution and 267 ppi pixel density. It will then be powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 400 with a clock speed of 1.6 GHz, paired with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage space. A 2 GB/16 GB variant is also available. Both models will have a microSD slot for storage expansion of up to 2 TB as well.
The main camera is pegged at 13-MP, while the front contains a 5-MP one. A smaller battery also comes with the more affordable phone, a 2,700 mAh one.
Both models will share the same color options with a matte finish that includes Stone Black, Polar White, Royal Blue, and Valentine Lux. A gold line around the edges and at the back will then accentuate these models.
The HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle is now available in selected markets while the HTC Desire 10 Pro is expected to roll out next month. However, no pricing details are available as of the moment.
If you're exhausted by the battle to stay ahead, maybe it's time to break your programming and turn comparison on its head.
Right now some fresh-faced University students will be looking for a Church. How can you best welcome them in?
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- In Good Times And Bad, Why Psalm 23 Will See Us Through
- Leonard Cohen: 10 Of His Best Songs About Faith, God and Spirituality
- The Christian Comeback Is Coming, Says Brian McLaren
- 5 New Testament Passages Your Pastor Has (Probably) Never Preached On
- Over 160 ISIS militants killed in coalition airstrike in Iraq; jihadists surround Mosul with oil tanks
- Boko Haram militants shoot Christians returning home from church in Nigeria, killing 8; 2 other attacks claim 10 lives
- Chinese businessman who converted to Christianity from Buddhism to build $1.2m Noah's Ark replica
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Twelve Killed In Iraq In First Attack Of Its Kind Since 2015
- Three Shot Dead In Washington Mall Shooting