HTC Butterfly S vs HTC One: Specs and features comparison, price [VIDEO]
HTC has launched the Butterfly S, the follow up to the original Butterfly smartphone, at an event in Taiwan. The smartphone giant's latest phone packs an impressive 5 inch 1080 Super LCD 3 display with 440ppi resolution.
Like the HTC One, the Butterfly S has BoomSound stereo speakers on the front and runs the latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
Its processor is the 1.9GHz Snapdragon 600, which is faster than the HTC One's 1.7 GHz quad-core processore. It also packs a 3,200mAh battery, 2 GB of Ram, and 16GB internal storage. The phone also has a microSD card slot of up to 64 GB. The HTC One has 32/64 GB Internal memory and is thinner and lighter than the Butterfly S. The battery is almost 40% bigger than HTC One's 2300 mAh battery.
The phone features a 4-megapixel UltraPixel rear camera, same as the HTC One's camera, and a 2.1-megapixel wide-angle camera on the front.
The powerful specs of the Butterfly S (processor and battery), has customers wondering why this latest smartphone isn't HTC's flagship device.
The phone will be released in Taiwan in July with a price tag of NT $22,000 (around $766 USD). It will also be available in grey, white, white and red.
So far, there is no news on whether the Butterfly S will be available in the States or anywhere else in the world apart from China.
The phone is available with quadband WCDMA and quadband GSM/EDGE connectivity, including NFC, GPS and GLONASS.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 'The Shack', cosmic child abuse and 'Lies We Believe About God'
- Collateral damage: how factional fighting in the Church damages us all
- #PrayForLondon is the latest #PrayFor hashtag to trend. Sadly, there have been many others
- 6 Scripture verses about the heart – and why they don't mean what you think
- Study shows 'religious' countries are worse at science. What does this really tell us?
- 5 truths to cling to in the midst of uncertainty
- 'Identity' by Colton Dixon: An ambitious, vibrant and hopeful anthem
- Don't blame Islam, don't blame religion: It's people that make the world violent
- Persevering when times are tough: 6 scriptures to help you keep going
- Iraqi military says 61 bodies pulled from collapsed Mosul site
- Mosul civilian deaths confirmed – UN 'stunned by terrible loss of life'
- Voters blame everybody but Trump for Obamacare repeal failure
- Christians displaced by Boko Haram being denied food, relief goods in Nigerian refugee camps
- Evangelist thwarts attempt to silence him as Uganda court drops cases filed against him by Muslim extremists
- Douglas Carswell quits UKIP, says he will remain as independent MP