HTC Butterfly S vs HTC One: Specs and features comparison, price [VIDEO]
HTC has launched the Butterfly S, the follow up to the original Butterfly smartphone, at an event in Taiwan. The smartphone giant's latest phone packs an impressive 5 inch 1080 Super LCD 3 display with 440ppi resolution.
Like the HTC One, the Butterfly S has BoomSound stereo speakers on the front and runs the latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
Its processor is the 1.9GHz Snapdragon 600, which is faster than the HTC One's 1.7 GHz quad-core processore. It also packs a 3,200mAh battery, 2 GB of Ram, and 16GB internal storage. The phone also has a microSD card slot of up to 64 GB. The HTC One has 32/64 GB Internal memory and is thinner and lighter than the Butterfly S. The battery is almost 40% bigger than HTC One's 2300 mAh battery.
The phone features a 4-megapixel UltraPixel rear camera, same as the HTC One's camera, and a 2.1-megapixel wide-angle camera on the front.
The powerful specs of the Butterfly S (processor and battery), has customers wondering why this latest smartphone isn't HTC's flagship device.
The phone will be released in Taiwan in July with a price tag of NT $22,000 (around $766 USD). It will also be available in grey, white, white and red.
So far, there is no news on whether the Butterfly S will be available in the States or anywhere else in the world apart from China.
The phone is available with quadband WCDMA and quadband GSM/EDGE connectivity, including NFC, GPS and GLONASS.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Jairus' daughter and the sick woman: What links these two stories?
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- How 'intentional' are you - with yourself and with God?
- The 99 thoughts you have while listening to a sermon
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- How controversy over a march to celebrate the conversion of Russia highlights divisions in Ukraine
- Anglicans to build new centre in Spain for pilgrims on 'The Way' to Santiago de Compostela
- Church leaders appeal for calm as elections approach in South Africa
- Pope falls while celebrating Mass in Poland
- Muslim doctor forced to flee Pakistan for saving Christian's life
- Animals have no souls, says Pastor Robert Jeffress