HTC Butterfly S vs HTC One: Specs and features comparison, price [VIDEO]
HTC has launched the Butterfly S, the follow up to the original Butterfly smartphone, at an event in Taiwan. The smartphone giant's latest phone packs an impressive 5 inch 1080 Super LCD 3 display with 440ppi resolution.
Like the HTC One, the Butterfly S has BoomSound stereo speakers on the front and runs the latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
Its processor is the 1.9GHz Snapdragon 600, which is faster than the HTC One's 1.7 GHz quad-core processore. It also packs a 3,200mAh battery, 2 GB of Ram, and 16GB internal storage. The phone also has a microSD card slot of up to 64 GB. The HTC One has 32/64 GB Internal memory and is thinner and lighter than the Butterfly S. The battery is almost 40% bigger than HTC One's 2300 mAh battery.
The phone features a 4-megapixel UltraPixel rear camera, same as the HTC One's camera, and a 2.1-megapixel wide-angle camera on the front.
The powerful specs of the Butterfly S (processor and battery), has customers wondering why this latest smartphone isn't HTC's flagship device.
The phone will be released in Taiwan in July with a price tag of NT $22,000 (around $766 USD). It will also be available in grey, white, white and red.
So far, there is no news on whether the Butterfly S will be available in the States or anywhere else in the world apart from China.
The phone is available with quadband WCDMA and quadband GSM/EDGE connectivity, including NFC, GPS and GLONASS.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 'Can I get a witness?' Whatever happened to sharing our testimonies?
- It's Been 500 Years Since The Reformation. Now Is The Time To Admit We Need Each Other
- What Does The Bible Have To Say About A Trump Presidency?
- Truth And Justice Meet: Why We Should Celebrate The Freedom Of Chelsea Manning
- Unsatisfied At Work? Here's How To Find Fulfilment
- Auschwitz Memorial Museum Director Appeals For Death Camp Staff Documents
- Real Christian Men Do This
- Hope Amid Crisis: Testimonies Of Christian Transformation In War-Torn Syria
- From Homelessness To Hope: Catholic Priest Who Met God On The Streets
- €700 Fine For Artist Who 'Defiled Church' By Doing Press-Ups On The Altar
- 'Jesus Get Me Out of Here!': Desperate Call for Help of Driver in Burning Dump Truck Leads to His Rescue
- ISIS Jihadis Destroy Ancient Monument In Palmyra
- Archbishop Justin Welby Joins Business Leaders To Discuss Tropical Disease Prevention
- 'There's a God Up There': Last Man on the Moon Who Marvelled At 'Majestic' Earth Passes Into Eternity
- Abortionist Repents, Becomes Pro-Life Advocate After Seeing in His Dreams the Faces of the Children He Killed