'How to Get Away With Murder' season 3 return date news, spoilers: Is Connor involved in Wes' death?; Will a kiss change Bonnie and Annalise's relationship?
The dead person under the sheet is Wes (Alfred Enoch), and is it possible that Connor (Jack Falahee) had something to do with it? Meanwhile, Bonnie (Liza Weil) and Annalise (Viola Davis) bring their relationship to new grounds with a kiss.
In the midseason finale of "How to Get Away With Murder" season 3, it was revealed that Wes was the dead person under the sheet. Horrified at her discovery, Annalise screamed out her lungs for the fallen member of The Keating Five. But the details of how he was killed and who did it remains a mystery, which will be unveiled at the return of the series in January next year.
In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, executive producer Pete Nowalk shared that he knows fans of the show will be upset about how they distort the timelines in the show, but he also said that it's part of the series' DNA. Nowalk also revealed that the time of Connor hooking up with Oliver's (Conrad Ricamora) most recent guy actually happened before the Keating house burned down. With no clear alibi, could Connor be involved with Wes' death?
In episode 6 — titled "Is Someone Really Dead?" — when the police came to Wes apartment, Connor freaked out and lost his temper at Wes, telling him how everything bad that's happened is his fault. Connor also threatened to hurt Wes if he drags him down with him.
There are also questions about how Connor knew how to meet up with Bonnie at the hospital if he left his phone at Michaela's (Aja Naomi King). It seems that Connor is one of the characters fans shoulw watch out for when the show returns.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Meanwhile, Annalise and Bonnie had an intimate yet awkward kiss that might bring their relationship to a new level.
"Boundaries get very blurred with these people," Weil shared, but she also adds that her character's relationship with Annalise is more maternal in the sense that they take care of each other.
On the other hand, Davis wants her character's relationship to have "a closer direction, a more bonding one," because Annalise needs Bonnie the most.
"How to Get Away With Murder" season 3 returns on January 19, 2017 on ABC.
More than 33,000 people have signed a petition that defends the conservative view on same-sex marriage taken by the pastor of HGTV stars Chip and Joanna Gaines of Fixer Upper. More than 86,000 have signed another petition calling on HGTV to keep airing the show.
Justin Bieber appeared to be in a "joking" mood, but what he said during a concert in London last week still struck a chord.
- Faith, Hope, And Politics: The Book You Need To Read In 2017
- Would Jesus Burn The Stars And Stripes?
- 3 Biblical Truths To Stand On When The World Shakes
- 7 Tips For Making The Most Of A Short Term Mission Trip
- Thousands Sign Petitions In Support Of Fixer Upper Stars Chip And Joanna Gaines
- The Rapture In Three Weeks? This Christian Computer Scientist Thinks So
- Rare Wycliffe Bible Smashes Estimate, Sells For $1.7 Million
- Revelation 7: What's It Like In Heaven?
- Trump, Farage, Erdogan, Modi All Make TIME Person Of The Year Shortlist
- Persecution Of Christians At An All-Time High In India: Has The World Stopped Caring?
- The Incredible Story Of How One Bishop Saved The Lives Of Over 200 Assyrian Christians
- Christians accused of proselytising in Nepal cleared of charges
- Christians Struggle to Live Normal Lives in India, But They're Determined to Persevere, Bishop Says
- Dying Young Girl Is Sent Off in a Blaze of Purple Lights By Neighbours on Her Way to Spend Christmas With Jesus
- Abandoned 'Baby Girl Hope' Melts New Yorkers' Hearts; Over 500 of Them Want to Adopt Her