'How to Get Away With Murder' season 3 return date news, spoilers: Is Connor involved in Wes' death?; Will a kiss change Bonnie and Annalise's relationship?
The dead person under the sheet is Wes (Alfred Enoch), and is it possible that Connor (Jack Falahee) had something to do with it? Meanwhile, Bonnie (Liza Weil) and Annalise (Viola Davis) bring their relationship to new grounds with a kiss.
In the midseason finale of "How to Get Away With Murder" season 3, it was revealed that Wes was the dead person under the sheet. Horrified at her discovery, Annalise screamed out her lungs for the fallen member of The Keating Five. But the details of how he was killed and who did it remains a mystery, which will be unveiled at the return of the series in January next year.
In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, executive producer Pete Nowalk shared that he knows fans of the show will be upset about how they distort the timelines in the show, but he also said that it's part of the series' DNA. Nowalk also revealed that the time of Connor hooking up with Oliver's (Conrad Ricamora) most recent guy actually happened before the Keating house burned down. With no clear alibi, could Connor be involved with Wes' death?
In episode 6 — titled "Is Someone Really Dead?" — when the police came to Wes apartment, Connor freaked out and lost his temper at Wes, telling him how everything bad that's happened is his fault. Connor also threatened to hurt Wes if he drags him down with him.
There are also questions about how Connor knew how to meet up with Bonnie at the hospital if he left his phone at Michaela's (Aja Naomi King). It seems that Connor is one of the characters fans shoulw watch out for when the show returns.
Meanwhile, Annalise and Bonnie had an intimate yet awkward kiss that might bring their relationship to a new level.
"Boundaries get very blurred with these people," Weil shared, but she also adds that her character's relationship with Annalise is more maternal in the sense that they take care of each other.
On the other hand, Davis wants her character's relationship to have "a closer direction, a more bonding one," because Annalise needs Bonnie the most.
"How to Get Away With Murder" season 3 returns on January 19, 2017 on ABC.
Award-winning actor Morgan Freeman took on the role of God in the 2003 film "Bruce Almighty" and its follow-up film "Evan Almighty" in 2007. But this time around, he hopes to be given the opportunity to play the devil.
Moonlight star and Oscar nominee Mahershala Ali has spoken movingly of facing discrimination as a black man after converting from Christianity to Islam.
- Why Are Black Majority Churches Growing So Fast In The UK?
- These Are 5 Qualities That Make A Great Pastor
- When Is Ash Wednesday 2017?
- She Was Looking For Matches To Get High On Heroin – And Instead She Found A Bible And Met Jesus
- The Mystery Of Millennials: They Aren't Who You Think They Are
- Sunday Swimming Row In Scotland Makes A Splash
- Rome's Catholics And Jews Unite In Art Exhibition Celebrating Ancient Biblical Symbol
- 'Chariots Of Fire' Star Eric Liddell: A Life Dedicated To His God
- Moonlight Star Speaks Of Abuse After Converting From Christianity To Islam
- Family Of Missing Christian Woman In Egypt Accuse Police Of Complicity In Her Kidnapping
- 'Hopeless' Muslim Family Try To Commit Suicide — But God Heals Them, With Dead Son Even Restored To Life
- Archaeologists To Start Digging Ancient Site Where They Believe The Ark Of The Covenant Once Stood
- Former Archbishop Of Canterbury Calls Out 'Horrific Blow' Of Famine In South Sudan As UK Announces New Aid Package
- Christians Should Employ Illegal Migrants, Says Norwegian Priest
- Armed Conflict, Starvation And Sickness: The Forgotten Children Caught Up In Lake Chad's Crisis