'How to Get Away With Murder' season 3 return date news, spoilers: Is Connor involved in Wes' death?; Will a kiss change Bonnie and Annalise's relationship?
The dead person under the sheet is Wes (Alfred Enoch), and is it possible that Connor (Jack Falahee) had something to do with it? Meanwhile, Bonnie (Liza Weil) and Annalise (Viola Davis) bring their relationship to new grounds with a kiss.
In the midseason finale of "How to Get Away With Murder" season 3, it was revealed that Wes was the dead person under the sheet. Horrified at her discovery, Annalise screamed out her lungs for the fallen member of The Keating Five. But the details of how he was killed and who did it remains a mystery, which will be unveiled at the return of the series in January next year.
In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, executive producer Pete Nowalk shared that he knows fans of the show will be upset about how they distort the timelines in the show, but he also said that it's part of the series' DNA. Nowalk also revealed that the time of Connor hooking up with Oliver's (Conrad Ricamora) most recent guy actually happened before the Keating house burned down. With no clear alibi, could Connor be involved with Wes' death?
In episode 6 — titled "Is Someone Really Dead?" — when the police came to Wes apartment, Connor freaked out and lost his temper at Wes, telling him how everything bad that's happened is his fault. Connor also threatened to hurt Wes if he drags him down with him.
There are also questions about how Connor knew how to meet up with Bonnie at the hospital if he left his phone at Michaela's (Aja Naomi King). It seems that Connor is one of the characters fans shoulw watch out for when the show returns.
Meanwhile, Annalise and Bonnie had an intimate yet awkward kiss that might bring their relationship to a new level.
"Boundaries get very blurred with these people," Weil shared, but she also adds that her character's relationship with Annalise is more maternal in the sense that they take care of each other.
On the other hand, Davis wants her character's relationship to have "a closer direction, a more bonding one," because Annalise needs Bonnie the most.
"How to Get Away With Murder" season 3 returns on January 19, 2017 on ABC.
Even though Jill Duggar Dillard from "Counting On" is currently pregnant with her second child, her baby bump isn't really that big yet. In fact, Jill thinks it's comparable to her son Israel David Dillard's own tummy after he's had his meal.
"Counting On" star Jessa Duggar Seewald showed true Christian spirit when she recently celebrated her second baby shower.
- Christian Movie Producer Mark Burnett On Ben Hur And The Forgiveness Of Christ
- Christian Gospel Star Travis Greene To Perform At Donald Trump Inauguration
- Pendant Similar To That Worn By Anne Frank Unearthed In Nazi Concentration Camp
- Five Evangelistic Ideas That Might Actually Work
- 5 Ways To Cheer Up On Blue Monday
- God, Grant Me The Serenity To Accept The Train Strikes I Cannot Change
- The Death Of John The Baptist: How To See God At Work In Tragedy
- Trump's Inauguration: Why Who Prays Is Always Controversial
- The 6 Religious Leaders Who Will Pray At Trump's Inauguration
- 'God Is In Control': Sister Of Jakarta Governor Accused Of Blasphemy
- 400 Children Living In Slums Baptised In The Philippines
- 'We're In This With You': Iraqi Muslim Rebuilds Crucifix Desecrated By ISIS
- Russian Influence In Syria Grows, Patriarch Kirill Invited To Visit
- Accused Attackers Of Christian Grandmother Stripped Naked By Muslim Mob Walk Free
- 'Demon-Possessed Man Clawed At Me, Uttered Unrepeatable Curses,' Recalls Archbishop After His First Exorcism