How I Met Your Mother Season 9 spoilers: Ted meets wife last, entire season staged at Robin and Barney's wedding? (VIDEO)
How I Met Your Mother Season 9 spoilers continue to swirl as fans eagerly await the new season of the hit show.
In the latest spoilers it has been claimed that the final season of How I Met Your Mother will have just half as many episodes as previous seasons.
It has been reported that Cristin Milioti has signed on as a series regular, and rumors are suggesting this means that it is the first time in 8 years that a new name will be added to the main cast. Spoilers are suggesting this means Ted will definitely finally get to meet the mother of his kids early on in the season and things will develop throughout to show how they get together.
Rumors have suggested that the mother will meet all the cast members one by one and will only meet Ted last.
Spoilers have also seemingly confirmed that the entire season 9 of the show will be staged at the wedding weekend of main characters Robin and Barney. The story will be told through flashbacks as well as flashforwards.
Some reports have suggested the new season will be somewhere between 12-15 episodes rather than the usual 20-24 episodes.
Ted is also supposed to move to Chicago at the end of the wedding weekend, however, spoilers are not pointing to the fact that he will finally get to meet the mother of his children just in time and they will strike up conversation that eventually causes him to stay.
Executive producer Carter Bays has said, "There's a time jump of some sort in every episode of this show, so you can rest assured the premiere will be no different. That being said, this next season in particular will feature some of the most non-linear episodes we've ever done."
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 6 Scripture verses about the heart – and why they don't mean what you think
- Study shows 'religious' countries are worse at science. What does this really tell us?
- 5 truths to cling to in the midst of uncertainty
- 'Identity' by Colton Dixon: An ambitious, vibrant and hopeful anthem
- Don't blame Islam, don't blame religion: It's people that make the world violent
- Persevering when times are tough: 6 scriptures to help you keep going
- Is it ever God's fault when we sin?
- Music in church can be a battlefield. So what's the point of it?
- In His Grip: A guide to Christian email sign-offs
- Pastor reveals horror of child sacrifices in Uganda, claims murder of innocents is big business
- Christianity is 'over' in Iraq, but 'God is not dead despite terrible persecution,' says 'Vicar of Baghdad'
- Archbishop of Canterbury: 'Christ's love and self-sacrifice will triumph over evil and despair'
- In Afghanistan, more than 1 in 10 babies die at birth. Here's why – and how it can change
- #PrayForLondon is the latest #PrayFor hashtag to trend. Sadly, there have been many others
- Fortune's 50 greatest leaders: Who is the one religious figure?