How I Met Your Mother Season 9 Spoilers: Premiere Date Released, Series Finale Kicks Off With 1 Hour Special
How I Met Your Mother Season 9 is coming ever closer and some fans will be excited to hear about the latest spoilers circulating about the series finale.
After years of telling his kids stories of his life, friends and love life, Season 9 will finally allow viewers to get to know the mother, and those behind the show are assuring fans that the final season will be one of the best.
The new season will see the mother arrive on the scene and document how she comes to know each of the main characters on the show. It has already been leaked that the mother will come to meet each of the characters one by one, but that Ted will be the final one to get to know her.
Also exciting news for hardcore fans is that CBS has now confirmed the official Season 9 premiere date.
The series' finale season will kick off on September 23 and 8 p.m. ET, and will commence with a special hour long episode.
Also CBS has released details of the entire 2013-2014 premiere dates for its top shows. They are listed below:
Wednesday, Sept. 18
"Survivor", 8:00-9:30 p.m. ET
Sunday, Sept. 22
"The 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards," 8:00-11:00 p.m. ET/ 5:00-8:00 p.m. ET
Monday, Sept. 23
"How I Met Your Mother," 8:00-9:00 p.m. ET
"2 Broke Girls," 9:00-9:30 p.m. ET
"Mom," 9:30-10:00 p.m. ET
"Hostages," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Tuesday, Sept. 24
"NCIS," 8:00-9:00 p.m. ET
"NCIS: Los Angeles," 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET
"Person of Interest," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Wednesday, Sept. 25
"Criminal Minds," 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET
"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Thursday, Sept. 26
"The Big Bang Theory," 8:00-8:30 p.m. ET
"The Millers," 8:30-9:00 p.m. ET
"The Crazy Ones," 9:00-9:30 p.m. ET
"Two And A Half Men," 9:30-10:00 p.m. ET
"Elementary," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Friday, Sept. 27
"Undercover Boss," 8:00-9:00 p.m. ET
"Hawaii Five-0," 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET
"Blue Bloods," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Saturday, Sept. 28
"48 Hours," 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET
Sunday, Sept. 29
"60 Minutes," 7:00-8:00 p.m. ET
"The Amazing Race," 8:00-9:00 p.m. ET
"The Good Wife," 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET
"The Mentalist," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Monday, Sept. 30
"We Are Men," 8:30-9:00 p.m. ET
Monday, Feb. 24
"Intelligence," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- Christian festival bingo: 14 things you'll definitely spot this summer
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- Paul Harcourt: It's been a difficult season for New Wine, but we've come out strong
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- The one argument that might make a hardline atheist stop and think...
- China's Muslims under threat of religious persecution
- Mike Pence: the evangelical former Catholic who may yet save Donald Trump
- Soul Survivor on the move, last year for sister festival Momentum
- Erdogan shuts schools and charities as he tightens grip on Turkey
- Ted Cruz 'not a Christian' after refusing to endorse Trump
- FBI special agent called out for omitting God from U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
- Have Western churches and governments abandoned millions of Christians in this 'fractured country'?
- Christianity is this ancient country's key to survival: Where people defend their faith 'to the last drop of blood'
- New exhibition at Durham shows spread of early Christianity in Britain