How I Met Your Mother Season 9 Spoilers: Premiere Date Released, Series Finale Kicks Off With 1 Hour Special
How I Met Your Mother Season 9 is coming ever closer and some fans will be excited to hear about the latest spoilers circulating about the series finale.
After years of telling his kids stories of his life, friends and love life, Season 9 will finally allow viewers to get to know the mother, and those behind the show are assuring fans that the final season will be one of the best.
The new season will see the mother arrive on the scene and document how she comes to know each of the main characters on the show. It has already been leaked that the mother will come to meet each of the characters one by one, but that Ted will be the final one to get to know her.
Also exciting news for hardcore fans is that CBS has now confirmed the official Season 9 premiere date.
The series' finale season will kick off on September 23 and 8 p.m. ET, and will commence with a special hour long episode.
Also CBS has released details of the entire 2013-2014 premiere dates for its top shows. They are listed below:
Wednesday, Sept. 18
"Survivor", 8:00-9:30 p.m. ET
Sunday, Sept. 22
"The 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards," 8:00-11:00 p.m. ET/ 5:00-8:00 p.m. ET
Monday, Sept. 23
"How I Met Your Mother," 8:00-9:00 p.m. ET
"2 Broke Girls," 9:00-9:30 p.m. ET
"Mom," 9:30-10:00 p.m. ET
"Hostages," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Tuesday, Sept. 24
"NCIS," 8:00-9:00 p.m. ET
"NCIS: Los Angeles," 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET
"Person of Interest," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Wednesday, Sept. 25
"Criminal Minds," 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET
"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Thursday, Sept. 26
"The Big Bang Theory," 8:00-8:30 p.m. ET
"The Millers," 8:30-9:00 p.m. ET
"The Crazy Ones," 9:00-9:30 p.m. ET
"Two And A Half Men," 9:30-10:00 p.m. ET
"Elementary," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Friday, Sept. 27
"Undercover Boss," 8:00-9:00 p.m. ET
"Hawaii Five-0," 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET
"Blue Bloods," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Saturday, Sept. 28
"48 Hours," 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET
Sunday, Sept. 29
"60 Minutes," 7:00-8:00 p.m. ET
"The Amazing Race," 8:00-9:00 p.m. ET
"The Good Wife," 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET
"The Mentalist," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Monday, Sept. 30
"We Are Men," 8:30-9:00 p.m. ET
Monday, Feb. 24
"Intelligence," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Pope Francis: Christians Face Daily Battle With Satan
- 'Can I get a witness?' Whatever happened to sharing our testimonies?
- It's Been 500 Years Since The Reformation. Now Is The Time To Admit We Need Each Other
- What Does The Bible Have To Say About A Trump Presidency?
- Truth And Justice Meet: Why We Should Celebrate The Freedom Of Chelsea Manning
- Unsatisfied At Work? Here's How To Find Fulfilment
- Auschwitz Memorial Museum Director Appeals For Death Camp Staff Documents
- Real Christian Men Do This
- Hope Amid Crisis: Testimonies Of Christian Transformation In War-Torn Syria
- Blast In Pakistan Vegetable Market Kills At Least 21
- Violent Clashes Between Protesters And Police In Washington Over Trump Inauguration
- Muslim Man Defies ISIS By Making Iron Cross for Christians in Bombed-Out Church
- The Gambia Explainer: What Will Happen Next?
- 145,000 Indian Children Without Support As Compassion's Funds Cut Off By Government
- Holy Spirit 'Stirring' In War-Ravaged Aleppo As Muslims Seek Refuge in Christian Prayer Tents