How I Met Your Mother Season 9 Spoilers: Premiere Date Released, Series Finale Kicks Off With 1 Hour Special
How I Met Your Mother Season 9 is coming ever closer and some fans will be excited to hear about the latest spoilers circulating about the series finale.
After years of telling his kids stories of his life, friends and love life, Season 9 will finally allow viewers to get to know the mother, and those behind the show are assuring fans that the final season will be one of the best.
The new season will see the mother arrive on the scene and document how she comes to know each of the main characters on the show. It has already been leaked that the mother will come to meet each of the characters one by one, but that Ted will be the final one to get to know her.
Also exciting news for hardcore fans is that CBS has now confirmed the official Season 9 premiere date.
The series' finale season will kick off on September 23 and 8 p.m. ET, and will commence with a special hour long episode.
Also CBS has released details of the entire 2013-2014 premiere dates for its top shows. They are listed below:
Wednesday, Sept. 18
"Survivor", 8:00-9:30 p.m. ET
Sunday, Sept. 22
"The 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards," 8:00-11:00 p.m. ET/ 5:00-8:00 p.m. ET
Monday, Sept. 23
"How I Met Your Mother," 8:00-9:00 p.m. ET
"2 Broke Girls," 9:00-9:30 p.m. ET
"Mom," 9:30-10:00 p.m. ET
"Hostages," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Tuesday, Sept. 24
"NCIS," 8:00-9:00 p.m. ET
"NCIS: Los Angeles," 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET
"Person of Interest," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Wednesday, Sept. 25
"Criminal Minds," 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET
"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Thursday, Sept. 26
"The Big Bang Theory," 8:00-8:30 p.m. ET
"The Millers," 8:30-9:00 p.m. ET
"The Crazy Ones," 9:00-9:30 p.m. ET
"Two And A Half Men," 9:30-10:00 p.m. ET
"Elementary," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Friday, Sept. 27
"Undercover Boss," 8:00-9:00 p.m. ET
"Hawaii Five-0," 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET
"Blue Bloods," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Saturday, Sept. 28
"48 Hours," 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET
Sunday, Sept. 29
"60 Minutes," 7:00-8:00 p.m. ET
"The Amazing Race," 8:00-9:00 p.m. ET
"The Good Wife," 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET
"The Mentalist," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Monday, Sept. 30
"We Are Men," 8:30-9:00 p.m. ET
Monday, Feb. 24
"Intelligence," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 3 Strategies For Online Soul-Protection
- Exclusive Michael Gove Interview: On Trump Quitting Early, Not Talking To Cameron And Being A Flawed Christian
- New Planets Have Been Discovered That Could Support Alien Life. Here Are 10 Questions For Christians
- Brand New VeggieTales Brings Godly Vegetables Back To Netflix: Exclusive Clips
- 'I Miss My Father': Daughter Of Murdered Missionary Jim Elliot Speaks Out
- What Makes A Great Sermon? 5 Tips For The Perfect Preach
- Why Are Black Majority Churches Growing So Fast In The UK?
- These Are 5 Qualities That Make A Great Pastor
- When Is Ash Wednesday 2017?
- Massive Cross Raised On Iraq Hillside Symbolises Victory Of Light Over Darkness
- Bishops Urge International Aid For South Sudan As Millions Starve
- American Missionary Sentenced To 40 Years For Sexually Abusing Children In Kenya
- Syrian Man 'Tortured' There After US Church Published His Baptism Can't Sue, Court Rules
- ISIS Terror Grows In Egypt As Christian Man Shot Dead And Son Burned Alive
- Blasphemy Laws In Denmark Used For First Time In Over 40 Years Against Man Who Filmed Himself Burning The Quran