Halo: The Master Chief Collection to feature new modes, maps, vehicles in Halo 2: Anniversary
The Halo 2: Anniversary will include new modes, maps and vehicles to be part of the new Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
The panel discussion among 343 and Certain Affinity and developers came to a resolution and brought a lot of good news to waiting fans. First, a new trailer of the game, which featured The Arbiter voiced by actor Keith David, emerged.
The panel discussion was part of the RTX gaming event hosted by Rooster Teeth at the Austin Convention Center last weekend. At the panel, developers discussed the design and vision of the project based from the original Halo 2 development stories from lead Halo 2 multiplayer designer and Certain Affinity president Max Hoberman.
The official web site of Halo confirmed that 343 showed off some new stuff during the panel. 343 is leading the development on the project with help from Austin-based developer Certain Affinity.
According to 343, coagulation will be one of the six remastered maps to be included in the Halo 2: Anniversary. Moreover, the Mongoose vehicle is being upgraded packed with artillery and guns and will become the "Gungoose," which should be a nice addition to the Mongoose capture the flag mode, especially on the remastered Coagulation map.
Apart from the multiplayer game types, the Halo 2: Anniversary will add new modes like Ricochet (from Halo 4), Race (with "a huge number of game mode options"), SWAT, Infection, etc.
The Halo: The Master Chief Collection was announced at the recent E3 event and includes Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, and Halo 4. All multiplayer maps and all Halo 4 Spartan Ops missions will be included. Each game will run at 1080p and 60 frames per second.
The new Halo collection game is scheduled to be released on November 11 for $60. Developer 343 also confirmed that more details about the game will be revealed next month.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- Christian festival bingo: 14 things you'll definitely spot this summer
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- Paul Harcourt: It's been a difficult season for New Wine, but we've come out strong
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- The one argument that might make a hardline atheist stop and think...
- China's Muslims under threat of religious persecution
- Mike Pence: the evangelical former Catholic who may yet save Donald Trump
- Soul Survivor on the move, last year for sister festival Momentum
- Sir Cliff Richard could see BBC in court after corporation rejects his damages claim
- Democrats in disarray over party's attempts to brand Bernie Sanders as an atheist
- Erdogan shuts schools and charities as he tightens grip on Turkey
- Ted Cruz 'not a Christian' after refusing to endorse Trump
- FBI special agent called out for omitting God from U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
- Have Western churches and governments abandoned millions of Christians in this 'fractured country'?