Rockstar has provided a new GTA Online Title update this morning the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 this morning.
The latest update will fix issues where people's vehicles and vehicle modifications were disappearing after cloud services failed to save the changes.
Rockstar listed other fixes in the GTA Online update, listed below:
- Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods
- Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage
- Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times
- Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated
- Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house
- Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game
- Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing
- Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage
- Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists
- Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam
- Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)
- Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the "random" option
- Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode
Rockstar had launched the GTA V Online gameplay with a slew of problems on October 1, 2013.
Earlier this week, Rockstar also announced that it will offer a stimulus package of $500,000 in-game cash to players for the technical problems that GTA fans faced when the GTA V online launched. This package is worth about £5.
"Given some of the recent technical issues during these first days of GTA Online, and now that things are starting to look much smoother (touch wood!), we are planning to provide a special stimulus package for all who have played or will play Grand Theft Auto Online this month," stated Rockstar.
"We will be dropping a cool half a million GTA$ in the GTA Online bank accounts of all players this month, starting as early as next week. For those asking about their lost characters or rank, those will not be able to be restored so we sincerely hope that this cash stimulus we're giving out this month will help you get back on your feet or to make your new life in Los Santos & Blaine extra sweet."
The games company had already warned of initial teething problems before the game went live earlier this month.
Rockstar stated: "This sort of thing is inevitable in a massive open-world game and there'll surely be lots more unexpected oddities like this in the Online world next week. Rest assured we'll be monitoring and actively doing all we can to smooth such things out as they happen, but we need your help to find them, as well as your feedback to help fine tune all of the game's systems so everything is perfectly balanced."
After the latest title update today, Rockstar advisers gamers to visit their support site if users are still facing technical problems.
GTA V has broken all records, making over $1 billion in the first week of its launch last month.