Gold Cup 2013 live stream: Watch online Cuba vs Panama football quarterfinals (Start time)
The Gold Cup 2013 soccer tournament resumes on Saturday with Panama vs Cuba in the quarterfinals of the CONCACAF competition. Panama will be huge favorites after winning their group, which also contained Mexico in it, however, Cuba are in dream land after making the knock out stages and will be hoping to pull off a shock today.
Panama vs Cuba in the Gold Cup 2013 quarterfinals kicks off at 3.30 p.m. ET and can be watched online through FOX live stream via the link provided at the bottom of this article.
Panama pulled off a big shock in their opening game of the tournament, beating one of the competition favorites Mexico, on their way to winning the group and claiming a tie against Cuba, who only finished as one of the better third place finishers.
Panama have gone slightly off the boil though, and they labored to a 1-0 win over Martinique after the Mexico victory, followed by a 0-0 bore draw against Canada to close out their group stages.
They will want to explode back into action today, and they will be expected to sweep the Cubans aside fairly easily today.
Cuba meanwhile managed a very good win over Belize in their final game to claim a spot on the knock out stages of the tournament. Some of their players expressed that it had felt like they had won the World Cup itself by coming through this far. There is no expectation on the Cubans, and they could use that to their advantage.
If Cuba can just keep things tight and get up in the faces of their Panama opposition then they could cause an upset today.
Panama vs Cuba kicks off at 3.30 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 'The Shack', cosmic child abuse and 'Lies We Believe About God'
- Collateral damage: how factional fighting in the Church damages us all
- #PrayForLondon is the latest #PrayFor hashtag to trend. Sadly, there have been many others
- 6 Scripture verses about the heart – and why they don't mean what you think
- Study shows 'religious' countries are worse at science. What does this really tell us?
- 5 truths to cling to in the midst of uncertainty
- 'Identity' by Colton Dixon: An ambitious, vibrant and hopeful anthem
- Don't blame Islam, don't blame religion: It's people that make the world violent
- Persevering when times are tough: 6 scriptures to help you keep going
- Iraqi military says 61 bodies pulled from collapsed Mosul site
- Mosul civilian deaths confirmed – UN 'stunned by terrible loss of life'
- Voters blame everybody but Trump for Obamacare repeal failure
- Christians displaced by Boko Haram being denied food, relief goods in Nigerian refugee camps
- Evangelist thwarts attempt to silence him as Uganda court drops cases filed against him by Muslim extremists
- Douglas Carswell quits UKIP, says he will remain as independent MP