Gold Cup 2013 live stream: Watch online Cuba vs Panama football quarterfinals (Start time)
The Gold Cup 2013 soccer tournament resumes on Saturday with Panama vs Cuba in the quarterfinals of the CONCACAF competition. Panama will be huge favorites after winning their group, which also contained Mexico in it, however, Cuba are in dream land after making the knock out stages and will be hoping to pull off a shock today.
Panama vs Cuba in the Gold Cup 2013 quarterfinals kicks off at 3.30 p.m. ET and can be watched online through FOX live stream via the link provided at the bottom of this article.
Panama pulled off a big shock in their opening game of the tournament, beating one of the competition favorites Mexico, on their way to winning the group and claiming a tie against Cuba, who only finished as one of the better third place finishers.
Panama have gone slightly off the boil though, and they labored to a 1-0 win over Martinique after the Mexico victory, followed by a 0-0 bore draw against Canada to close out their group stages.
They will want to explode back into action today, and they will be expected to sweep the Cubans aside fairly easily today.
Cuba meanwhile managed a very good win over Belize in their final game to claim a spot on the knock out stages of the tournament. Some of their players expressed that it had felt like they had won the World Cup itself by coming through this far. There is no expectation on the Cubans, and they could use that to their advantage.
If Cuba can just keep things tight and get up in the faces of their Panama opposition then they could cause an upset today.
Panama vs Cuba kicks off at 3.30 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- 'The gift of failure': Mark Yaconelli on disappointment, grief, hope and redemption
- Pray for believers from one of the world's most secret religions
- Why it's too soon to write off the Church in Europe
- What do you do when you just don't like someone?
- Is the Bible trustworthy or has it been changed?
- The dress code for a disciple of Christ
- UK and France pledge to 'step up' cooperation over Calais refugee crisis
- UN slams France's burkini ban in damning intervention
- ISIS using fake passports to send fanatics to Europe in preparation for attack, top intel official warns
- Pakistani Christian girl abducted, forced to convert to Islam and marry faces death threats
- Christianity at risk of dying out in Syria, Lebanon and Iraq, Orthodox Church leader warns
- Fears of trafficking as police reveal 9000 child refugees are missing in Germany alone