Gold Cup 2013 live stream: Watch online Cuba vs Panama football quarterfinals (Start time)
The Gold Cup 2013 soccer tournament resumes on Saturday with Panama vs Cuba in the quarterfinals of the CONCACAF competition. Panama will be huge favorites after winning their group, which also contained Mexico in it, however, Cuba are in dream land after making the knock out stages and will be hoping to pull off a shock today.
Panama vs Cuba in the Gold Cup 2013 quarterfinals kicks off at 3.30 p.m. ET and can be watched online through FOX live stream via the link provided at the bottom of this article.
Panama pulled off a big shock in their opening game of the tournament, beating one of the competition favorites Mexico, on their way to winning the group and claiming a tie against Cuba, who only finished as one of the better third place finishers.
Panama have gone slightly off the boil though, and they labored to a 1-0 win over Martinique after the Mexico victory, followed by a 0-0 bore draw against Canada to close out their group stages.
They will want to explode back into action today, and they will be expected to sweep the Cubans aside fairly easily today.
Cuba meanwhile managed a very good win over Belize in their final game to claim a spot on the knock out stages of the tournament. Some of their players expressed that it had felt like they had won the World Cup itself by coming through this far. There is no expectation on the Cubans, and they could use that to their advantage.
If Cuba can just keep things tight and get up in the faces of their Panama opposition then they could cause an upset today.
Panama vs Cuba kicks off at 3.30 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- God & The Presidency: The Faith of Dwight D Eisenhower
- Why I Left Church And Why I'm Going Back Again
- Out Of The Darkness: How God Transformed A Violent Criminal
- Doctor Strange: The Most Theological Marvel Movie So Far
- The Church And Argentina's Dirty War: Why The Vatican Needs To Open Its Files
- Sikh Woman Converts To Christianity After Praying To Jesus
- 3 Things Jesus' Death Teaches Us About Humanity
- I Was Kicked Out Of Turkey For Being A Christian
- Children Fleeing ISIS In Mosul Find Sanctuary
- Religious Freedom 'Is A Litmus Test Of Overall Freedom' Says EU Special Envoy
- 4 Countries Where Christians Are Persecuted For Their Faith
- Cathedral Lit Red In Solidarity With Persecuted Christians
- EU Parliament Votes To Protect Christians In Iraq After ISIS Is Defeated
- Vatican To Host Concert For The Poor And Homeless
- Jesus' 'Burial Slab' Uncovered For First Time In Centuries