Gold Cup 2013 live stream: Watch online Cuba vs Panama football quarterfinals (Start time)
The Gold Cup 2013 soccer tournament resumes on Saturday with Panama vs Cuba in the quarterfinals of the CONCACAF competition. Panama will be huge favorites after winning their group, which also contained Mexico in it, however, Cuba are in dream land after making the knock out stages and will be hoping to pull off a shock today.
Panama vs Cuba in the Gold Cup 2013 quarterfinals kicks off at 3.30 p.m. ET and can be watched online through FOX live stream via the link provided at the bottom of this article.
Panama pulled off a big shock in their opening game of the tournament, beating one of the competition favorites Mexico, on their way to winning the group and claiming a tie against Cuba, who only finished as one of the better third place finishers.
Panama have gone slightly off the boil though, and they labored to a 1-0 win over Martinique after the Mexico victory, followed by a 0-0 bore draw against Canada to close out their group stages.
They will want to explode back into action today, and they will be expected to sweep the Cubans aside fairly easily today.
Cuba meanwhile managed a very good win over Belize in their final game to claim a spot on the knock out stages of the tournament. Some of their players expressed that it had felt like they had won the World Cup itself by coming through this far. There is no expectation on the Cubans, and they could use that to their advantage.
If Cuba can just keep things tight and get up in the faces of their Panama opposition then they could cause an upset today.
Panama vs Cuba kicks off at 3.30 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- Christian festival bingo: 14 things you'll definitely spot this summer
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- Paul Harcourt: It's been a difficult season for New Wine, but we've come out strong
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- The one argument that might make a hardline atheist stop and think...
- China's Muslims under threat of religious persecution
- Mike Pence: the evangelical former Catholic who may yet save Donald Trump
- Soul Survivor on the move, last year for sister festival Momentum
- Erdogan shuts schools and charities as he tightens grip on Turkey
- Ted Cruz 'not a Christian' after refusing to endorse Trump
- FBI special agent called out for omitting God from U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
- Have Western churches and governments abandoned millions of Christians in this 'fractured country'?
- Christianity is this ancient country's key to survival: Where people defend their faith 'to the last drop of blood'
- New exhibition at Durham shows spread of early Christianity in Britain