'Forza Horizon 3' updates: New 'Blizzard Mountain' DLC to launch on Dec. 13
The first expansion pack of "Forza Horizon 3" will finally arrive soon.
Forza community manager Brian Ekberg announced that "Blizzard Mountain Expansion" for "Forza Horizon 3" will be released on Tuesday, Dec. 13. It will bring extreme cold weather conditions like ice, snow, blizzards, and extreme elevations for added challenge to become the King of the Mountain.
According to the Xbox website, the upcoming expansion pack will test the players' skills to compete in 50 exciting events to be able to be hailed as the King of the Mountain. "With more than 50 new events and challenges to compete in, the expansion tests drivers' skills across extreme weather and brand new race types, including Hill Climb, Descent and Blizzard race events," the website stated.
Players will also be allowed to join other special events such as Blueprint, Bucket List, and Rivals that could help them earn 28 new Xbox Live Achievements that are worth 500 Gamerscore points.
The new expansion will also bring a challenging terrain that brings highly stimulating driving conditions. The new areas in the DLC includes an extreme sports snow park as well as a huge frozen lake that can be the ideal driving ground for the players' favorite vehicles.
It will also bring seven new cars such as the 2016 Ford Gymkhana 9 Focus RS RX, the 1965 Ford F-100 Flareside Abatti Racing Trophy Truck, the 1975 Lancia Stratos HF Group 4, the 1985 Lancia Delta S4 Group B, the 2016 Nissan Titan Warrior Concept, the 2016 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR-Rockstar Energy Pro 2 Truck, as well as the 2016 Subaru #199 WRX STI VT15r Rally Car.
The new "Forza Horizon 3" expansion pack will also come out with a mystery barn find that players must discover while playing the game.
The "Forza Horizon 3: Blizzard Mountain" DLC will be a part of the $34.99 Horizon 3 Expansion Pass. But the individual price for the DLC is yet to be revealed.
Today sees the release of Identity, the latest album from Christian artist and 'American Idol' alumt Colton Dixon. It's a heartfelt, ambitious and anthemic effort, worthy of your attention.
'God is tempting me'; 'It's God's fault'; 'The devil made me do it.' We use many creative excuses to rationalise our sin!
- Collateral damage: how factional fighting in the Church damages us all
- #PrayForLondon is the latest #PrayFor hashtag to trend. Sadly, there have been many others
- 6 Scripture verses about the heart – and why they don't mean what you think
- Study shows 'religious' countries are worse at science. What does this really tell us?
- 5 truths to cling to in the midst of uncertainty
- 'Identity' by Colton Dixon: An ambitious, vibrant and hopeful anthem
- Don't blame Islam, don't blame religion: It's people that make the world violent
- Persevering when times are tough: 6 scriptures to help you keep going
- Is it ever God's fault when we sin?
- Douglas Carswell quits UKIP, says he will remain as independent MP
- Pope Francis warns EU risks dying, faces 'vacuum of values'
- Israel 'ignores' UN demand to end settlement building in occupied territories
- Republicans in disarray as Trump fails to repeal Obamacare
- Pastor reveals horror of child sacrifices in Uganda, claims murder of innocents is big business
- Christianity is 'over' in Iraq, but 'God is not dead despite terrible persecution,' says 'Vicar of Baghdad'