Farrah Abraham LAX fight with AA attendant; airport cops get involved
Farrah Abraham, the former "Teen Mom" reality star, was reportedly caught in an argument at LAX airport today, which led to the intervention of airport cops.
Abraham explained the argument to TMZ, saying she was trying to carry an extra large carry-on bag onto the American Airlines flight, before being told that she would have to check the bag before going through security.
She said that she agreed to check the bag in, but the woman was rude to her, which led to the argument. Farrah reportedly told the lady that she was acting like "trash" and asked that she speak to her supervisor. However, instead of calling her superior, she claims that the airport police was called, who told her to be more respectful.
She later tweeted about the incident to her Twitter followers: "I thought American Airlines was good apparently they need better customer service, never flying with them again:) #CallThePolice."
The controversial 21-year-old reality star who has a 4-year-old daughter, recently released her first adult tape last week after striking a $1.5 million deal with Vivid Entertainment.
Her father, Mike Abraham, who is a devout Christian, gave a frank interview before the release of his daughter's tape. He told RadarOnline that if his daughter's tape was made for public release, he will still forgive her. "I am a man of very strong faith and I have been taught about forgiveness," he said.
"Farrah, like everyone else on this planet, is subject to sin. If something like that (a sex tape) came out, I may not like it, but the bottom line is that I love my daughter.
'"For as long as I am on this earth, I am tasked with motivating her to be the best person she can be. And not be judgmental doing it."
He also talked about the consequence that Farrah's actions would have for her daughter Sophia.
"At this time, Sophia is four-years-old and she does not know the difference between good, bad or indifferent," he told RadaroOnline. "In regards to down the line, just like anything, we all have consequences for our actions and I am sure Farrah will have to address this with Sophia, in the event the tape ever became public."
He continued: "For me, the bottom line is this — my job is to teach both of them forgiveness and acceptance and what love is — and if I did have to talk to Sophia about this, I would be telling her those three important things."
'Born This Way' star Sandra McElwee cites challenges of raising a special needs child: 'God has a bigger picture'
What is it like to raise a child with Down syndrome? The A&E show "Born This Way" seeks to provide answers to that question, and one of its stars Sandra McElwee, who is the mother of Sean, shares the highs and lows of taking care of a special needs child.
Mark Burnett and Roma Downey explain why they chose 'Ceasefire' from For King & Country as 'Ben-Hur' soundtrack
"Ben-Hur" producers Mark Burnett and Roma Downey have a very special reason why they chose the song "Ceasefire" from For King & Country as the soundtrack of the big-budget movie adaptation of Lew Wallace's 1880 novel "Ben-Hur: A Tale of the Christ."
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- Christian festival bingo: 14 things you'll definitely spot this summer
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- Paul Harcourt: It's been a difficult season for New Wine, but we've come out strong
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- The one argument that might make a hardline atheist stop and think...
- China's Muslims under threat of religious persecution
- Mike Pence: the evangelical former Catholic who may yet save Donald Trump
- Soul Survivor on the move, last year for sister festival Momentum
- Germany: Syrian refugee detonates suicide bomb at music festival
- Florida shooting: Two dead, up to 16 wounded, in teen nightclub attack
- Sir Cliff Richard could see BBC in court after corporation rejects his damages claim
- Democrats in disarray over party's attempts to brand Bernie Sanders as an atheist
- Erdogan shuts schools and charities as he tightens grip on Turkey
- Ted Cruz 'not a Christian' after refusing to endorse Trump