Farrah Abraham LAX fight with AA attendant; airport cops get involved
Farrah Abraham, the former "Teen Mom" reality star, was reportedly caught in an argument at LAX airport today, which led to the intervention of airport cops.
Abraham explained the argument to TMZ, saying she was trying to carry an extra large carry-on bag onto the American Airlines flight, before being told that she would have to check the bag before going through security.
She said that she agreed to check the bag in, but the woman was rude to her, which led to the argument. Farrah reportedly told the lady that she was acting like "trash" and asked that she speak to her supervisor. However, instead of calling her superior, she claims that the airport police was called, who told her to be more respectful.
She later tweeted about the incident to her Twitter followers: "I thought American Airlines was good apparently they need better customer service, never flying with them again:) #CallThePolice."
The controversial 21-year-old reality star who has a 4-year-old daughter, recently released her first adult tape last week after striking a $1.5 million deal with Vivid Entertainment.
Her father, Mike Abraham, who is a devout Christian, gave a frank interview before the release of his daughter's tape. He told RadarOnline that if his daughter's tape was made for public release, he will still forgive her. "I am a man of very strong faith and I have been taught about forgiveness," he said.
"Farrah, like everyone else on this planet, is subject to sin. If something like that (a sex tape) came out, I may not like it, but the bottom line is that I love my daughter.
'"For as long as I am on this earth, I am tasked with motivating her to be the best person she can be. And not be judgmental doing it."
He also talked about the consequence that Farrah's actions would have for her daughter Sophia.
"At this time, Sophia is four-years-old and she does not know the difference between good, bad or indifferent," he told RadaroOnline. "In regards to down the line, just like anything, we all have consequences for our actions and I am sure Farrah will have to address this with Sophia, in the event the tape ever became public."
He continued: "For me, the bottom line is this — my job is to teach both of them forgiveness and acceptance and what love is — and if I did have to talk to Sophia about this, I would be telling her those three important things."
Candace Cameron Bure's daughter Natasha is following her mother's footsteps to stardom.
Rapper DMX, who dreams of becoming a pastor, testifies how difficult times helped him to know God more
It has always been the dream of rapper DMX to become a pastor, and he is slowly making that dream a reality. A video was posted recently on BET Gospel's Facebook page showing the Christian artist preaching before the pulpit in Phoenix, Arizona.
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- 'We are living in darkness': The heartbreaking suffering of refugees stranded in Greece
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Rahab the prostitute: Was she a traitor or a heroine?
- Why going to church could be the best way of evangelising
- Tom Daley and Christian Voice: What the Twitter row really has to teach us
- Why being part of a church is not optional for Christians
- Anti-Christian crackdown in Cuba: Over 1,000 churches seized, Christians dragged away from homes, churches
- Euthanasia 'tourists,' including children, flock to Catholic-majority Belgium where assisted suicide is free and easy
- China: Farmer mowed down and killed after protesting land seizure
- France's top court to rule on legality of burkini ban
- Yazidi girl captured by ISIS set herself on fire to avoid sex slavery
- Why are Americans leaving the church? Loss of faith, says new study