Farrah Abraham LAX fight with AA attendant; airport cops get involved
Farrah Abraham, the former "Teen Mom" reality star, was reportedly caught in an argument at LAX airport today, which led to the intervention of airport cops.
Abraham explained the argument to TMZ, saying she was trying to carry an extra large carry-on bag onto the American Airlines flight, before being told that she would have to check the bag before going through security.
She said that she agreed to check the bag in, but the woman was rude to her, which led to the argument. Farrah reportedly told the lady that she was acting like "trash" and asked that she speak to her supervisor. However, instead of calling her superior, she claims that the airport police was called, who told her to be more respectful.
She later tweeted about the incident to her Twitter followers: "I thought American Airlines was good apparently they need better customer service, never flying with them again:) #CallThePolice."
The controversial 21-year-old reality star who has a 4-year-old daughter, recently released her first adult tape last week after striking a $1.5 million deal with Vivid Entertainment.
Her father, Mike Abraham, who is a devout Christian, gave a frank interview before the release of his daughter's tape. He told RadarOnline that if his daughter's tape was made for public release, he will still forgive her. "I am a man of very strong faith and I have been taught about forgiveness," he said.
"Farrah, like everyone else on this planet, is subject to sin. If something like that (a sex tape) came out, I may not like it, but the bottom line is that I love my daughter.
'"For as long as I am on this earth, I am tasked with motivating her to be the best person she can be. And not be judgmental doing it."
He also talked about the consequence that Farrah's actions would have for her daughter Sophia.
"At this time, Sophia is four-years-old and she does not know the difference between good, bad or indifferent," he told RadaroOnline. "In regards to down the line, just like anything, we all have consequences for our actions and I am sure Farrah will have to address this with Sophia, in the event the tape ever became public."
He continued: "For me, the bottom line is this — my job is to teach both of them forgiveness and acceptance and what love is — and if I did have to talk to Sophia about this, I would be telling her those three important things."
Orlando Magic forward Jeff Green was forced to put his NBA career on hold because he had to undergo an open heart surgery stemming from an aortic aneurysm.
Even though Jill Duggar Dillard from "Counting On" is currently pregnant with her second child, her baby bump isn't really that big yet. In fact, Jill thinks it's comparable to her son Israel David Dillard's own tummy after he's had his meal.
- Christian Movie Producer Mark Burnett On Ben Hur And The Forgiveness Of Christ
- Christian Gospel Star Travis Greene To Perform At Donald Trump Inauguration
- Pendant Similar To That Worn By Anne Frank Unearthed In Nazi Concentration Camp
- Four evangelistic approaches which probably don't work
- Five Evangelistic Ideas That Might Actually Work
- 5 Ways To Cheer Up On Blue Monday
- God, Grant Me The Serenity To Accept The Train Strikes I Cannot Change
- The Death Of John The Baptist: How To See God At Work In Tragedy
- Trump's Inauguration: Why Who Prays Is Always Controversial
- Religion, Faith Saw Drastic Decline Under President Obama, Pew Study Shows
- In 10 Years, Italy 'Will All Be Muslims Because of Atheism, a Weak Church, and Stupidity,' Archbishop Warns
- 'God Is In Control': Sister Of Jakarta Governor Accused Of Blasphemy
- 400 Children Living In Slums Baptised In The Philippines
- 'We're In This With You': Iraqi Muslim Rebuilds Crucifix Desecrated By ISIS
- Russian Influence In Syria Grows, Patriarch Kirill Invited To Visit