Farrah Abraham LAX fight with AA attendant; airport cops get involved
Farrah Abraham, the former "Teen Mom" reality star, was reportedly caught in an argument at LAX airport today, which led to the intervention of airport cops.
Abraham explained the argument to TMZ, saying she was trying to carry an extra large carry-on bag onto the American Airlines flight, before being told that she would have to check the bag before going through security.
She said that she agreed to check the bag in, but the woman was rude to her, which led to the argument. Farrah reportedly told the lady that she was acting like "trash" and asked that she speak to her supervisor. However, instead of calling her superior, she claims that the airport police was called, who told her to be more respectful.
She later tweeted about the incident to her Twitter followers: "I thought American Airlines was good apparently they need better customer service, never flying with them again:) #CallThePolice."
The controversial 21-year-old reality star who has a 4-year-old daughter, recently released her first adult tape last week after striking a $1.5 million deal with Vivid Entertainment.
Her father, Mike Abraham, who is a devout Christian, gave a frank interview before the release of his daughter's tape. He told RadarOnline that if his daughter's tape was made for public release, he will still forgive her. "I am a man of very strong faith and I have been taught about forgiveness," he said.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
"Farrah, like everyone else on this planet, is subject to sin. If something like that (a sex tape) came out, I may not like it, but the bottom line is that I love my daughter.
'"For as long as I am on this earth, I am tasked with motivating her to be the best person she can be. And not be judgmental doing it."
He also talked about the consequence that Farrah's actions would have for her daughter Sophia.
"At this time, Sophia is four-years-old and she does not know the difference between good, bad or indifferent," he told RadaroOnline. "In regards to down the line, just like anything, we all have consequences for our actions and I am sure Farrah will have to address this with Sophia, in the event the tape ever became public."
He continued: "For me, the bottom line is this — my job is to teach both of them forgiveness and acceptance and what love is — and if I did have to talk to Sophia about this, I would be telling her those three important things."
John 3:16 is very close to the heart of Heisman Trophy winner and former professional football player turned professional baseball outfielder Tim Tebow.
Oprah Winfrey Speaks About Her Christian Upbringing: 'I Grew Up Believing That God Was My Father and Jesus Was My Brother'
When media mogul Oprah Winfrey made a surprise appearance at the Premier Hotel in Ekurhuleni, South Africa last week, she took the opportunity to talk about her Christian faith and how her religious views were shaped as she was growing up.
- 5 Ways To Be More Christlike This Christmas
- 'You Are The Light Of The World': How God Can Use You To Comfort Those Who Mourn
- Why The Local Church Is More Important Than Ever In The Digital Age
- What's Wrong With TULIP? Southern Baptists Resist 'Aggressive' Advance Of New Calvinism
- 75 Thoughts You Have At A Carol Service
- Should Protestants Pay More Attention To Mary? And What's The Immaculate Conception Anyway?
- Twitter Lights Up For #NationalChristmasTreeDay
- Four Great Christmas Videos You Might Not Have Come Across
- How Many Presents Should Your Child Receive On Christmas Day?
- Nigeria Church Collapse: Up To 160 Dead, Says Hospital Director
- Officials in New Mexico Won't Remove Ten Commandments Monument Despite Court Order
- Dylann Roof Trial: 'I Did It,' Church Gunman Says
- 'Jacob Sheep' Return to Israel: 'Precursor' to Third Temple and Second Coming of Christ?
- CIA Says Russia Intervened To Help Trump Win White House
- Hospitals Destroyed And Millions Starving: The Crisis In Yemen Is Worsening