iOS 8 untethered Jailbreak to be released by Evad3rs after launch?
The iOS 8 operating system untethered jailbreak by jailbreaking team Evad3rs is rumored to be released right after the launch of the official version of iOS 8.
It has been a while since Apple released the iOS 7.1.1. This particular version of the operating system is said to have improved the security of the device. Due to difficulty in cracking the iOS 8 jailbreak for the iPhone 5, the iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S jailbreaks have yet to be released.
Instead of releasing a jailbreak for iOS 7.1.1, the jailbreakers will jump in with the upcoming iOS 8. There is currently no news on the exact release of the jailbreak, however, reports claim that Evad3rs are working on it..
Winocm -- a teenaged iOS hacker -- is currently the only jailbreaker to have done anything about a jailbreak for iOS 7.1.1. Winocm developed the untethered jailbreak for iOS 7.1.1 for the older versions of the Apple iPad and iPhones which have the A4 processor. This does not apply to newer handsets, especially the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C.
Meanwhile, Evad3rs developed the iOS 6 jailbreak. There is no word from the Evad3rs team when it will release the iOS 8 jailbreak.
Some of the software features included in the new iOS are updates to the photos, iMessage, and keyboard applications. The search function, Spotlight, and iCloud will also be improved. The iOS 8 will include the much awaited Health application (or app) to manage the health information of the user such as heart monitoring, body mass index and track medications.
Recently, Apple has made significant changes to the upcoming Health app in the latest beta version of the iOS 8. The new Health application will make use of the M&7 motion co-processor for data sourcing.
The beta versions of the new operating system are meant for developers to tweak their apps to ensure their respective apps and games will work smoothly on the new iOS 8. The new beta version includes updates and fixes for the bugs found in the previous version.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 3 Strategies For Online Soul-Protection
- Exclusive Michael Gove Interview: On Trump Quitting Early, Not Talking To Cameron And Being A Flawed Christian
- New Planets Have Been Discovered That Could Support Alien Life. Here Are 10 Questions For Christians
- Brand New VeggieTales Brings Godly Vegetables Back To Netflix: Exclusive Clips
- 'I Miss My Father': Daughter Of Murdered Missionary Jim Elliot Speaks Out
- What Makes A Great Sermon? 5 Tips For The Perfect Preach
- Why Are Black Majority Churches Growing So Fast In The UK?
- These Are 5 Qualities That Make A Great Pastor
- When Is Ash Wednesday 2017?
- Massive Cross Raised On Iraq Hillside Symbolises Victory Of Light Over Darkness
- Bishops Urge International Aid For South Sudan As Millions Starve
- American Missionary Sentenced To 40 Years For Sexually Abusing Children In Kenya
- Syrian Man 'Tortured' There After US Church Published His Baptism Can't Sue, Court Rules
- ISIS Terror Grows In Egypt As Christian Man Shot Dead And Son Burned Alive
- Blasphemy Laws In Denmark Used For First Time In Over 40 Years Against Man Who Filmed Himself Burning The Quran