iOS 8 untethered Jailbreak to be released by Evad3rs after launch?
The iOS 8 operating system untethered jailbreak by jailbreaking team Evad3rs is rumored to be released right after the launch of the official version of iOS 8.
It has been a while since Apple released the iOS 7.1.1. This particular version of the operating system is said to have improved the security of the device. Due to difficulty in cracking the iOS 8 jailbreak for the iPhone 5, the iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S jailbreaks have yet to be released.
Instead of releasing a jailbreak for iOS 7.1.1, the jailbreakers will jump in with the upcoming iOS 8. There is currently no news on the exact release of the jailbreak, however, reports claim that Evad3rs are working on it..
Winocm -- a teenaged iOS hacker -- is currently the only jailbreaker to have done anything about a jailbreak for iOS 7.1.1. Winocm developed the untethered jailbreak for iOS 7.1.1 for the older versions of the Apple iPad and iPhones which have the A4 processor. This does not apply to newer handsets, especially the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C.
Meanwhile, Evad3rs developed the iOS 6 jailbreak. There is no word from the Evad3rs team when it will release the iOS 8 jailbreak.
Some of the software features included in the new iOS are updates to the photos, iMessage, and keyboard applications. The search function, Spotlight, and iCloud will also be improved. The iOS 8 will include the much awaited Health application (or app) to manage the health information of the user such as heart monitoring, body mass index and track medications.
Recently, Apple has made significant changes to the upcoming Health app in the latest beta version of the iOS 8. The new Health application will make use of the M&7 motion co-processor for data sourcing.
The beta versions of the new operating system are meant for developers to tweak their apps to ensure their respective apps and games will work smoothly on the new iOS 8. The new beta version includes updates and fixes for the bugs found in the previous version.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- The Offensive Teaching Of Jesus That Christians Have Tried To Tone Down
- This Christian Woman Was Locked In A Shipping Container And Tortured - Because She Kept Saying The Name Of Jesus
- Why Every Christian Should Watch I, Daniel Blake
- How God's Changeless Nature Brings Comfort
- Why Patriarch Kirill Is Really Consecrating Cathedrals In London And Paris
- Evangelicals And Martin Lloyd Jones: Fifty Years Later The Debate Rages On
- What To Do When You Feel Far From God
- Bible Based Video Game Draws Thousands Of Schoolchildren To After School Clubs
- Hillary Clinton On The Christian Faith That Shaped Her Politics
- Max Lucado: My Prediction For Who Will Win The U.S. Presidential Election on November 8
- Archbishop Of Canterbury Adviser Condemns Extremists Who 'Hijack' Sacred Texts
- 'The Pain Was So Intense I Was Afraid I Would Die': Chronic Malnutrition Plagues Children In Niger
- Sikh Mother Healed And Converts To Christianity While Watching Jesus Film
- British Churches Slam Failure To End Aleppo Slaughter
- Chinese Christians On Trial For Spying As Crackdown On Churches Continues