iOS 8 untethered Jailbreak to be released by Evad3rs after launch?
The iOS 8 operating system untethered jailbreak by jailbreaking team Evad3rs is rumored to be released right after the launch of the official version of iOS 8.
It has been a while since Apple released the iOS 7.1.1. This particular version of the operating system is said to have improved the security of the device. Due to difficulty in cracking the iOS 8 jailbreak for the iPhone 5, the iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S jailbreaks have yet to be released.
Instead of releasing a jailbreak for iOS 7.1.1, the jailbreakers will jump in with the upcoming iOS 8. There is currently no news on the exact release of the jailbreak, however, reports claim that Evad3rs are working on it..
Winocm -- a teenaged iOS hacker -- is currently the only jailbreaker to have done anything about a jailbreak for iOS 7.1.1. Winocm developed the untethered jailbreak for iOS 7.1.1 for the older versions of the Apple iPad and iPhones which have the A4 processor. This does not apply to newer handsets, especially the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C.
Meanwhile, Evad3rs developed the iOS 6 jailbreak. There is no word from the Evad3rs team when it will release the iOS 8 jailbreak.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Some of the software features included in the new iOS are updates to the photos, iMessage, and keyboard applications. The search function, Spotlight, and iCloud will also be improved. The iOS 8 will include the much awaited Health application (or app) to manage the health information of the user such as heart monitoring, body mass index and track medications.
Recently, Apple has made significant changes to the upcoming Health app in the latest beta version of the iOS 8. The new Health application will make use of the M&7 motion co-processor for data sourcing.
The beta versions of the new operating system are meant for developers to tweak their apps to ensure their respective apps and games will work smoothly on the new iOS 8. The new beta version includes updates and fixes for the bugs found in the previous version.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Revelation 7: What's It Like In Heaven?
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- No Women Speakers At Your Christian Event? Here's How That Could Change
- Archbishop Of York: Government Must Not 'Scapegoat' Migrants For Failures In Housing And Jobs
- The First Trailer For The Shack Movie Is Here... And It Looks Heartbreaking, Beautiful And Brilliant
- Trump, Farage, Erdogan, Modi All Make TIME Person Of The Year Shortlist
- Turkey Crackdown Turns On US Christians, Analysts Warn
- Italy In Turmoil After It Rejects Renzi Reforms
- Putin Says Trump 'Clever', Will Understand New Responsibilities
- Rebels Say They Won't Leave Aleppo; Syrian Army Sees Operation Over In Weeks
- Mourners Gather At Church To Remember Oakland Fire Victims