Eurovision Grand Final 2013 live stream free: watch online song contest from Sweden's Malmö Arena [VIDEO]
The Grand Final of the 2013 Eurovsion Song Contest will take place tonight. The show will be broadcast live from the Malmö Arena in Sweden at 9 p.m. CET.
The event will be available to view online via the link provided below.
The show will be hosted by Petra Mede and Eric Saade and will feature 26 acts competing for the top spot in the Grand Final of the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest.
The acts will perform in the following order:
1. France: L'Enfer Et Moi by Amandine Bourgeois
2. Lithuania: Something by Andrius Pojavis
3. Moldova: O Mie by Aliona Moon
4. Finland: Marry Me by Krista Siegfrids
5. Spain: Contigo Hasta El Final (With You Until The End) by ESDM
6. Belgium: Love Kills by Roberto Bellarosa
7. Estonia: Et Uus Saaks Alguse by Birgit
8. Belarus: Solayoh by Alyona Lanskaya
9. Malta:Tomorrow by Gianluca
10. Russia: What If by Dina Garipova
11. Germany: Glorious by Cascada
12. Armenia: Lonely Planet by Dorians
13. The Netherlands: Birds by Anouk
14. Romania: It's My Life by Cezar
15. United Kingdom: Believe In Me by Bonnie Tyler
16. Sweden: You by Robin Stjernberg
17. Hungary:: Kedvesem by ByeAlex
18. Denmark: Only Teardrops by Emmelie de Forest
19. Iceland: Ég Á Líf by Eyþór Ingi
20. Azerbaijan: Hold Me by Farid Mammadov
21. Greece: Alcohol Is Free by Koza Mostra featuring Agathon Iakovidis
22. Ukraine: Gravity by Zlata Ognevich
23. Italy: L'Essenziale by Marco Mengoni
24. Norway: I Feed Your Love by Margaret Berger
25. Georgia: Waterfall by Nodi Tatishvili and Sophie Gelovani
26. Ireland: Only Love Survives by Ryan Dolan
Tonight's Grand Final will open with a special appearance from all 26 contestants who will walk the stage with a flag in front of them.
The winner of tonight's final will be determined by a 50/50 split between national expert juries and televoting from all 39 participating countries.
The Eurovision Song Contest is held annually among active members of the European Broadcasting Union (EBU). An act from each member country submits a song which is performed on live television. Artists such as ABBA and Celine Dion have directly launched their careers from the Eurovision Song Contest. ABBA represented Sweden in 1974with the song "Waterloo", and Celine Dion represented Switzerland in 1988 with "Ne Partex pas sans moi".
Click here to watch the 2013 Eurovision Contest for the Grand Final for free.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Jairus' daughter and the sick woman: What links these two stories?
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- How 'intentional' are you - with yourself and with God?
- The 99 thoughts you have while listening to a sermon
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- Pastor forgives Muslim extremists who attacked his church, citing Exodus 14:14: 'The Lord shall fight for you'
- More and more Muslims in Egypt, Saudi Arabia leaving their faith, turned off by its teachings of violence and hatred
- How controversy over a march to celebrate the conversion of Russia highlights divisions in Ukraine
- Anglicans to build new centre in Spain for pilgrims on 'The Way' to Santiago de Compostela
- Church leaders appeal for calm as elections approach in South Africa
- Pope falls while celebrating Mass in Poland