Eurovision Grand Final 2013 live stream free: watch online song contest from Sweden's Malmö Arena [VIDEO]
The Grand Final of the 2013 Eurovsion Song Contest will take place tonight. The show will be broadcast live from the Malmö Arena in Sweden at 9 p.m. CET.
The event will be available to view online via the link provided below.
The show will be hosted by Petra Mede and Eric Saade and will feature 26 acts competing for the top spot in the Grand Final of the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest.
The acts will perform in the following order:
1. France: L'Enfer Et Moi by Amandine Bourgeois
2. Lithuania: Something by Andrius Pojavis
3. Moldova: O Mie by Aliona Moon
4. Finland: Marry Me by Krista Siegfrids
5. Spain: Contigo Hasta El Final (With You Until The End) by ESDM
6. Belgium: Love Kills by Roberto Bellarosa
7. Estonia: Et Uus Saaks Alguse by Birgit
8. Belarus: Solayoh by Alyona Lanskaya
9. Malta:Tomorrow by Gianluca
10. Russia: What If by Dina Garipova
11. Germany: Glorious by Cascada
12. Armenia: Lonely Planet by Dorians
13. The Netherlands: Birds by Anouk
14. Romania: It's My Life by Cezar
15. United Kingdom: Believe In Me by Bonnie Tyler
16. Sweden: You by Robin Stjernberg
17. Hungary:: Kedvesem by ByeAlex
18. Denmark: Only Teardrops by Emmelie de Forest
19. Iceland: Ég Á Líf by Eyþór Ingi
20. Azerbaijan: Hold Me by Farid Mammadov
21. Greece: Alcohol Is Free by Koza Mostra featuring Agathon Iakovidis
22. Ukraine: Gravity by Zlata Ognevich
23. Italy: L'Essenziale by Marco Mengoni
24. Norway: I Feed Your Love by Margaret Berger
25. Georgia: Waterfall by Nodi Tatishvili and Sophie Gelovani
26. Ireland: Only Love Survives by Ryan Dolan
Tonight's Grand Final will open with a special appearance from all 26 contestants who will walk the stage with a flag in front of them.
The winner of tonight's final will be determined by a 50/50 split between national expert juries and televoting from all 39 participating countries.
The Eurovision Song Contest is held annually among active members of the European Broadcasting Union (EBU). An act from each member country submits a song which is performed on live television. Artists such as ABBA and Celine Dion have directly launched their careers from the Eurovision Song Contest. ABBA represented Sweden in 1974with the song "Waterloo", and Celine Dion represented Switzerland in 1988 with "Ne Partex pas sans moi".
Click here to watch the 2013 Eurovision Contest for the Grand Final for free.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first female-led mosque
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- Prayer relieves woman's horrendous headache after road accident
- Indonesia: Priest injured in suspected church 'terror' attack
- Christian shot by Muslim hater saved others before he died
- Man in horrific crash sees vision of God in 'glowing chariot' flying through the air, lifting and saving him
- It's OK for Christians to worry about refugees in U.S., religious freedom activist says
- Archbishop from Uganda says beating of children, wives at home should stop