Eminem new album 2013: SNL performance video 'Berzerk', 'Survival' [Song tracklist]
Eminem's new album 'The Marshall Mathers LP 2' finally hit the shelves on Nov. 5, 2013.
Prior to today's release of his eighth studio album, the rapper gave a performance on Saturday Night Live this weekend.
However, the 41-year-old's performance has raised questions among fans, with many accusing the rapper of lip-syncing. Eminem's representative denied claims of lip-syncing, but did admit that he used a vocal track with a live microphone. According to Hollywood Life, his representative said, "He just likes this sound.. and if you listen to his albums, they are done the same way."
The rep also told E! News that Eminem was "not lip-syncing" and that he "doubles his vocals live" and "rhymes over a vocal track." The rap added, "He only does it sporadically through the songs. They're accent tracks."
Eminem performed "Berzerk" and "Survival" from his latest album on SNL. The videos of the performances have since been posted online.
The MMLP2 had leaked last week prior to the album's official release date.
There has been a long gap in material coming out from the hugely popular artist, with his last album, "Recovery," which was his 7th studio album, releasing in June 2010.
"Recovery" debuted at number one on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart, selling 741,000 copies in its first week and stayed at number one for seven non-consecutive weeks. It also peaked inside the top ten of several other countries and was the best-selling album of 2010 worldwide.
See Eminem's performance video "Berzerk" on SNL below:
The full tracklist for the latest album is as follows:
1. "Bad Guy"
2. "Parking Lot" (skit)
3. "Rhyme or Reason"
4. "So Much Better"
7. "A******" feat. Skylar Grey
9. "Rap God"
11. "Stronger Than I Was"
12. "Monster" feat. Rihanna
13. "So Far..."
14. "Love Game" feat. Kendrick Lamar
15. "Headlights" feat. Nate Ruess
16. "Evil Twin"
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 5 truths to cling to in the midst of uncertainty
- 'Identity' by Colton Dixon: An ambitious, vibrant and hopeful anthem
- Don't blame Islam, don't blame religion: It's people that make the world violent
- Persevering when times are tough: 6 scriptures to help you keep going
- Is it ever God's fault when we sin?
- Music in church can be a battlefield. So what's the point of it?
- In His Grip: A guide to Christian email sign-offs
- WATCH: Little girl goes viral when she steals the Pope's hat
- #PrayForLondon plead religious leaders after 4 die, 20 injured in terror attack
- #PrayForLondon is the latest #PrayFor hashtag to trend. Sadly, there have been many others
- Fortune's 50 greatest leaders: Who is the one religious figure?
- Hillsong has a 'no tolerance' policy on paedophiles, Brian Houston tells Royal Commission
- U.S. sees 700% rise in doomsday bunker sales amid talk of coming 'Apocalypse'
- Archaeologists shed light on Jesus' life and times with discovery of crucifixion nails, other clues
- Newly restored tomb of Christ may be on the brink of 'catastrophic' collapse