Eminem new album 2013: SNL performance video 'Berzerk', 'Survival' [Song tracklist]
Eminem's new album 'The Marshall Mathers LP 2' finally hit the shelves on Nov. 5, 2013.
Prior to today's release of his eighth studio album, the rapper gave a performance on Saturday Night Live this weekend.
However, the 41-year-old's performance has raised questions among fans, with many accusing the rapper of lip-syncing. Eminem's representative denied claims of lip-syncing, but did admit that he used a vocal track with a live microphone. According to Hollywood Life, his representative said, "He just likes this sound.. and if you listen to his albums, they are done the same way."
The rep also told E! News that Eminem was "not lip-syncing" and that he "doubles his vocals live" and "rhymes over a vocal track." The rap added, "He only does it sporadically through the songs. They're accent tracks."
Eminem performed "Berzerk" and "Survival" from his latest album on SNL. The videos of the performances have since been posted online.
The MMLP2 had leaked last week prior to the album's official release date.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
There has been a long gap in material coming out from the hugely popular artist, with his last album, "Recovery," which was his 7th studio album, releasing in June 2010.
"Recovery" debuted at number one on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart, selling 741,000 copies in its first week and stayed at number one for seven non-consecutive weeks. It also peaked inside the top ten of several other countries and was the best-selling album of 2010 worldwide.
See Eminem's performance video "Berzerk" on SNL below:
The full tracklist for the latest album is as follows:
1. "Bad Guy"
2. "Parking Lot" (skit)
3. "Rhyme or Reason"
4. "So Much Better"
7. "A******" feat. Skylar Grey
9. "Rap God"
11. "Stronger Than I Was"
12. "Monster" feat. Rihanna
13. "So Far..."
14. "Love Game" feat. Kendrick Lamar
15. "Headlights" feat. Nate Ruess
16. "Evil Twin"
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Twitter Lights Up For #NationalChristmasTreeDay
- Four Great Christmas Videos You Might Not Have Come Across
- How Many Presents Should Your Child Receive On Christmas Day?
- 'Father Forgive': How One Christian Woman Learnt To Forgive Her Husband's Murderers
- Are You Living With A Ten-Verse Bible? Here's Why It's So Dangerous For Your Spiritual Health
- Faith, Hope, And Politics: The Book You Need To Read In 2017
- Would Jesus Burn The Stars And Stripes?
- 3 Biblical Truths To Stand On When The World Shakes
- 7 Tips For Making The Most Of A Short Term Mission Trip
- Hurricane Matthew Three Months On: Deadly Disease Threatens Thousands Of Lives In Haiti
- Stripped, Beaten and Killed: The Christian Mother Who Fell Victim To Mob Violence In India
- More People Turning to Christ in Nepal, Which Now Hosts Over 1 Million Believers and 8,000 Churches
- Christians From Egypt Seek Refuge in Cyprus After Experiencing Brutal Persecution
- ISIS Launches Radio Phone-In Show For Terrorists With Personal Problems; Hot Topics Include Whether Women Can Watch Execution Videos
- Christian Couple Rewarded for Their Faith as Their Conjoined Twins Survive Risky Separation Surgeries