Eminem new album MMLP2 tracklist 2013: Download of 'Marshall Mathers LP 2' leaked via file-sharing websites
There is still huge attention being given to Eminem's new album, "The Marshall Mathers LP 2," which leaked early online on Oct/ 29, despite its official release date not being scheduled until Nov. 5. Fans are eagerly awaiting to get their hands on the new material, and for those wanting to find out more about the album, the full track listing is shown below.
Just earlier this week, tracks from MMLP2 were leaked via file-sharing websites six days early.
There has been a long gap in material coming out from the hugely popular artist, with his last album, "Recovery," which was his 7th studio album, releasing in June 2010.
Recovery debuted at number one on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart, selling 741,000 copies in its first week and stayed at number one for seven non-consecutive weeks. It also peaked inside the top ten of several other countries and was the best-selling album of 2010 worldwide.
The 41-year-old guest-starred on Saturday Night Live this weekend, and will also be performing at YouTube's Music Awards on Sunday night.
The full tracklist for the latest album is as follows:
1. "Bad Guy"
2. "Parking Lot" (skit)
3. "Rhyme or Reason"
4. "So Much Better"
7. "A******" feat. Skylar Grey
9. "Rap God"
11. "Stronger Than I Was"
12. "Monster" feat. Rihanna
13. "So Far..."
14. "Love Game" feat. Kendrick Lamar
15. "Headlights" feat. Nate Ruess
16. "Evil Twin"
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- Christian festival bingo: 14 things you'll definitely spot this summer
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- Paul Harcourt: It's been a difficult season for New Wine, but we've come out strong
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- The one argument that might make a hardline atheist stop and think...
- China's Muslims under threat of religious persecution
- Mike Pence: the evangelical former Catholic who may yet save Donald Trump
- Soul Survivor on the move, last year for sister festival Momentum
- Erdogan shuts schools and charities as he tightens grip on Turkey
- Ted Cruz 'not a Christian' after refusing to endorse Trump
- FBI special agent called out for omitting God from U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
- Have Western churches and governments abandoned millions of Christians in this 'fractured country'?
- Christianity is this ancient country's key to survival: Where people defend their faith 'to the last drop of blood'
- New exhibition at Durham shows spread of early Christianity in Britain