Duchess Kate expecting a boy: Prince Harry slips news of nephew's birth in July
The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting to give birth to a boy in July, according to latest rumors making its way across the internet.
Prince Harry has reportedly been telling people that he is expecting a nephew. A source told The Sunday People: "Harry has been telling everyone Wills and Kate are having a boy and how thrilled he is at the prospect of having a little nephew." The source continued: "He said the whole family were excited about it. Apparently Kate has always wanted a boy."
It was previously thought that Prince William and Kate Middleton would be expecting a baby girl, after Kate said something during a public visit. During a visit to Grimsby, the Duchess reportedly welcomed a baby gift from someone, before saying, "Thank you, I'll take that for my d..". Since then, media has speculated that the pair is expecting a little princess.
The royal couple announced their pregnancy in December, after Middleton was hospitalized with acute morning sickness.
"The Duchess was admitted this afternoon to King Edward VII Hospital in Central London with Hyperemesis Gravidarum. As the pregnancy is in its very early stages," The St. James Palace announced in a statement. "Her Royal Highness is expected to stay in hospital for several days and will require a period of rest thereafter."
The 31-year-old was treated for Hyperemesis Gravidarum, a severe form of morning sickness which leads to nausea and vomiting.
Russell Wilson addresses controversy that he cancelled North Carolina wedding because of transgender bathroom law
NFL star Russell Wilson from the Seattle Seahawks was supposed to tie the knot with Ciara in North Carolina. However, the two changed their mind after the state passed House Bill 2, which prohibits any city from enacting ordinances that will allow transgenders to use restrooms coinciding with their preferred gender.
Well-known country singer Dolly Parton, responsible for hits such as "Jolene" and "I Will Always Love You," has never shied away from talking about her Christian faith. The singer is actually proud of her relationship with God, and recently revealed that it helps calm her pre-show jitters.
- Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first female-led mosque
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- Prayer relieves woman's horrendous headache after road accident
- Indonesia: Priest injured in suspected church 'terror' attack
- Christian shot by Muslim hater saved others before he died
- Man in horrific crash sees vision of God in 'glowing chariot' flying through the air, lifting and saving him
- It's OK for Christians to worry about refugees in U.S., religious freedom activist says
- Archbishop from Uganda says beating of children, wives at home should stop