Duchess Kate expecting a boy: Prince Harry slips news of nephew's birth in July
The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting to give birth to a boy in July, according to latest rumors making its way across the internet.
Prince Harry has reportedly been telling people that he is expecting a nephew. A source told The Sunday People: "Harry has been telling everyone Wills and Kate are having a boy and how thrilled he is at the prospect of having a little nephew." The source continued: "He said the whole family were excited about it. Apparently Kate has always wanted a boy."
It was previously thought that Prince William and Kate Middleton would be expecting a baby girl, after Kate said something during a public visit. During a visit to Grimsby, the Duchess reportedly welcomed a baby gift from someone, before saying, "Thank you, I'll take that for my d..". Since then, media has speculated that the pair is expecting a little princess.
The royal couple announced their pregnancy in December, after Middleton was hospitalized with acute morning sickness.
"The Duchess was admitted this afternoon to King Edward VII Hospital in Central London with Hyperemesis Gravidarum. As the pregnancy is in its very early stages," The St. James Palace announced in a statement. "Her Royal Highness is expected to stay in hospital for several days and will require a period of rest thereafter."
The 31-year-old was treated for Hyperemesis Gravidarum, a severe form of morning sickness which leads to nausea and vomiting.
Christian singer and 'American Idol' winner Fantasia Barrino thankful to God for saving her after suicide attempt
When she's up on the stage and under the bright lights as she performs, Christian singer and "American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino appears to be a woman of strength and inspiration.
The Christian band Casting Crowns has reached a career milestone with over 10 million albums sold, and they are planning to increase numbers ever since the release of their new album called "The Very Next Thing."
- 3 Things The Labour Party Can Learn From The Church About Unity
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- In Good Times And Bad, Why Psalm 23 Will See Us Through
- Leonard Cohen: 10 Of His Best Songs About Faith, God and Spirituality
- The Christian Comeback Is Coming, Says Brian McLaren
- Pro-life activists oppose 'ridiculous' proposal from bioethicists to force doctors to kill babies
- Christian event disrupted by extremists who oppose non-Jewish activities in Israel
- Over 160 ISIS militants killed in coalition airstrike in Iraq; jihadists surround Mosul with oil tanks
- Boko Haram militants shoot Christians returning home from church in Nigeria, killing 8; 2 other attacks claim 10 lives
- Chinese businessman who converted to Christianity from Buddhism to build $1.2m Noah's Ark replica
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians