Duchess Kate expecting a boy: Prince Harry slips news of nephew's birth in July
The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting to give birth to a boy in July, according to latest rumors making its way across the internet.
Prince Harry has reportedly been telling people that he is expecting a nephew. A source told The Sunday People: "Harry has been telling everyone Wills and Kate are having a boy and how thrilled he is at the prospect of having a little nephew." The source continued: "He said the whole family were excited about it. Apparently Kate has always wanted a boy."
It was previously thought that Prince William and Kate Middleton would be expecting a baby girl, after Kate said something during a public visit. During a visit to Grimsby, the Duchess reportedly welcomed a baby gift from someone, before saying, "Thank you, I'll take that for my d..". Since then, media has speculated that the pair is expecting a little princess.
The royal couple announced their pregnancy in December, after Middleton was hospitalized with acute morning sickness.
"The Duchess was admitted this afternoon to King Edward VII Hospital in Central London with Hyperemesis Gravidarum. As the pregnancy is in its very early stages," The St. James Palace announced in a statement. "Her Royal Highness is expected to stay in hospital for several days and will require a period of rest thereafter."
The 31-year-old was treated for Hyperemesis Gravidarum, a severe form of morning sickness which leads to nausea and vomiting.
'Lion' is the true story of Saroo Brierley, an Indian-born Australian who somehow found safety after being marooned a thousand miles from home at just five years old.
Whenever she is feeling weighed down by fear and stress, "Duck Dynasty" star Sadie Robertson is going to rely on Psalms 46:4-7.
- What Should Christians Do Now That Donald Trump Is President?
- 'Lion' Makes A Strong Case For God Without Ever Mentioning Him
- Billy Graham on Why Sexual Activity Outside Marriage Is a Sin
- Manny Pacquiao Renews Stance on Death Penalty, Says Even Jesus Christ 'Was Sentenced to Death'
- How God's Fatherly Love Restores Our Relationship With Our Earthly Fathers
- Men And Boys: How The Sexual Revolution Destroyed Male Friendships
- Pope Francis On Trump Presidency: 'Wait And See'
- Monster Or Messiah: How Should The Church Respond To Donald Trump?
- Pope Francis: Christians Face Daily Battle With Satan
- Japanese Samurai Who Gave Up Everything To Follow Jesus To Be Made A Saint
- Iraqis Say They've Taken Eastern Mosul After 100 Days Of Fighting
- Shariah Law Imposed in Mali As Islamist Extremists Ban Baptisms and Christian Weddings
- Why the Sun 'Stood Still' In Joshua's Ancient Biblical Battle: Researchers Find Scientific Basis
- Christians Air Views on Trump Presidency: 'It's Miraculous That God Can Use a Very Secular Man to Help Christians'
- Muslim Man Murdered Christian Pensioner, Tied Her Up And Left Cross In Her Hands, A Court Is Told