Duchess Kate expecting a boy: Prince Harry slips news of nephew's birth in July
The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting to give birth to a boy in July, according to latest rumors making its way across the internet.
Prince Harry has reportedly been telling people that he is expecting a nephew. A source told The Sunday People: "Harry has been telling everyone Wills and Kate are having a boy and how thrilled he is at the prospect of having a little nephew." The source continued: "He said the whole family were excited about it. Apparently Kate has always wanted a boy."
It was previously thought that Prince William and Kate Middleton would be expecting a baby girl, after Kate said something during a public visit. During a visit to Grimsby, the Duchess reportedly welcomed a baby gift from someone, before saying, "Thank you, I'll take that for my d..". Since then, media has speculated that the pair is expecting a little princess.
The royal couple announced their pregnancy in December, after Middleton was hospitalized with acute morning sickness.
"The Duchess was admitted this afternoon to King Edward VII Hospital in Central London with Hyperemesis Gravidarum. As the pregnancy is in its very early stages," The St. James Palace announced in a statement. "Her Royal Highness is expected to stay in hospital for several days and will require a period of rest thereafter."
The 31-year-old was treated for Hyperemesis Gravidarum, a severe form of morning sickness which leads to nausea and vomiting.
Sadie Robertson says new tattoo isn't to be cool but to remind her of living fearless in the name of Jesus
"Duck Dynasty" star Sadie Robertson never planned on getting a tattoo. Seeing her father Willie get inked every now and then always upset the "Live Original" teenager, but she changed her mind about it after conquering her anxiety and fear.
'Fixer Upper' stars Chip and Joanna Gaines to release new book 'The Magnolia Story,' detailing their faith and rise to success
"Fixer Upper" stars Chip and Joanna Gaines have already made waves on television, but the Christian couple is expected to make waves on bookshelves as well with the release of their first book "The Magnolia Story" this October 18.
- Holy Fury: Why Christians Are Sometimes Just Too Nice
- When The Right Goes Bad: Why Christians Shouldn't Be Fooled By The 'Declaration Of Dependence '
- Should Christians Practise Yoga?
- How Can We Stop People Losing Their Faith?
- Why John Piper's View Of Christian Hierarchy Is Fundamentally Secular
- 10 Challenging Quotes From St Francis Of Assisi That Will Change The Way You View Faith
- Why Friendship Is A Better Investment Than Romance
- Can Christians Believe In Astrology?
- The Lie Single Christians Believe And How It's Harming Mission
- ISIS Executes 6 Fighters By Crushing Them With A Bulldozer
- Thousands of people accept Jesus Christ into their hearts as missionaries spark revival in Kenya
- Iraqi Parliament Votes Against New Christian Province In Nineveh Plain
- Thousands protest against same-sex marriage plan in Mexico, call for defence of family values, marriage institution
- Christian missionary ready to risk death to spread the Gospel in his war-torn home of South Sudan
- ISIS executes scores of prisoners in new 'Hell of the Apostates' propaganda video