Duchess Kate expecting a boy: Prince Harry slips news of nephew's birth in July
The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting to give birth to a boy in July, according to latest rumors making its way across the internet.
Prince Harry has reportedly been telling people that he is expecting a nephew. A source told The Sunday People: "Harry has been telling everyone Wills and Kate are having a boy and how thrilled he is at the prospect of having a little nephew." The source continued: "He said the whole family were excited about it. Apparently Kate has always wanted a boy."
It was previously thought that Prince William and Kate Middleton would be expecting a baby girl, after Kate said something during a public visit. During a visit to Grimsby, the Duchess reportedly welcomed a baby gift from someone, before saying, "Thank you, I'll take that for my d..". Since then, media has speculated that the pair is expecting a little princess.
The royal couple announced their pregnancy in December, after Middleton was hospitalized with acute morning sickness.
"The Duchess was admitted this afternoon to King Edward VII Hospital in Central London with Hyperemesis Gravidarum. As the pregnancy is in its very early stages," The St. James Palace announced in a statement. "Her Royal Highness is expected to stay in hospital for several days and will require a period of rest thereafter."
The 31-year-old was treated for Hyperemesis Gravidarum, a severe form of morning sickness which leads to nausea and vomiting.
Tim Tebow on Why a Future in Politics Seems Interesting: 'I Could Share Message of Faith, Hope and Love'
When it comes to serving other people, NFL star turned baseball player Tim Tebow does not like to close down any doors. The Christian athlete loves to help other people every chance he gets, and even though the political arena might not be the best place to be in right now, it's something he is seriously considering.
"Fuller House" star Candace Cameron Bure was one of the many Christians who watched her brother Kirk's film "Revive Us" on Tuesday night. The actress was so moved by what she saw that she united with complete strangers inside the cinema through the power of Christ.
- Children Fleeing ISIS In Mosul Find Sanctuary
- Rick Warren: How To Respond When Someone Hurts You
- Why Practising Christian Mindfulness Doesn't Mean Turning Buddhist
- Why The Pope's Historic Trip To Sweden Is So Significant
- Will Christians And Muslims Be Able To Live Side By Side In Iraq After ISIS?
- Sexual Violence: Why Christians Have To Talk About It
- Power Women: The Villagers Standing Up Against Sierra Leone's Rapists
- 3 Ancient Prayers That Will Help You Encounter God In A New Way
- Is Your Giving Doing More Harm Than Good?
- God's Newly Discovered Creations Amaze Scientists: Bizarre New Animals Found Under 'Submerged America'
- Basilica Of The Transfiguration Vandalised And Robbed
- Christians Still At Risk Of Extinction In Iraq Even After Defeat Of ISIS
- I Was Kicked Out Of Turkey For Being A Christian
- Child Refugees From Calais Head For Britain As France Prepares To Demolish Jungle
- Pope Urges Venezuelan Leader To Negotiate With Opposition Amid Crisis