Duchess Kate expecting a boy: Prince Harry slips news of nephew's birth in July
The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting to give birth to a boy in July, according to latest rumors making its way across the internet.
Prince Harry has reportedly been telling people that he is expecting a nephew. A source told The Sunday People: "Harry has been telling everyone Wills and Kate are having a boy and how thrilled he is at the prospect of having a little nephew." The source continued: "He said the whole family were excited about it. Apparently Kate has always wanted a boy."
It was previously thought that Prince William and Kate Middleton would be expecting a baby girl, after Kate said something during a public visit. During a visit to Grimsby, the Duchess reportedly welcomed a baby gift from someone, before saying, "Thank you, I'll take that for my d..". Since then, media has speculated that the pair is expecting a little princess.
The royal couple announced their pregnancy in December, after Middleton was hospitalized with acute morning sickness.
"The Duchess was admitted this afternoon to King Edward VII Hospital in Central London with Hyperemesis Gravidarum. As the pregnancy is in its very early stages," The St. James Palace announced in a statement. "Her Royal Highness is expected to stay in hospital for several days and will require a period of rest thereafter."
The 31-year-old was treated for Hyperemesis Gravidarum, a severe form of morning sickness which leads to nausea and vomiting.
"Body Party" singer Ciara and her new husband Russell Wilson, who plays the quarterback for the Seattle Seahawks, are truly enjoying wedded bliss.
The oldest Methodist building in the world features in the new series of Poldark, which returns to BBC1 on September 4.
- Tom Daley and Christian Voice: What the Twitter row really has to teach us
- Seduction and beheading: What a dark Bible story tells us about goodness
- Why it's time to stop saying 'God has a special someone planned for you'
- The Story of Christ: Feature film shot in virtual reality to be released this Christmas
- Why Jesus didn't feed the 5,000, and why it matters
- Why we need solitude in the midst of the 2016 American election
- Responding to the face of horror
- Farah does the double in thrilling day of athletics
- When church lets you down: so now what?
- Evacuees still thankful to God for gift of life even though their homes have been razed by California wildfire
- Gender ideology harms children, paediatricians group tells educators, lawmakers
- Texas attorney general affirms constitutionality of courtroom prayer
- Christians now afraid to go to church in Philippines due to threats from Islamist radicals, priest says
- U.S. court upholds religious freedom case against transgender employee
- Christian aid agency to deliver emergency supplies to war-ravaged Aleppo