Dodgers vs Cardinals live stream 2013: Watch online MLB Playoffs NLCS Game 6 [TBS start time]
The Los Angeles Dodgers are fighting for their postseason lives in the MLB 2013 playoffs on Friday night as they look to level up the NLCS in Game 6 against the St Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium.
The series is currently 3-2 in favor of the Cardinals, and St Louis fans will be urging their team to win tonight to claim the pennant and take their place in the World Series.
Game 6 of the NLCS will start at 8.37 p.m. ET and can be watched on the TBS network or online via a live stream – free on the MLB.tv network – through the link provided below.
The Dodgers come into this game having won nine of their last 11 games that have come following an off day. If they can maintain that amazing form they will level the series at 3-3 tonight and send this series to a winner takes all Game 7.
The Dodgers have no room for mistake left, and if they lose tonight their postseason is over and their World Series dreams will go up in flames.
The Cardinals meanwhile have 2 chances of winning the series, and even if they lose tonight they get a second bit of the cherry tomorrow night if Game 7 is needed. They of course will not want to leave things to a one-game playoff, and will want to finish things tonight.
The Dodgers and Cardinals will take place at 8.37 p.m. ET and can be watched online by clicking here.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- 'We are living in darkness': The heartbreaking suffering of refugees stranded in Greece
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Scottish police seek Catholic priest's help to get rid of 'poltergeist' causing trouble inside a house
- Boko Haram leaves 1.4 million children displaced, dozens used as suicide bombers - Unicef
- Burkini ban suspended by top French court over 'breach of fundamental freedoms'
- Foundation backs Christian baker in U.S. Supreme Court case over religious freedom
- US Christian among first victims of Russia's anti-evangelism law
- Devastating earthquake in Italy prompts outpouring of support; Benedictine monks among those affected