Dodgers vs Cardinals live stream 2013: Watch online MLB Playoffs NLCS Game 6 [TBS start time]
The Los Angeles Dodgers are fighting for their postseason lives in the MLB 2013 playoffs on Friday night as they look to level up the NLCS in Game 6 against the St Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium.
The series is currently 3-2 in favor of the Cardinals, and St Louis fans will be urging their team to win tonight to claim the pennant and take their place in the World Series.
Game 6 of the NLCS will start at 8.37 p.m. ET and can be watched on the TBS network or online via a live stream – free on the MLB.tv network – through the link provided below.
The Dodgers come into this game having won nine of their last 11 games that have come following an off day. If they can maintain that amazing form they will level the series at 3-3 tonight and send this series to a winner takes all Game 7.
The Dodgers have no room for mistake left, and if they lose tonight their postseason is over and their World Series dreams will go up in flames.
The Cardinals meanwhile have 2 chances of winning the series, and even if they lose tonight they get a second bit of the cherry tomorrow night if Game 7 is needed. They of course will not want to leave things to a one-game playoff, and will want to finish things tonight.
The Dodgers and Cardinals will take place at 8.37 p.m. ET and can be watched online by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 10 Quotes From Martin Luther King Jr That Will Inspire You To Fight For Justice
- Five Evangelistic Ideas That Might Actually Work
- 5 Ways To Cheer Up On Blue Monday
- God, Grant Me The Serenity To Accept The Train Strikes I Cannot Change
- The Death Of John The Baptist: How To See God At Work In Tragedy
- Trump's Inauguration: Why Who Prays Is Always Controversial
- The 6 Religious Leaders Who Will Pray At Trump's Inauguration
- England Has One, America Never Has. Is A State Church A Good Idea?
- Seven Years On: What Haiti Tells Us About Extreme Poverty And The Gospel Of Hope
- Russian Influence In Syria Grows, Patriarch Kirill Invited To Visit
- Accused Attackers Of Christian Grandmother Stripped Naked By Muslim Mob Walk Free
- 'Demon-Possessed Man Clawed At Me, Uttered Unrepeatable Curses,' Recalls Archbishop After His First Exorcism
- Pope Francis Makes Passionate Appeal For Care Of Child Migrants
- Austria's Far-Right Freedom Party Calls For Ban On 'Fascistic Islam'
- Iraq Special Forces Sweep Mosul University For Remaining Militants