Dodgers vs Cardinals live stream 2013: Watch online MLB Playoffs NLCS Game 6 [TBS start time]
The Los Angeles Dodgers are fighting for their postseason lives in the MLB 2013 playoffs on Friday night as they look to level up the NLCS in Game 6 against the St Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium.
The series is currently 3-2 in favor of the Cardinals, and St Louis fans will be urging their team to win tonight to claim the pennant and take their place in the World Series.
Game 6 of the NLCS will start at 8.37 p.m. ET and can be watched on the TBS network or online via a live stream – free on the MLB.tv network – through the link provided below.
The Dodgers come into this game having won nine of their last 11 games that have come following an off day. If they can maintain that amazing form they will level the series at 3-3 tonight and send this series to a winner takes all Game 7.
The Dodgers have no room for mistake left, and if they lose tonight their postseason is over and their World Series dreams will go up in flames.
The Cardinals meanwhile have 2 chances of winning the series, and even if they lose tonight they get a second bit of the cherry tomorrow night if Game 7 is needed. They of course will not want to leave things to a one-game playoff, and will want to finish things tonight.
The Dodgers and Cardinals will take place at 8.37 p.m. ET and can be watched online by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 6 Scripture verses about the heart – and why they don't mean what you think
- Study shows 'religious' countries are worse at science. What does this really tell us?
- 5 truths to cling to in the midst of uncertainty
- 'Identity' by Colton Dixon: An ambitious, vibrant and hopeful anthem
- Don't blame Islam, don't blame religion: It's people that make the world violent
- Persevering when times are tough: 6 scriptures to help you keep going
- Is it ever God's fault when we sin?
- Music in church can be a battlefield. So what's the point of it?
- In His Grip: A guide to Christian email sign-offs
- Pastor reveals horror of child sacrifices in Uganda, claims murder of innocents is big business
- Christianity is 'over' in Iraq, but 'God is not dead despite terrible persecution,' says 'Vicar of Baghdad'
- Archbishop of Canterbury: 'Christ's love and self-sacrifice will triumph over evil and despair'
- In Afghanistan, more than 1 in 10 babies die at birth. Here's why – and how it can change
- #PrayForLondon is the latest #PrayFor hashtag to trend. Sadly, there have been many others
- Fortune's 50 greatest leaders: Who is the one religious figure?