Dodgers vs Cardinals live stream 2013: Watch online MLB Playoffs NLCS Game 6 [TBS start time]
The Los Angeles Dodgers are fighting for their postseason lives in the MLB 2013 playoffs on Friday night as they look to level up the NLCS in Game 6 against the St Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium.
The series is currently 3-2 in favor of the Cardinals, and St Louis fans will be urging their team to win tonight to claim the pennant and take their place in the World Series.
Game 6 of the NLCS will start at 8.37 p.m. ET and can be watched on the TBS network or online via a live stream – free on the MLB.tv network – through the link provided below.
The Dodgers come into this game having won nine of their last 11 games that have come following an off day. If they can maintain that amazing form they will level the series at 3-3 tonight and send this series to a winner takes all Game 7.
The Dodgers have no room for mistake left, and if they lose tonight their postseason is over and their World Series dreams will go up in flames.
The Cardinals meanwhile have 2 chances of winning the series, and even if they lose tonight they get a second bit of the cherry tomorrow night if Game 7 is needed. They of course will not want to leave things to a one-game playoff, and will want to finish things tonight.
The Dodgers and Cardinals will take place at 8.37 p.m. ET and can be watched online by clicking here.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- The burning issue: Why the Church has got to start talking about hell
- Come to church this week for poets, rock stars, circus skills and 'champing'
- Lead us not into the temptations of Twitter, warns Pope Francis
- Vice-President Kaine? Find out six facts about his faith
- How your holidays can still be holy days
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- Glass ceiling shattered as Clinton wins Democratic Party nomination
- Church-state separation is OK, but 'there should never be separation between God and state' — Philippine President Duterte
- Why Pope Francis may not be particularly welcome in Poland
- Religious people oppose genetic engineering to enhance human abilities
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Many thousands of displaced children in Nigeria on brink of starvation