Dexter Season 8 Episode 3 live stream: Watch online 'What's Eating Dexter Morgan' (Showtime, Spoilers, Preview Video)
Dexter Season 8 Episode 3 airs on Sunday at 9 p.m. ET and fans can look forward to seeing the serial killer continuing to track down the Brain Surgeon in "What's Eating Dexter Morgan."
The episode will air on Showtime from 9 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
In last week's episode Dexter started to doubt himself, and so Dr. Vogel will attempt to show him that he is "perfect" just the way he is.
Previously Dexter, played by Michael C. Hall, got closer to Dr. Vogel, player by Charlotte Rampling, and Vogel shows the serial killer a video of her talking to his dead adopted father, Harry Morgan (James Remar) back when Dexter was just a child.
She goes on to tell him that she helped "create" Dexter through Harry's code. However, it is shown that she has an ulterior motive and asks Dexter to investigate several deaths across the city.
She had figured out that the killer was one of her former patients, and she needed Dexter's help to figure things out. Dexter used fingerprint analysis to identify Lyle Sussman, played by Scott Michael Morgan, as the killer.
However, later in the episode the serial killer later found the suspect dead in a tree.
Vogel's house was then broken into by someone, who left behind a DVD showing Sussman killing the victim. So the so-called "Brain Surgeon" is still on the loose.
According to the plot description of Dexter Season 8, Episode 3, the serial killer will continue to track down the Brain Surgeon in "What's Eating Dexter Morgan."
Some spoilers have started rumors that Vogel's apparent obsession with Dexter is because she is in fact his mother. However, other plot rumors also claim that she is the Brain Surgeon herself, and that she forces her victims to commit murder before killing them so she can study their brains.
A preview of Dexter Season 8 Episode 3 can be seen in the video below, but the episode can be watched from 9 p.m. ET Sunday night and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Could This App Help The Gospel Reach The Muslim World?
- Why I'm Glad To Be A Christian Extremist
- Why Are Tens Of Thousands Of Christians Celebrating In Ethiopia?
- How To Be A Really Bad Disciple
- Holy Fury: Why Christians Are Sometimes Just Too Nice
- When The Right Goes Bad: Why Christians Shouldn't Be Fooled By The 'Declaration Of Dependence '
- Should Christians Practise Yoga?
- How Can We Stop People Losing Their Faith?
- Why John Piper's View Of Christian Hierarchy Is Fundamentally Secular
- The Chutzpah Of Israel's Dealings With Pope Francis
- How Christians In Iraq are Starting To Rebuild Lives Out Of The Ashes Left By Islamic State
- Hillsong Pastor Calls Out 'All Lives Matter' Mantra
- Church Building Law Moves Forward In Egypt After String Of Attacks Against Christians
- Trump Calls Out Non-Christian Conservatives And Suggests They Leave The Room
- Five Sentenced To Life For Torture And Murder Of Christians In Turkey