Dexter Season 8 Episode 3 live stream: Watch online 'What's Eating Dexter Morgan' (Showtime, Spoilers, Preview Video)
Dexter Season 8 Episode 3 airs on Sunday at 9 p.m. ET and fans can look forward to seeing the serial killer continuing to track down the Brain Surgeon in "What's Eating Dexter Morgan."
The episode will air on Showtime from 9 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
In last week's episode Dexter started to doubt himself, and so Dr. Vogel will attempt to show him that he is "perfect" just the way he is.
Previously Dexter, played by Michael C. Hall, got closer to Dr. Vogel, player by Charlotte Rampling, and Vogel shows the serial killer a video of her talking to his dead adopted father, Harry Morgan (James Remar) back when Dexter was just a child.
She goes on to tell him that she helped "create" Dexter through Harry's code. However, it is shown that she has an ulterior motive and asks Dexter to investigate several deaths across the city.
She had figured out that the killer was one of her former patients, and she needed Dexter's help to figure things out. Dexter used fingerprint analysis to identify Lyle Sussman, played by Scott Michael Morgan, as the killer.
However, later in the episode the serial killer later found the suspect dead in a tree.
Vogel's house was then broken into by someone, who left behind a DVD showing Sussman killing the victim. So the so-called "Brain Surgeon" is still on the loose.
According to the plot description of Dexter Season 8, Episode 3, the serial killer will continue to track down the Brain Surgeon in "What's Eating Dexter Morgan."
Some spoilers have started rumors that Vogel's apparent obsession with Dexter is because she is in fact his mother. However, other plot rumors also claim that she is the Brain Surgeon herself, and that she forces her victims to commit murder before killing them so she can study their brains.
A preview of Dexter Season 8 Episode 3 can be seen in the video below, but the episode can be watched from 9 p.m. ET Sunday night and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Jairus' daughter and the sick woman: What links these two stories?
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- How 'intentional' are you - with yourself and with God?
- The 99 thoughts you have while listening to a sermon
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- Pastor forgives Muslim extremists who attacked his church, citing Exodus 14:14: 'The Lord shall fight for you'
- More and more Muslims in Egypt, Saudi Arabia leaving their faith, turned off by its teachings of violence and hatred
- How controversy over a march to celebrate the conversion of Russia highlights divisions in Ukraine
- Anglicans to build new centre in Spain for pilgrims on 'The Way' to Santiago de Compostela
- Church leaders appeal for calm as elections approach in South Africa
- Pope falls while celebrating Mass in Poland