Dexter Season 8 Episode 3 live stream: Watch online 'What's Eating Dexter Morgan' (Showtime, Spoilers, Preview Video)
Dexter Season 8 Episode 3 airs on Sunday at 9 p.m. ET and fans can look forward to seeing the serial killer continuing to track down the Brain Surgeon in "What's Eating Dexter Morgan."
The episode will air on Showtime from 9 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
In last week's episode Dexter started to doubt himself, and so Dr. Vogel will attempt to show him that he is "perfect" just the way he is.
Previously Dexter, played by Michael C. Hall, got closer to Dr. Vogel, player by Charlotte Rampling, and Vogel shows the serial killer a video of her talking to his dead adopted father, Harry Morgan (James Remar) back when Dexter was just a child.
She goes on to tell him that she helped "create" Dexter through Harry's code. However, it is shown that she has an ulterior motive and asks Dexter to investigate several deaths across the city.
She had figured out that the killer was one of her former patients, and she needed Dexter's help to figure things out. Dexter used fingerprint analysis to identify Lyle Sussman, played by Scott Michael Morgan, as the killer.
However, later in the episode the serial killer later found the suspect dead in a tree.
Vogel's house was then broken into by someone, who left behind a DVD showing Sussman killing the victim. So the so-called "Brain Surgeon" is still on the loose.
According to the plot description of Dexter Season 8, Episode 3, the serial killer will continue to track down the Brain Surgeon in "What's Eating Dexter Morgan."
Some spoilers have started rumors that Vogel's apparent obsession with Dexter is because she is in fact his mother. However, other plot rumors also claim that she is the Brain Surgeon herself, and that she forces her victims to commit murder before killing them so she can study their brains.
A preview of Dexter Season 8 Episode 3 can be seen in the video below, but the episode can be watched from 9 p.m. ET Sunday night and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 4 Ways To Encourage Young People To Lead In Church
- Aberfan: The Quiet Heroism Of The Wounded Healer
- The Tax Collector And The Pharisee: How God's Mercy Is Shown To Unexpected People
- 3 Things That Need Your Prayers This Weekend
- The Crowd-Funded Bible That Reaches Out To The Young Kids Of Instagram
- The Lonely Catholic President: The Faith Of JFK
- How Britain Could Help Stamp Out Massive Global Corruption – Really Easily
- 10 Books Every Church Preacher Should Read
- 'Killer Clowns' And Flesh-Eating Zombies: How To Talk To Your Kids About Halloween
- Iraqi Army Liberates Christian Town As US Defence Secretary Flies In For Talks
- Iraqi Army Tries To Take Main Christian Town Near Mosul
- North Korean Woman Reveals How They Were Taught to Hate Christians
- 5 Out of 6 Christians In Iraq Have Been Forced To Flee Since 2003
- 'God Helped Us Come Out of Bondage,' Say 21 Nigerian Schoolgirls Freed by Boko Haram Militants
- Muslim Children As Young As Five In Pakistan Are Being Taught To Hate Christians, Says Archbishop