Danielle Bradbery 'The Voice' Winner [VIDEO]: Watch "I Want Crazy" duet performance with Hunter Hayes
Danielle Bradbery was crowned the champion of The Voice season 4 in the finale results show last night.
The 16-year-old country singer who hails from Cypress, Texas, beat the other two finalists, Michelle Chamuel and the Swon Brothers, giving Team Blake Shelton his third victorious win on the show.
After her win, she told reporters on the red carpet: "Me and Michelle were holding onto each other, shaking. When I heard my name, I could not believe it. It's going to take a while to sink in, but I'm just embracing the moment while it's here."
Bradbery is the youngest contestant to win The Voice.
Her coach Blake Shelton said: "I see us standing here talking about her 20 years from now. And I wouldn't say that with this confidence about anybody else that's ever been on this show. Danielle Bradbery is a gift to the music industry and definitely a gift to The Voice."
The finale show kicked off with a performance from Pitbull and Christina Aguilera, who showed off her weight loss in a tight fitting outfit. Country music and hip hop came together with a performance from Florida Georgia Line and Nelly.
Next season's judges will see the return of Christina Aguilera and CeeLo Green. Usher and Shakira had filled in for them this season but the judges will be back along with the veteran coaches Blake Shelton and Adam Levin who have been judges from the start.
Watch Bradbery's duet below with Hunter Hayes of "I Want Crazy" on the finale show last night:
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- Christian festival bingo: 14 things you'll definitely spot this summer
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- Paul Harcourt: It's been a difficult season for New Wine, but we've come out strong
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- The one argument that might make a hardline atheist stop and think...
- China's Muslims under threat of religious persecution
- Mike Pence: the evangelical former Catholic who may yet save Donald Trump
- Soul Survivor on the move, last year for sister festival Momentum
- Sir Cliff Richard could see BBC in court after corporation rejects his damages claim
- Democrats in disarray over party's attempts to brand Bernie Sanders as an atheist
- Erdogan shuts schools and charities as he tightens grip on Turkey
- Ted Cruz 'not a Christian' after refusing to endorse Trump
- FBI special agent called out for omitting God from U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
- Have Western churches and governments abandoned millions of Christians in this 'fractured country'?