Danielle Bradbery 'The Voice' Winner [VIDEO]: Watch "I Want Crazy" duet performance with Hunter Hayes
Danielle Bradbery was crowned the champion of The Voice season 4 in the finale results show last night.
The 16-year-old country singer who hails from Cypress, Texas, beat the other two finalists, Michelle Chamuel and the Swon Brothers, giving Team Blake Shelton his third victorious win on the show.
After her win, she told reporters on the red carpet: "Me and Michelle were holding onto each other, shaking. When I heard my name, I could not believe it. It's going to take a while to sink in, but I'm just embracing the moment while it's here."
Bradbery is the youngest contestant to win The Voice.
Her coach Blake Shelton said: "I see us standing here talking about her 20 years from now. And I wouldn't say that with this confidence about anybody else that's ever been on this show. Danielle Bradbery is a gift to the music industry and definitely a gift to The Voice."
The finale show kicked off with a performance from Pitbull and Christina Aguilera, who showed off her weight loss in a tight fitting outfit. Country music and hip hop came together with a performance from Florida Georgia Line and Nelly.
Next season's judges will see the return of Christina Aguilera and CeeLo Green. Usher and Shakira had filled in for them this season but the judges will be back along with the veteran coaches Blake Shelton and Adam Levin who have been judges from the start.
Watch Bradbery's duet below with Hunter Hayes of "I Want Crazy" on the finale show last night:
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- 'We are living in darkness': The heartbreaking suffering of refugees stranded in Greece
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Rahab the prostitute: Was she a traitor or a heroine?
- Why going to church could be the best way of evangelising
- Tom Daley and Christian Voice: What the Twitter row really has to teach us
- Why being part of a church is not optional for Christians
- Egypt's Coptic Christians protest exclusion from Olympic and other sports
- Businesses should not be able to refuse gay people services, say most US religious groups
- Anti-Christian crackdown in Cuba: Over 1,000 churches seized, Christians dragged away from homes, churches
- Euthanasia 'tourists,' including children, flock to Catholic-majority Belgium where assisted suicide is free and easy
- China: Farmer mowed down and killed after protesting land seizure
- France's top court to rule on legality of burkini ban