Danielle Bradbery 'The Voice' Winner [VIDEO]: Watch "I Want Crazy" duet performance with Hunter Hayes
Danielle Bradbery was crowned the champion of The Voice season 4 in the finale results show last night.
The 16-year-old country singer who hails from Cypress, Texas, beat the other two finalists, Michelle Chamuel and the Swon Brothers, giving Team Blake Shelton his third victorious win on the show.
After her win, she told reporters on the red carpet: "Me and Michelle were holding onto each other, shaking. When I heard my name, I could not believe it. It's going to take a while to sink in, but I'm just embracing the moment while it's here."
Bradbery is the youngest contestant to win The Voice.
Her coach Blake Shelton said: "I see us standing here talking about her 20 years from now. And I wouldn't say that with this confidence about anybody else that's ever been on this show. Danielle Bradbery is a gift to the music industry and definitely a gift to The Voice."
The finale show kicked off with a performance from Pitbull and Christina Aguilera, who showed off her weight loss in a tight fitting outfit. Country music and hip hop came together with a performance from Florida Georgia Line and Nelly.
Next season's judges will see the return of Christina Aguilera and CeeLo Green. Usher and Shakira had filled in for them this season but the judges will be back along with the veteran coaches Blake Shelton and Adam Levin who have been judges from the start.
Watch Bradbery's duet below with Hunter Hayes of "I Want Crazy" on the finale show last night:
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- The Lie Single Christians Believe And How It's Harming Mission
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- In Good Times And Bad, Why Psalm 23 Will See Us Through
- Leonard Cohen: 10 Of His Best Songs About Faith, God and Spirituality
- The Christian Comeback Is Coming, Says Brian McLaren
- Pro-life activists oppose 'ridiculous' proposal from bioethicists to force doctors to kill babies
- Christian event disrupted by extremists who oppose non-Jewish activities in Israel
- Over 160 ISIS militants killed in coalition airstrike in Iraq; jihadists surround Mosul with oil tanks
- Boko Haram militants shoot Christians returning home from church in Nigeria, killing 8; 2 other attacks claim 10 lives
- Chinese businessman who converted to Christianity from Buddhism to build $1.2m Noah's Ark replica
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians