'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 cast: New pro dancers announced, full cast reveal soon
The long wait for the list of pro dancers in "Dancing With the Stars" Season 19 is finally over. "DWTS" has made the announcement via "Good Morning America." There are other surprises revealed too.
On August 12, "DWTS" official Twitter posted a tease about the upcoming announcement that will be made on the ABC morning show. On Wednesday, the official announcement was made on "Good Morning America."
There are three new pros added to the roster and as presumed, Maksim Chmerkovskiy wasn't in the final list. This isn't much of a surprise since Chmerkovskiy did say that he was done dancing for the show already.
Mak's brother Val Chmerkovskiy was asked about what it will feel like with the absence of his brother, to which he answered, "It will feel perfectly normal." However, showrunner Rob Wade is still hoping that Maks will return to the show.
"I'm absolutely hoping Maks comes back to the show. I don't know whether it's going to be as a dancer. I think there's a number of different things we can talk to him about and the way he'd be involved in the show. Maks will always be part of 'Dancing With the Stars' in some way," Wade told E!.
"In some way" might just mean that Maks could return as a guest judge for the show now that it is confirmed that Len Goodman will not be judging in season 19.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
The complete list of "Dancing With the Stars" Season 19 pro dancers include, Tony Dovolani, Val Chmerkovskiy, Mark Ballas, Derek Hough, Artem Chignitsev, Keoikantse Motsepe, Cheryl Burke, Karina Smirnoff, Witney Carson, Peta Murgatroyd, Emma Slater and Allison Holker.
The other surprises that were revealed were about some tiny changes or additions to the show itself. It was revealed that the Tuesday night results show will only happen in the first two weeks of the dancing competition. Also, there will be a partner and guest judge switch up.
The complete celebrity cast announcement will be made in a few weeks. But according to rumors, Kandi Burruss, Kyle Richards, Tamry Barney, Vicki Gunvalson, Tim Howard, Landon Donovan, Andi Dorfman and James Storm will be joining.
Catch the season 19 premiere of "Dancing With the Stars" on September 15, at 8 p.m. on ABC.
More than 33,000 people have signed a petition that defends the conservative view on same-sex marriage taken by the pastor of HGTV stars Chip and Joanna Gaines of Fixer Upper. More than 86,000 have signed another petition calling on HGTV to keep airing the show.
Justin Bieber appeared to be in a "joking" mood, but what he said during a concert in London last week still struck a chord.
- Faith, Hope, And Politics: The Book You Need To Read In 2017
- Would Jesus Burn The Stars And Stripes?
- 3 Biblical Truths To Stand On When The World Shakes
- 7 Tips For Making The Most Of A Short Term Mission Trip
- Thousands Sign Petitions In Support Of Fixer Upper Stars Chip And Joanna Gaines
- The Rapture In Three Weeks? This Christian Computer Scientist Thinks So
- Rare Wycliffe Bible Smashes Estimate, Sells For $1.7 Million
- Revelation 7: What's It Like In Heaven?
- Trump, Farage, Erdogan, Modi All Make TIME Person Of The Year Shortlist
- More People Turning to Christ in Nepal, Which Now Hosts Over 1 Million Believers and 8,000 Churches
- Christians From Egypt Seek Refuge in Cyprus After Experiencing Brutal Persecution
- Can Muslim Women Watch Beheadings? In Response, ISIS Radio Talk Show Speaks of Modesty Amid Brutality
- Christian Couple Rewarded for Their Faith as Their Conjoined Twins Survive Risky Separation Surgeries
- Assyrian Christians Explain Why They Are Prepared To Form A Militia To Stop ISIS
- Persecution Of Christians At An All-Time High In India: Has The World Stopped Caring?