'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 cast: New pro dancers announced, full cast reveal soon
The long wait for the list of pro dancers in "Dancing With the Stars" Season 19 is finally over. "DWTS" has made the announcement via "Good Morning America." There are other surprises revealed too.
On August 12, "DWTS" official Twitter posted a tease about the upcoming announcement that will be made on the ABC morning show. On Wednesday, the official announcement was made on "Good Morning America."
There are three new pros added to the roster and as presumed, Maksim Chmerkovskiy wasn't in the final list. This isn't much of a surprise since Chmerkovskiy did say that he was done dancing for the show already.
Mak's brother Val Chmerkovskiy was asked about what it will feel like with the absence of his brother, to which he answered, "It will feel perfectly normal." However, showrunner Rob Wade is still hoping that Maks will return to the show.
"I'm absolutely hoping Maks comes back to the show. I don't know whether it's going to be as a dancer. I think there's a number of different things we can talk to him about and the way he'd be involved in the show. Maks will always be part of 'Dancing With the Stars' in some way," Wade told E!.
"In some way" might just mean that Maks could return as a guest judge for the show now that it is confirmed that Len Goodman will not be judging in season 19.
The complete list of "Dancing With the Stars" Season 19 pro dancers include, Tony Dovolani, Val Chmerkovskiy, Mark Ballas, Derek Hough, Artem Chignitsev, Keoikantse Motsepe, Cheryl Burke, Karina Smirnoff, Witney Carson, Peta Murgatroyd, Emma Slater and Allison Holker.
The other surprises that were revealed were about some tiny changes or additions to the show itself. It was revealed that the Tuesday night results show will only happen in the first two weeks of the dancing competition. Also, there will be a partner and guest judge switch up.
The complete celebrity cast announcement will be made in a few weeks. But according to rumors, Kandi Burruss, Kyle Richards, Tamry Barney, Vicki Gunvalson, Tim Howard, Landon Donovan, Andi Dorfman and James Storm will be joining.
Catch the season 19 premiere of "Dancing With the Stars" on September 15, at 8 p.m. on ABC.
"Counting On" star Jessa Duggar is expecting her second baby with husband Ben Seewald, who is due sometime in 2017. It looks like the 23-year-old Christian reality star's second pregnancy is making her feel nostalgic since she's looking back at the time she got pregnant with her firstborn Spurgeon Elliot.
Good news for newlyweds Ciara and Russell Wilson: They are finally expecting their first child together!
- Are Churches Really As Unwelcoming As Surveys Say?
- Why Pope Francis May Get The Cold Shoulder In Sweden
- God & The Presidency: The Faith of Dwight D Eisenhower
- Why I Left Church And Why I'm Going Back Again
- Out Of The Darkness: How God Transformed A Violent Criminal
- Doctor Strange: The Most Theological Marvel Movie So Far
- The Church And Argentina's Dirty War: Why The Vatican Needs To Open Its Files
- Sikh Woman Converts To Christianity After Praying To Jesus
- 3 Things Jesus' Death Teaches Us About Humanity
- Religious Freedom 'Is A Litmus Test Of Overall Freedom' Says EU Special Envoy
- 4 Countries Where Christians Are Persecuted For Their Faith
- Cathedral Lit Red In Solidarity With Persecuted Christians
- EU Parliament Votes To Protect Christians In Iraq After ISIS Is Defeated
- Vatican To Host Concert For The Poor And Homeless
- Jesus' 'Burial Slab' Uncovered For First Time In Centuries