Dancing with the Stars 2013 winner is Amber Riley! Corbin Bleu places 2nd, Jack Osbourne 3rd
WINNER OF DANCING WITH THE STARS 2013 IS AMBER RILEY!
Corbin Bleu & Karina Smirnoff placed second; Jack Osbourne & Cheryl Burke placed third.
The finale of Dancing with the Stars season 17 is taking place tonight where the final three teams will be dancing their heart out for the mirrorball trophy.
The final four teams that danced for viewers' votes in part 1 of the DWTS season finale last night were: Corbin Bleu & Karina Smirnoff; Bill Engvall & Emma Slater; Jack Osbourne & Cheryl Burke; Amber Riley & Derek Hough.
However, Bill Engvall and partner Emma Slater were sent home. Upon elimination, the comedian said, "It just goes to prove to me that there is a God, because I don't think I can make one more dance."
The three remaining finalists Corbin Bleu, Jack Osbourne and Amber Riley will be dancing for the last time tonight in part 2 of the Dancing with the Stars season 17 finale.
Be sure to tune in to ABC at 9pm tonight to see who wins the Dancing With the Stars trophy.
If you miss tonight's results show, be sure to go to the ABC website to watch the full episode online.
Yesterday, the four teams performed three dances. The first round of the finale was called 'Judges Pick' where judges chose a routine for each team to perform. The second round called the 'Samba Relay' saw each couple perform during different parts of TLC's hit song "No Scrubs." The third round featured a freestyle routine by each team.
On Nov. 26, the winner of DWTS season 17 will be announced. But before we find out who the winner is tonight, the remaining three teams will perform a new dance as part of the '24 Hour Fusion Challenge.' The three teams have selected songs for each of their rival teams to dance to tonight and each dance couple had only 24 hours to mix in two types of dances for the chosen song, which they will perform for the last time on Tuesday's episode.
Along with the final performances, singers will be on hand to provide entertainment for viewers, including Enrique Iglesias, Ylvis brothers and Lady Antebullum.
The public will be able to vote tonight to determine the winners of DWTS season 17.
The full list of contestants that took park in this season's competition are:
- "Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snookie" Polizzi
- Former NFL star Keyshawn Johnson
- Actress Valerie Harper
- "Pretty Little Liars" star Brant Daugherty
- Singer/dancer Christina Milian
- Bill Nye the Science Guy
- "Saved by the Bell" star Elizabeth Berkley
- "High School Musical" star Corbin Bleu -finalist
- "Glee" star Amber Riley -finalist
- Comedian Bill Engvall -finalist
- Jack Osbourne -finalist
- "King of Queens" star Leah Remini
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- 'We are living in darkness': The heartbreaking suffering of refugees stranded in Greece
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Rahab the prostitute: Was she a traitor or a heroine?
- Why going to church could be the best way of evangelising
- Tom Daley and Christian Voice: What the Twitter row really has to teach us
- Why being part of a church is not optional for Christians
- Egypt's Coptic Christians protest exclusion from Olympic and other sports
- Businesses should not be able to refuse gay people services, say most US religious groups
- Anti-Christian crackdown in Cuba: Over 1,000 churches seized, Christians dragged away from homes, churches
- Euthanasia 'tourists,' including children, flock to Catholic-majority Belgium where assisted suicide is free and easy
- China: Farmer mowed down and killed after protesting land seizure
- France's top court to rule on legality of burkini ban