Dancing with the Stars 2013 winner is Amber Riley! Corbin Bleu places 2nd, Jack Osbourne 3rd
WINNER OF DANCING WITH THE STARS 2013 IS AMBER RILEY!
Corbin Bleu & Karina Smirnoff placed second; Jack Osbourne & Cheryl Burke placed third.
The finale of Dancing with the Stars season 17 is taking place tonight where the final three teams will be dancing their heart out for the mirrorball trophy.
The final four teams that danced for viewers' votes in part 1 of the DWTS season finale last night were: Corbin Bleu & Karina Smirnoff; Bill Engvall & Emma Slater; Jack Osbourne & Cheryl Burke; Amber Riley & Derek Hough.
However, Bill Engvall and partner Emma Slater were sent home. Upon elimination, the comedian said, "It just goes to prove to me that there is a God, because I don't think I can make one more dance."
The three remaining finalists Corbin Bleu, Jack Osbourne and Amber Riley will be dancing for the last time tonight in part 2 of the Dancing with the Stars season 17 finale.
Be sure to tune in to ABC at 9pm tonight to see who wins the Dancing With the Stars trophy.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
If you miss tonight's results show, be sure to go to the ABC website to watch the full episode online.
Yesterday, the four teams performed three dances. The first round of the finale was called 'Judges Pick' where judges chose a routine for each team to perform. The second round called the 'Samba Relay' saw each couple perform during different parts of TLC's hit song "No Scrubs." The third round featured a freestyle routine by each team.
On Nov. 26, the winner of DWTS season 17 will be announced. But before we find out who the winner is tonight, the remaining three teams will perform a new dance as part of the '24 Hour Fusion Challenge.' The three teams have selected songs for each of their rival teams to dance to tonight and each dance couple had only 24 hours to mix in two types of dances for the chosen song, which they will perform for the last time on Tuesday's episode.
Along with the final performances, singers will be on hand to provide entertainment for viewers, including Enrique Iglesias, Ylvis brothers and Lady Antebullum.
The public will be able to vote tonight to determine the winners of DWTS season 17.
The full list of contestants that took park in this season's competition are:
- "Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snookie" Polizzi
- Former NFL star Keyshawn Johnson
- Actress Valerie Harper
- "Pretty Little Liars" star Brant Daugherty
- Singer/dancer Christina Milian
- Bill Nye the Science Guy
- "Saved by the Bell" star Elizabeth Berkley
- "High School Musical" star Corbin Bleu -finalist
- "Glee" star Amber Riley -finalist
- Comedian Bill Engvall -finalist
- Jack Osbourne -finalist
- "King of Queens" star Leah Remini
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- No Women Speakers At Your Christian Event? Here's How That Could Change
- Archbishop Of York: Government Must Not 'Scapegoat' Migrants For Failures In Housing And Jobs
- The First Trailer For The Shack Movie Is Here... And It Looks Heartbreaking, Beautiful And Brilliant
- Buzzfeed, Fixer Upper, And Gay Marriage: 3 Questions To Ask
- Why We Need To Stop Calling Our Opponents 'Evil'
- Church in Australia Removing References to Christ, Steering Clear of Religious Symbols?
- Anglican Pastor May End Up in Jail in California for Offering Prayers for Women Entering Abortion Facility
- 18 Islamists Arrested in Egypt for Burning Down Christian Homes
- South Koreans march close to presidential Blue House demanding Park resign
- Malaysia says Myanmar violence against Muslim Rohingya 'ethnic cleansing'
- Bodies of Chapecoense Plane Crash Victims Returned To Grieving Brazilian Home Town