Dancing with the Stars 2013 winner is Amber Riley! Corbin Bleu places 2nd, Jack Osbourne 3rd
WINNER OF DANCING WITH THE STARS 2013 IS AMBER RILEY!
Corbin Bleu & Karina Smirnoff placed second; Jack Osbourne & Cheryl Burke placed third.
The finale of Dancing with the Stars season 17 is taking place tonight where the final three teams will be dancing their heart out for the mirrorball trophy.
The final four teams that danced for viewers' votes in part 1 of the DWTS season finale last night were: Corbin Bleu & Karina Smirnoff; Bill Engvall & Emma Slater; Jack Osbourne & Cheryl Burke; Amber Riley & Derek Hough.
However, Bill Engvall and partner Emma Slater were sent home. Upon elimination, the comedian said, "It just goes to prove to me that there is a God, because I don't think I can make one more dance."
The three remaining finalists Corbin Bleu, Jack Osbourne and Amber Riley will be dancing for the last time tonight in part 2 of the Dancing with the Stars season 17 finale.
Be sure to tune in to ABC at 9pm tonight to see who wins the Dancing With the Stars trophy.
If you miss tonight's results show, be sure to go to the ABC website to watch the full episode online.
Yesterday, the four teams performed three dances. The first round of the finale was called 'Judges Pick' where judges chose a routine for each team to perform. The second round called the 'Samba Relay' saw each couple perform during different parts of TLC's hit song "No Scrubs." The third round featured a freestyle routine by each team.
On Nov. 26, the winner of DWTS season 17 will be announced. But before we find out who the winner is tonight, the remaining three teams will perform a new dance as part of the '24 Hour Fusion Challenge.' The three teams have selected songs for each of their rival teams to dance to tonight and each dance couple had only 24 hours to mix in two types of dances for the chosen song, which they will perform for the last time on Tuesday's episode.
Along with the final performances, singers will be on hand to provide entertainment for viewers, including Enrique Iglesias, Ylvis brothers and Lady Antebullum.
The public will be able to vote tonight to determine the winners of DWTS season 17.
The full list of contestants that took park in this season's competition are:
- "Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snookie" Polizzi
- Former NFL star Keyshawn Johnson
- Actress Valerie Harper
- "Pretty Little Liars" star Brant Daugherty
- Singer/dancer Christina Milian
- Bill Nye the Science Guy
- "Saved by the Bell" star Elizabeth Berkley
- "High School Musical" star Corbin Bleu -finalist
- "Glee" star Amber Riley -finalist
- Comedian Bill Engvall -finalist
- Jack Osbourne -finalist
- "King of Queens" star Leah Remini
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- What I Learned At Soul Survivor's #NaturallySupernatural Conference
- Not Ashamed Of The Gospel: How Paul Still Speaks To Us Today
- Fixer Upper Stars Launch New Wallpaper Range – 'They Completely Transform A Room'
- Why Lion Should Be Crowned King At The Oscars
- 5 Flawed Rulers In The Bible Who God Used To Do Good
- Christian Mum Blogger Announces Engagement To Football Star Abby Wambach
- This Alabama Church Wants To Set Up Its Own Police Force
- 'Supergroup' Of Chorister Kids Releases Album Of Choral Classics
- The Great Wall Review: A Boundary-Shifting Movie That Might Get Donald Trump Worried
- China Arrests 4 South Korean Missionaries, Expels 32 More After Raids on Churches
- Captured ISIS Militant Freely Admits Raping 200 Women From Iraqi Minorities, Says It Was 'Normal'
- Iraq Poised For Disaster As 750,000 Civilians Remain Trapped In ISIS-Held Mosul
- ISIS Releases New Video Calling For Slaughter Of Egyptian Christians
- Christian Leaders Protest Franklin Graham Visit: He 'Compromises Jesus's Mission Of Justice And Love For All
- ISIS Drowns 13 Civilians, Execute 8 Others In Mosul, Kirkuk On Charges of Collaborating With The Enemy