'Dance Moms' season 7 spoilers, rumors: ALDC moving back to Pittsburgh studio for the rest of the season?
Filming for "Dance Moms" season 7 is on the ice at the moment for the Thanksgiving break, and it will resume on Dec. 3. However, there will be big changes coming.
Dance coach Abby Lee Miller and the dancers will reportedly return to the Pittsburgh studio as opposed to the one based in Los Angeles, according to a prolific "Dance Moms" insider on Instagram.
For the rest of the "Dance Moms" season 7, the Abby Lee Dance Company (ALDC) will allegedly film in the said studio, which is now known as Appolonia Leake Dance Company. It is unclear as to why this is the case, though.
Either way, this would also mean that Miller's rival, Cathy Nesbitt-Smith, and the Candy Apples Dance Center (CADC) will also be more involved in the upcoming episodes.
It is believed that Nesbitt's dance troop will appear in three episodes or more in the second half of "Dance Moms" season 7, not counting the upcoming one, where she will make her official comeback.
Readers are advised to take this with a pinch of salt as the insider warned not to consider it as a fact yet, although they appear to be confident of the information.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Additionally, they posted again on Instagram, teasing that ALDC will indeed be filming in Pittsburgh for the next "Dance Moms" season 7 episodes.
"Dance Moms" season 7 will continue with episode 2, "Abby's Worst Nightmare," next week. The titular person is of course none other than the CADC owner, whose return was teased in the trailer for the new season.
Episode 2 will also mark Miller's major step in forming her "super team," which will involve adding a total of eight new dancers from the auditions with at least three of them — Camryn Bridges, Maesi Caes, and Daviana Fletcher — still participating in competitions.
"Dance Moms" season 7 episode 2, "Abby's Worst Nightmare," airs on Tuesday, Dec. 6, at 9 p.m. EST on Lifetime.
The girls are filming in Pittsburgh this week and next week which means Cathy is back! She has the same team she had in the beginning of Season 7 (which starts tonight at 9 on lifetime!) with team members Haley Huelsman, Ava Cota, Tara Johnson and Nicaya Wiley all returning. Chloe Smith is also joining the team for this week and next weeks competition. She was on the CADC team before, appearing in seasons 5 & 6. #dancemoms #dancemoms1 #spoilers #dmos_cadc
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Why The Local Church Is More Important Than Ever In The Digital Age
- What's Wrong With TULIP? Southern Baptists Resist 'Aggressive' Advance Of New Calvinism
- 75 Thoughts You Have At A Carol Service
- Should Protestants Pay More Attention To Mary? And What's The Immaculate Conception Anyway?
- Twitter Lights Up For #NationalChristmasTreeDay
- Four Great Christmas Videos You Might Not Have Come Across
- How Many Presents Should Your Child Receive On Christmas Day?
- 'Father Forgive': How One Christian Woman Learnt To Forgive Her Husband's Murderers
- Are You Living With A Ten-Verse Bible? Here's Why It's So Dangerous For Your Spiritual Health
- Hospitals Destroyed And Millions Starving: The Crisis In Yemen Is Worsening
- Franklin Graham Slams Time Magazine For Comparison Of Hillary Clinton To Moses
- Donald Trump Chooses Climate Sceptic and Committed Christian Scott Pruitt For Top Environment Job
- Christian Politician Faces Controversial Blasphemy Trial In Indonesia
- British Government Has Failed The Christians Of Syria And Iraq, Senior Clergy Say
- Christian Charity Compassion International Could Be Forced Out Of India