Confederations Cup 2013 live stream: Watch Italy vs Japan online free football
The Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament continues on Wednesday with Italy vs Japan, following the earlier game between Brazil and Mexico in which the host team Brazil managed to claim a second win of the tournament with a 2-0 win.
The Italy and Japan game will kick off at 6 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Earlier in the day Brazil guaranteed their spot in the next round by qualifying from the group stages with another comfortable victory. They had won 3-0 in their opening encounter against Japan, and have now followed that good work up with a 2-0 win on Wednesday. That result means that if tonight's game between Italy and Japan ends in a draw or a win for Italy then Mexico are out.
Italy know that another win today will see them progress to the next stage despite their final group game against Brazil.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
However, Japan will be doing everything in their power to ensure they take something from the game and keep their own hopes of progressing alive. If Japan draw today and beat Mexico in their final game they are still in with a shout. However, a second loss of the tournament today would see Japan eliminated and the final game with Mexico would be just a dead rubber.
The Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament on Wednesday with Italy vs Japan will kick off at 6 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Thousands Sign Petitions In Support Of Fixer Upper Stars Chip And Joanna Gaines
- The Rapture In Three Weeks? This Christian Computer Scientist Thinks So
- Rare Wycliffe Bible Smashes Estimate, Sells For $1.7 Million
- Revelation 7: What's It Like In Heaven?
- Trump, Farage, Erdogan, Modi All Make TIME Person Of The Year Shortlist
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- World Council Of Churches Activist Refused Entry To Israel And Deported
- Burqa Ban In Germany 'Wherever Legally Possible', Says Merkel
- 'Notional Christian' Vote Was The Key To Donald Trump Election Victory
- Mexico 'In Denial' Over Thousands Of Evangelicals Forced Out Of Homes
- Too Many Left Behind By Globalisation, Says Bank Of England's Mark Carney
- Christian Artists Threatened With Fines and Jail Time for Refusing to Make Gay Wedding Invitations