Confederations Cup 2013 live stream: Watch Italy vs Japan online free football
The Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament continues on Wednesday with Italy vs Japan, following the earlier game between Brazil and Mexico in which the host team Brazil managed to claim a second win of the tournament with a 2-0 win.
The Italy and Japan game will kick off at 6 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Earlier in the day Brazil guaranteed their spot in the next round by qualifying from the group stages with another comfortable victory. They had won 3-0 in their opening encounter against Japan, and have now followed that good work up with a 2-0 win on Wednesday. That result means that if tonight's game between Italy and Japan ends in a draw or a win for Italy then Mexico are out.
Italy know that another win today will see them progress to the next stage despite their final group game against Brazil.
However, Japan will be doing everything in their power to ensure they take something from the game and keep their own hopes of progressing alive. If Japan draw today and beat Mexico in their final game they are still in with a shout. However, a second loss of the tournament today would see Japan eliminated and the final game with Mexico would be just a dead rubber.
The Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament on Wednesday with Italy vs Japan will kick off at 6 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 6 Scripture verses about the heart – and why they don't mean what you think
- Study shows 'religious' countries are worse at science. What does this really tell us?
- 5 truths to cling to in the midst of uncertainty
- 'Identity' by Colton Dixon: An ambitious, vibrant and hopeful anthem
- Don't blame Islam, don't blame religion: It's people that make the world violent
- Persevering when times are tough: 6 scriptures to help you keep going
- Is it ever God's fault when we sin?
- Music in church can be a battlefield. So what's the point of it?
- In His Grip: A guide to Christian email sign-offs
- Pastor reveals horror of child sacrifices in Uganda, claims murder of innocents is big business
- Christianity is 'over' in Iraq, but 'God is not dead despite terrible persecution,' says 'Vicar of Baghdad'
- Archbishop of Canterbury: 'Christ's love and self-sacrifice will triumph over evil and despair'
- In Afghanistan, more than 1 in 10 babies die at birth. Here's why – and how it can change
- #PrayForLondon is the latest #PrayFor hashtag to trend. Sadly, there have been many others
- Fortune's 50 greatest leaders: Who is the one religious figure?