Confederations Cup 2013 live stream: Watch Italy vs Japan online free football
The Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament continues on Wednesday with Italy vs Japan, following the earlier game between Brazil and Mexico in which the host team Brazil managed to claim a second win of the tournament with a 2-0 win.
The Italy and Japan game will kick off at 6 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Earlier in the day Brazil guaranteed their spot in the next round by qualifying from the group stages with another comfortable victory. They had won 3-0 in their opening encounter against Japan, and have now followed that good work up with a 2-0 win on Wednesday. That result means that if tonight's game between Italy and Japan ends in a draw or a win for Italy then Mexico are out.
Italy know that another win today will see them progress to the next stage despite their final group game against Brazil.
However, Japan will be doing everything in their power to ensure they take something from the game and keep their own hopes of progressing alive. If Japan draw today and beat Mexico in their final game they are still in with a shout. However, a second loss of the tournament today would see Japan eliminated and the final game with Mexico would be just a dead rubber.
The Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament on Wednesday with Italy vs Japan will kick off at 6 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Children Fleeing ISIS In Mosul Find Sanctuary
- Rick Warren: How To Respond When Someone Hurts You
- Why Practising Christian Mindfulness Doesn't Mean Turning Buddhist
- Why The Pope's Historic Trip To Sweden Is So Significant
- Will Christians And Muslims Be Able To Live Side By Side In Iraq After ISIS?
- Sexual Violence: Why Christians Have To Talk About It
- Power Women: The Villagers Standing Up Against Sierra Leone's Rapists
- 3 Ancient Prayers That Will Help You Encounter God In A New Way
- Is Your Giving Doing More Harm Than Good?
- God's Newly Discovered Creations Amaze Scientists: Bizarre New Animals Found Under 'Submerged America'
- Basilica Of The Transfiguration Vandalised And Robbed
- Christians Still At Risk Of Extinction In Iraq Even After Defeat Of ISIS
- I Was Kicked Out Of Turkey For Being A Christian
- Child Refugees From Calais Head For Britain As France Prepares To Demolish Jungle
- Pope Urges Venezuelan Leader To Negotiate With Opposition Amid Crisis