Confederations Cup 2013 live stream: Watch Spain vs Italy semi final online football
The Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament continues on Thursday with a semi-final between Spain and Italy. The game should be a fantastic encounter between two European giants.
All the action will start at 3 p.m. ET and can be watched online through ESPN live stream via the link provided below.
Spain will be favorites for this game, and the tournament, but they will face stiff opposition from old adversaries, Italy.
Both teams will remember the Euro 2012 final, where they met, but Spain are the ones who came out with their biggest ever victory over Italy in the 4-0 win.
Before that game they had never beaten Italy by more than two goals.
In recent history Spain are clearly on top too, having only lost once in their last eight matches against Italy. Spain have won three, drawn four and lost one of their last eight encounters.
Spain are coming into the game in fantastic form, being unbeaten in 28 competitive games, winning 24 and drawing 4. That is a world record for FIFA, beating France's record of 27 games unbeaten that was set between 1994 and 1999.
The Spanish are also unbeaten in 25 games in all competitions, winning 20 and drawing five of those games – the last time they lost was against England in 2011.
The Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament semi-final between Spain and Italy kicks off at 3 p.m. ET and can be watched online through ESPN live stream by clicking here.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- What do you do when you just don't like someone?
- The dress code for a disciple of Christ
- Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first female-led mosque
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- Argentina: Mother Teresa nuns beaten and robbed
- Couple lose child against their wishes after court lifts temporary halt on pulling life support
- Church officials in Ghana stand up for residents whose lands are being stolen from them
- Yazidi girl disfigures self by burning her face and body to avoid becoming an ISIS sex slave
- How one youth pastor is bringing hope to persecuted Christians in Iraq
- Anglicans consider new synod to oppose gay marriage