Confederations Cup 2013 live stream: Watch Spain vs Italy semi final online football
The Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament continues on Thursday with a semi-final between Spain and Italy. The game should be a fantastic encounter between two European giants.
All the action will start at 3 p.m. ET and can be watched online through ESPN live stream via the link provided below.
Spain will be favorites for this game, and the tournament, but they will face stiff opposition from old adversaries, Italy.
Both teams will remember the Euro 2012 final, where they met, but Spain are the ones who came out with their biggest ever victory over Italy in the 4-0 win.
Before that game they had never beaten Italy by more than two goals.
In recent history Spain are clearly on top too, having only lost once in their last eight matches against Italy. Spain have won three, drawn four and lost one of their last eight encounters.
Spain are coming into the game in fantastic form, being unbeaten in 28 competitive games, winning 24 and drawing 4. That is a world record for FIFA, beating France's record of 27 games unbeaten that was set between 1994 and 1999.
The Spanish are also unbeaten in 25 games in all competitions, winning 20 and drawing five of those games – the last time they lost was against England in 2011.
The Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament semi-final between Spain and Italy kicks off at 3 p.m. ET and can be watched online through ESPN live stream by clicking here.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Rahab the prostitute: Was she a traitor or a heroine?
- Why going to church could be the best way of evangelising
- Tom Daley and Christian Voice: What the Twitter row really has to teach us
- Why being part of a church is not optional for Christians
- Seduction and beheading: What a dark Bible story tells us about goodness
- Why it's time to stop saying 'God has a special someone planned for you'
- The Story of Christ: Feature film shot in virtual reality to be released this Christmas
- Beauty queen thanks parents' faith in God for decision not to abort her despite her disability
- Bishops in Nigeria warn government against promoting culture of contraception, abortion
- Continued persecution: Christian leader in China gets 7 years in jail for 'harming social stability'
- Parents give the credit to God after their 16-year-old son survives deadly brain-eating amoeba
- Egypt: Knife-wielding attacker shot dead after stabbing guard at Coptic church
- Mark Driscoll hits out at polygamy and warns it could be legal within two decades