Confederations Cup 2013 live stream: Watch Spain vs Italy semi final online football
The Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament continues on Thursday with a semi-final between Spain and Italy. The game should be a fantastic encounter between two European giants.
All the action will start at 3 p.m. ET and can be watched online through ESPN live stream via the link provided below.
Spain will be favorites for this game, and the tournament, but they will face stiff opposition from old adversaries, Italy.
Both teams will remember the Euro 2012 final, where they met, but Spain are the ones who came out with their biggest ever victory over Italy in the 4-0 win.
Before that game they had never beaten Italy by more than two goals.
In recent history Spain are clearly on top too, having only lost once in their last eight matches against Italy. Spain have won three, drawn four and lost one of their last eight encounters.
Spain are coming into the game in fantastic form, being unbeaten in 28 competitive games, winning 24 and drawing 4. That is a world record for FIFA, beating France's record of 27 games unbeaten that was set between 1994 and 1999.
The Spanish are also unbeaten in 25 games in all competitions, winning 20 and drawing five of those games – the last time they lost was against England in 2011.
The Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament semi-final between Spain and Italy kicks off at 3 p.m. ET and can be watched online through ESPN live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Why This Old Testament Verse Is So Special - It's Full Of The Gospel
- 10 Things I've Tried – And Failed – To Give Up For Lent
- 8 Ways To Improve The Preaching In Your Church
- Remembering George Herbert: 10 Quotes From The Great Priest And Poet
- Tim Keller's Leaving Redeemer Presbyterian: 5 Lessons For Christian Leaders
- Films About Faith: Christian Today's Alternative Oscars 2017
- The Lesson For Labour From Its Forgotten Christian Socialist Leader: For The Greater Good, Corbyn Should Resign
- Five Scriptures For When You're Feeling Confused
- The 21st Century Solution To Displaying 16th Century Luther Artefacts: Print Them In 3D
- Egypt Exodus: Hundreds Of Christians Flee As ISIS Militants Go On Killing Spree
- Bishop Angaelos Implores Action For Egypt's Coptic Christians 'Being Killed In The Streets'
- Where Is Jeff Woodke? Concern Grows For Missing US Missionary
- Mexican Church Says Trump Migrant Plans Are 'Terrorism'
- Chinese Pastor Arrested After Refusing State Surveillance Of Church
- Czech Christian Jailed In Sudan Has Been Freed