Confederations Cup 2013 live stream: Watch Brazil vs Uruguay semi final online football
The Confederations Cup 2013 Semifinal between Brazil and Uruguay takes place on Wednesday, with Brazil the big favorites to win through to another Confederations Cup final.
The game is scheduled to kick off at 3 p.m. ET and can be watched online through the ESPN live stream via the link provided below.
These two nations are very familiar with one another and have met each other 70 times over a 97 year period. Out of those games Brazil are well out on top, winning 32 times compared to Uruguay's 19. Of course 19 of the matches have been draws, including two games won on penalties by Brazil, and one by Uruguay on penalties.
In 1965 in the first international game at the Estadio Mineirao, Brazil defeated Uruguay 3-0.
In recent history Brazil are unbeaten in six matches against Uruguay since a 1-0 defeat in Montevideo in July 2001. This includes Copa America semi-final wins in 2004 and 2007, both on penalties.
In this competition Brazil are on a winning streak, having won their last 10 Confederations Cup matches – which is in fact a tournament record.
The Confederations Cup 2013 semifinal between Brazil and Uruguay kicks off at 3 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- 'We are living in darkness': The heartbreaking suffering of refugees stranded in Greece
- Indonesia: Priest injured in suspected church 'terror' attack
- Christian shot by Muslim hater saved others before he died
- Man in horrific crash sees vision of God in 'glowing chariot' flying through the air, lifting and saving him
- It's OK for Christians to worry about refugees in U.S., religious freedom activist says
- Archbishop from Uganda says beating of children, wives at home should stop
- Italy earthquake: State funeral held for 35 victims