Confederations Cup 2013 live stream: Watch Brazil vs Uruguay semi final online football
The Confederations Cup 2013 Semifinal between Brazil and Uruguay takes place on Wednesday, with Brazil the big favorites to win through to another Confederations Cup final.
The game is scheduled to kick off at 3 p.m. ET and can be watched online through the ESPN live stream via the link provided below.
These two nations are very familiar with one another and have met each other 70 times over a 97 year period. Out of those games Brazil are well out on top, winning 32 times compared to Uruguay's 19. Of course 19 of the matches have been draws, including two games won on penalties by Brazil, and one by Uruguay on penalties.
In 1965 in the first international game at the Estadio Mineirao, Brazil defeated Uruguay 3-0.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
In recent history Brazil are unbeaten in six matches against Uruguay since a 1-0 defeat in Montevideo in July 2001. This includes Copa America semi-final wins in 2004 and 2007, both on penalties.
In this competition Brazil are on a winning streak, having won their last 10 Confederations Cup matches – which is in fact a tournament record.
The Confederations Cup 2013 semifinal between Brazil and Uruguay kicks off at 3 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Why It's OK If People Don't Respond To Your Evangelism
- Faith, Hope, And Politics: The Book You Need To Read In 2017
- Would Jesus Burn The Stars And Stripes?
- 3 Biblical Truths To Stand On When The World Shakes
- Thousands Sign Petitions In Support Of Fixer Upper Stars Chip And Joanna Gaines
- The Rapture In Three Weeks? This Christian Computer Scientist Thinks So
- Rare Wycliffe Bible Smashes Estimate, Sells For $1.7 Million
- Revelation 7: What's It Like In Heaven?
- Trump, Farage, Erdogan, Modi All Make TIME Person Of The Year Shortlist
- Christians accused of proselytising in Nepal cleared of charges
- Christians Struggle to Live Normal Lives in India, But They're Determined to Persevere, Bishop Says
- Dying Young Girl Is Sent Off in a Blaze of Purple Lights By Neighbours on Her Way to Spend Christmas With Jesus
- Abandoned 'Baby Girl Hope' Melts New Yorkers' Hearts; Over 500 of Them Want to Adopt Her
- British Schoolboy Celebrates Christmas the Productive Way — By Selling Christmas Trees
- World Council Of Churches Activist Refused Entry To Israel And Deported