Confederations Cup 2013 live stream: Watch Brazil vs Uruguay semi final online football
The Confederations Cup 2013 Semifinal between Brazil and Uruguay takes place on Wednesday, with Brazil the big favorites to win through to another Confederations Cup final.
The game is scheduled to kick off at 3 p.m. ET and can be watched online through the ESPN live stream via the link provided below.
These two nations are very familiar with one another and have met each other 70 times over a 97 year period. Out of those games Brazil are well out on top, winning 32 times compared to Uruguay's 19. Of course 19 of the matches have been draws, including two games won on penalties by Brazil, and one by Uruguay on penalties.
In 1965 in the first international game at the Estadio Mineirao, Brazil defeated Uruguay 3-0.
In recent history Brazil are unbeaten in six matches against Uruguay since a 1-0 defeat in Montevideo in July 2001. This includes Copa America semi-final wins in 2004 and 2007, both on penalties.
In this competition Brazil are on a winning streak, having won their last 10 Confederations Cup matches – which is in fact a tournament record.
The Confederations Cup 2013 semifinal between Brazil and Uruguay kicks off at 3 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- How 'intentional' are you - with yourself and with God?
- The 99 thoughts you have while listening to a sermon
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- The burning issue: Why the Church has got to start talking about hell
- Analysis: How Hillary Clinton's abortion platform is the most liberal in Democrat history
- US rabbi appeals to Pope Francis to shut down Catholic church at Auschwitz
- Obama takes fight to Trump with barnstorming convention speech
- Church defends decision to let travellers camp on its land
- Cardinal Pell denies abusing children in the 1970s
- France: Second church attacker was 19-year-old on terror watch list