'Clash of Clans' September 2016 update with new 'Clan Challenge' coming out in a few days?
The extremely successful mobile games developer SuperCell had just recently released its big September update for its strategy spin-off mobile game "Clash Royale." However, there is apparently still no news on when it would be releasing the September update for the original game the spin-off was based on, the free-to-play massively multiplayer online mobile video game "Clash of Clans." Given the large amount of new content that was added to "Clash Royale," it might be safe to say that fans should be expecting more of the same for "Clash of Clans."
According to the reports, the update may be bringing with it a brand new challenge mode that will allow clans to issue "friendly war requests" to any clan online. The challenge mode is expected to be quite different from the Clan Wars mode that is already in the game.
SuperCell has also debunked the rumor that it would be replacing Clan Wars altogether. The company specifically mentioned that it will be an entirely different mode on top of Clan Wars.
Aside from the new mode, fans are also expecting that the September update will contain one of the most highly requested features by the community, Town Hall level 12. While its addition within the next update has not been officially confirmed by the developer, some fans are still clinging to the hope of its arrival.
As for the update's release date, SuperCell has not yet issued any statements, but the update is expected to be released any day now. Some reports are claiming that the update may already be done and that the developer is now making the final preparations for its release.
A recently announced server maintenance break that took an entire hour to complete was also seen by some as a clear indication that SuperCell is preparing its servers for the update's arrival.
The Oakland Raiders and the Tennessee Titans will clash at LP Field in Nashville on Sunday as Week 3 of the NFL 2016 regular season continues.
The Arizona Cardinals and the Buffalo Bills clash on Sunday in a big game from the Ralph Wilson Stadium in Orchard Park. This Week 3 match up should be a good one with things starting from 1 p.m. ET.
- The Lie Single Christians Believe And How It's Harming Mission
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- In Good Times And Bad, Why Psalm 23 Will See Us Through
- Leonard Cohen: 10 Of His Best Songs About Faith, God and Spirituality
- The Christian Comeback Is Coming, Says Brian McLaren
- Pro-life activists oppose 'ridiculous' proposal from bioethicists to force doctors to kill babies
- Christian event disrupted by extremists who oppose non-Jewish activities in Israel
- Over 160 ISIS militants killed in coalition airstrike in Iraq; jihadists surround Mosul with oil tanks
- Boko Haram militants shoot Christians returning home from church in Nigeria, killing 8; 2 other attacks claim 10 lives
- Chinese businessman who converted to Christianity from Buddhism to build $1.2m Noah's Ark replica
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians