Chicago Blackhawks vs Boston Bruins live stream: Watch Stanley Cup 2013 Finals online
Chicago Blackhawks vs Boston Bruins takes place in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup 2013 Finals on Wednesday night in a match up that has hockey lovers psyched. This year's Stanley Cup Finals clash will be between two Original Six teams, and will be two of the most balanced teams in the league this season.
The Bruins will be relived to have gotten here, after looking like they were on their way out in the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs against Toronto. However, they fought back ferociously and overturned a seemingly lost situation to come through to the second round. Since that moment they have gone from strength to strength.
Meanwhile, the Blackhawks will be thanking their lucky stars they got here too, having been 3-1 down to the Red Wings in the semifinals. However, they never gave up and took it one game at a time to win three straight and make it through to the Conference Finals. There, they took down last year's champions, the Kings, and they have fully deserved their spot in the Stanley Cup Finals tonight.
The Bruins have a strong offensive lineup; even though many thought they would struggle in the Conference Finals they scored nine goals in the first two games, and that has changed the way some look at their side coming into this final.
Meanwhile for the Blackhawks Patrick Sharp has been lethal on the offense, scoring eight goals in the Playoffs, making him the second highest scorer in the postseason.
Chicago Blackhawks vs Boston Bruins in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup 2013 Finals Game 1 starts at 8 p.m. ET.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- 'We are living in darkness': The heartbreaking suffering of refugees stranded in Greece
- Italy earthquake: State funeral held for 35 victims
- Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first female-led mosque
- Scottish police seek Catholic priest's help to get rid of 'poltergeist' causing trouble inside a house
- Boko Haram leaves 1.4 million children displaced, dozens used as suicide bombers - Unicef
- Burkini ban suspended by top French court over 'breach of fundamental freedoms'
- Foundation backs Christian baker in U.S. Supreme Court case over religious freedom