Chicago Blackhawks vs Boston Bruins live stream: Watch Stanley Cup 2013 Finals online
Chicago Blackhawks vs Boston Bruins takes place in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup 2013 Finals on Wednesday night in a match up that has hockey lovers psyched. This year's Stanley Cup Finals clash will be between two Original Six teams, and will be two of the most balanced teams in the league this season.
The Bruins will be relived to have gotten here, after looking like they were on their way out in the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs against Toronto. However, they fought back ferociously and overturned a seemingly lost situation to come through to the second round. Since that moment they have gone from strength to strength.
Meanwhile, the Blackhawks will be thanking their lucky stars they got here too, having been 3-1 down to the Red Wings in the semifinals. However, they never gave up and took it one game at a time to win three straight and make it through to the Conference Finals. There, they took down last year's champions, the Kings, and they have fully deserved their spot in the Stanley Cup Finals tonight.
The Bruins have a strong offensive lineup; even though many thought they would struggle in the Conference Finals they scored nine goals in the first two games, and that has changed the way some look at their side coming into this final.
Meanwhile for the Blackhawks Patrick Sharp has been lethal on the offense, scoring eight goals in the Playoffs, making him the second highest scorer in the postseason.
Chicago Blackhawks vs Boston Bruins in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup 2013 Finals Game 1 starts at 8 p.m. ET.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- Paul Harcourt: It's been a difficult season for New Wine, but we've come out strong
- How Big Sam manages for success: What the Church can learn from the new England football coach
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- The one argument that might make a hardline atheist stop and think...
- China's Muslims under threat of religious persecution
- Mike Pence: the evangelical former Catholic who may yet save Donald Trump
- Soul Survivor on the move, last year for sister festival Momentum
- Ted Cruz 'not a Christian' after refusing to endorse Trump
- FBI special agent called out for omitting God from U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
- Have Western churches and governments abandoned millions of Christians in this 'fractured country'?
- Christianity is this ancient country's key to survival: Where people defend their faith 'to the last drop of blood'
- New exhibition at Durham shows spread of early Christianity in Britain
- US cardinal says Islam 'wants to govern the world'