Chelsea vs Paris St-Germain live stream: Watch online Champions League Quarterfinals 2014 [start time]
Chelsea vs Paris St-Germain takes place on Wednesday night in a massive Champions League clash as the best teams in Europe look to push for a place in the semi finals.
Today's first leg match up will start at 7.45 p.m. BST (2.45 p.m. ET) and can be watched online through live stream – free for subscribers – via the link provided below.
In team news, striker Fernando Torres is set to start in attack for the Blues. Samuel Eto'o is out injured, and that should make way for the Spanish striker to make an impact on Europe's biggest stage.
In other team news for Chelsea, left-back Ashley Cole is out with a knee injury, where as Nemanja Matic and Mohamed Salah will also both miss today's game as they are cup-tied.
Meanwhile, for the French side, there are doubts over defender Thiago Silva after the player suffered a fractured cheekbone. However, reports have claimed that he will still be available, and will wear a mask for the game to protest his injury.
PSG will be looking to Zlatan Ibrahimovic to make the impact needed to defeat the English giants. The striker has scored a club record 40 goals in all competitions so far this season, and he will line up alongside record signing Edinson Cavani to try and put Chelsea on the back foot.
The French side have an amazing recent record at home in Europe. They have not lost in the Parc des Princes for 28 consecutive European games, and the last time they did suffer a European defeat here was way back in 2006 when they were toppled by Hapoel Tel-Aviv in a 4-2 result.
PSG manager Laurent Blanc is unfazed by lining up against Chelsea, saying, "We're going to stick to our philosophy. If we start getting scared of being hit on the break we'll play against nature and it's not going to do us any good. We know there are going to be counter-attacks and we'll get ready for that but we are not going to just defend."
Chelsea and PSG will start at 7.45 p.m. BST and can be watched online by clicking here.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- The burning issue: Why the Church has got to start talking about hell
- Come to church this week for poets, rock stars, circus skills and 'champing'
- Lead us not into the temptations of Twitter, warns Pope Francis
- Vice-President Kaine? Find out six facts about his faith
- How your holidays can still be holy days
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- Christian festival bingo: 14 things you'll definitely spot this summer
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- Cardinal Burke: 'My mother was advised to abort me'
- Priest's throat slit in Church hostage attack in France
- Japan: Church commemorating 26 crucified Christians may become UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Sanders supporters boo and jeer Hillary Clinton at Democrat Convention
- #ThisFlag Pastor Evan Mawarire: 'I am not abandoning Zimbabwe'
- Japan: 19 killed in their sleep, many wounded in knife attack on centre for disabled