Chelsea vs Benfica live stream free: watch online Europa League final football
Chelsea vs Benfica takes place in the Europa League final on Wednesday night, with Chelsea looking to become the first team ever to win Europe's second tier competition the season following winning the Champions League. The game is scheduled to kick off at 7.45 p.m. BST and can be watched online through free live stream (details below).
The final is being held this year at the Amsterdam ArenA, and should see an entertaining game.
Chelsea's captain John Terry is set to miss the final after suffering an ankle injury in Saturday's 2-1 win over Aston Villa.
That news means that Terry once again misses the final of a top European competition – last season he missed the Champions League final after he was suspended for the game.
According to reports, Terry, 32, went for a pre-match walk about with his team but was seen limping heavily, spreading rumors that he will be certain to miss out come game time.
Meanwhile, Chelsea pair Ramires and David Luiz could face their former club, and will be hoping to get one over on them and claim the cup.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Benfica meanwhile are coming into the game off the back of a terrible defeat against FC Porto – a loss which could mean they lose out on their domestic title. In that game Kelvin scored an injury-time goal as Porto won 2-1. That loss ended Benfica's unbeaten domestic league season, and saw FC Porto go top with just one more game of the season to go each.
Coming into the game tonight, Blues forward Juan Mata has said: "We have now the chance to win two European trophies in a row, which is not easy for any club."
Meanwhile, defender Branislav Ivanovic said: "All the season has been difficult, but now is almost the end and we have to do everything to finish the job off. It's going to be very hard. We will play against Benfica, a very good team. It's very important for us as a group to get the chance to finish the season with a trophy."
Chelsea vs Benfica kicks off at 7.45 p.m. BST and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- No Women Speakers At Your Christian Event? Here's How That Could Change
- Archbishop Of York: Government Must Not 'Scapegoat' Migrants For Failures In Housing And Jobs
- The First Trailer For The Shack Movie Is Here... And It Looks Heartbreaking, Beautiful And Brilliant
- Buzzfeed, Fixer Upper, And Gay Marriage: 3 Questions To Ask
- Why We Need To Stop Calling Our Opponents 'Evil'
- Putin Says Trump 'Clever', Will Understand New Responsibilities
- Rebels Say They Won't Leave Aleppo; Syrian Army Sees Operation Over In Weeks
- Mourners Gather At Church To Remember Oakland Fire Victims
- Church in Australia Removing References to Christ, Steering Clear of Religious Symbols?
- Anglican Pastor May End Up in Jail in California for Offering Prayers for Women Entering Abortion Facility
- 18 Islamists Arrested in Egypt for Burning Down Christian Homes