Chelsea vs Benfica live stream free: watch online Europa League final football
Chelsea vs Benfica takes place in the Europa League final on Wednesday night, with Chelsea looking to become the first team ever to win Europe's second tier competition the season following winning the Champions League. The game is scheduled to kick off at 7.45 p.m. BST and can be watched online through free live stream (details below).
The final is being held this year at the Amsterdam ArenA, and should see an entertaining game.
Chelsea's captain John Terry is set to miss the final after suffering an ankle injury in Saturday's 2-1 win over Aston Villa.
That news means that Terry once again misses the final of a top European competition – last season he missed the Champions League final after he was suspended for the game.
According to reports, Terry, 32, went for a pre-match walk about with his team but was seen limping heavily, spreading rumors that he will be certain to miss out come game time.
Meanwhile, Chelsea pair Ramires and David Luiz could face their former club, and will be hoping to get one over on them and claim the cup.
Benfica meanwhile are coming into the game off the back of a terrible defeat against FC Porto – a loss which could mean they lose out on their domestic title. In that game Kelvin scored an injury-time goal as Porto won 2-1. That loss ended Benfica's unbeaten domestic league season, and saw FC Porto go top with just one more game of the season to go each.
Coming into the game tonight, Blues forward Juan Mata has said: "We have now the chance to win two European trophies in a row, which is not easy for any club."
Meanwhile, defender Branislav Ivanovic said: "All the season has been difficult, but now is almost the end and we have to do everything to finish the job off. It's going to be very hard. We will play against Benfica, a very good team. It's very important for us as a group to get the chance to finish the season with a trophy."
Chelsea vs Benfica kicks off at 7.45 p.m. BST and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- Christian festival bingo: 14 things you'll definitely spot this summer
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- Paul Harcourt: It's been a difficult season for New Wine, but we've come out strong
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- The one argument that might make a hardline atheist stop and think...
- China's Muslims under threat of religious persecution
- Mike Pence: the evangelical former Catholic who may yet save Donald Trump
- Soul Survivor on the move, last year for sister festival Momentum
- Erdogan shuts schools and charities as he tightens grip on Turkey
- Ted Cruz 'not a Christian' after refusing to endorse Trump
- FBI special agent called out for omitting God from U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
- Have Western churches and governments abandoned millions of Christians in this 'fractured country'?
- Christianity is this ancient country's key to survival: Where people defend their faith 'to the last drop of blood'
- New exhibition at Durham shows spread of early Christianity in Britain