Chelsea vs Benfica live stream free: watch online Europa League final football
Chelsea vs Benfica takes place in the Europa League final on Wednesday night, with Chelsea looking to become the first team ever to win Europe's second tier competition the season following winning the Champions League. The game is scheduled to kick off at 7.45 p.m. BST and can be watched online through free live stream (details below).
The final is being held this year at the Amsterdam ArenA, and should see an entertaining game.
Chelsea's captain John Terry is set to miss the final after suffering an ankle injury in Saturday's 2-1 win over Aston Villa.
That news means that Terry once again misses the final of a top European competition – last season he missed the Champions League final after he was suspended for the game.
According to reports, Terry, 32, went for a pre-match walk about with his team but was seen limping heavily, spreading rumors that he will be certain to miss out come game time.
Meanwhile, Chelsea pair Ramires and David Luiz could face their former club, and will be hoping to get one over on them and claim the cup.
Benfica meanwhile are coming into the game off the back of a terrible defeat against FC Porto – a loss which could mean they lose out on their domestic title. In that game Kelvin scored an injury-time goal as Porto won 2-1. That loss ended Benfica's unbeaten domestic league season, and saw FC Porto go top with just one more game of the season to go each.
Coming into the game tonight, Blues forward Juan Mata has said: "We have now the chance to win two European trophies in a row, which is not easy for any club."
Meanwhile, defender Branislav Ivanovic said: "All the season has been difficult, but now is almost the end and we have to do everything to finish the job off. It's going to be very hard. We will play against Benfica, a very good team. It's very important for us as a group to get the chance to finish the season with a trophy."
Chelsea vs Benfica kicks off at 7.45 p.m. BST and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- The burning issue: Why the Church has got to start talking about hell
- Come to church this week for poets, rock stars, circus skills and 'champing'
- Lead us not into the temptations of Twitter, warns Pope Francis
- Vice-President Kaine? Find out six facts about his faith
- How your holidays can still be holy days
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- Why Pope Francis may not be particularly welcome in Poland
- Religious people oppose genetic engineering to enhance human abilities
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Many thousands of displaced children in Nigeria on brink of starvation
- Florida Gators' Cristian Garcia credits God with using him to stop alleged sexual assault on a woman
- Senior Church leader warns of 'copycat killings' after French priest has throat slit