Chelsea vs Benfica live stream free: watch online Europa League final football
Chelsea vs Benfica takes place in the Europa League final on Wednesday night, with Chelsea looking to become the first team ever to win Europe's second tier competition the season following winning the Champions League. The game is scheduled to kick off at 7.45 p.m. BST and can be watched online through free live stream (details below).
The final is being held this year at the Amsterdam ArenA, and should see an entertaining game.
Chelsea's captain John Terry is set to miss the final after suffering an ankle injury in Saturday's 2-1 win over Aston Villa.
That news means that Terry once again misses the final of a top European competition – last season he missed the Champions League final after he was suspended for the game.
According to reports, Terry, 32, went for a pre-match walk about with his team but was seen limping heavily, spreading rumors that he will be certain to miss out come game time.
Meanwhile, Chelsea pair Ramires and David Luiz could face their former club, and will be hoping to get one over on them and claim the cup.
Benfica meanwhile are coming into the game off the back of a terrible defeat against FC Porto – a loss which could mean they lose out on their domestic title. In that game Kelvin scored an injury-time goal as Porto won 2-1. That loss ended Benfica's unbeaten domestic league season, and saw FC Porto go top with just one more game of the season to go each.
Coming into the game tonight, Blues forward Juan Mata has said: "We have now the chance to win two European trophies in a row, which is not easy for any club."
Meanwhile, defender Branislav Ivanovic said: "All the season has been difficult, but now is almost the end and we have to do everything to finish the job off. It's going to be very hard. We will play against Benfica, a very good team. It's very important for us as a group to get the chance to finish the season with a trophy."
Chelsea vs Benfica kicks off at 7.45 p.m. BST and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- 'We are living in darkness': The heartbreaking suffering of refugees stranded in Greece
- Italy earthquake: State funeral held for 35 victims
- Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first female-led mosque
- Scottish police call on help of priest to get rid of 'poltergeist' causing trouble inside a house
- Boko Haram leaves 1.4 million children displaced, dozens used as suicide bombers - Unicef
- Burkini ban suspended by top French court over 'breach of fundamental freedoms'
- Foundation backs Christian baker in U.S. Supreme Court case over religious freedom