Casey Anthony owes $100K to search company who looked for Caylee (video)
Casey Anthony, the woman acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony, reportedly owes over $100,000 in expenses to a Texas search and rescue organisation that was involved in the search for her child.
According to recent bankruptcy court documents, attorneys for Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery say that Anthony knew that her daughter was already dead when the search team began their search for Caylee in 2008.
The 27-year-old first reported her daughter missing in 2008, before later changing her story multiple times. She was arrested and charged with first-degree murder of her child. But after a six week trial, she was found not guilty on all counts of of first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, and aggravated manslaughter. Her attorney claimed that Caylee had accidentally drowned in a family swimming pool.
Three years after the death of Caylee, Anthony's acquittal in July 2011 was a shock to the nation, and she had since gone into hiding in Florida. She filed for bankruptcy in January this year, claiming that she is unemployed, has just $1,000 in assets and $792,000 in liabilities. According to ABC News, Equusearch says that the $100,000 debt should not be discharged from Anthony.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 4 Ways To Encourage Young People To Lead In Church
- Aberfan: The Quiet Heroism Of The Wounded Healer
- The Tax Collector And The Pharisee: How God's Mercy Is Shown To Unexpected People
- 3 Things That Need Your Prayers This Weekend
- The Crowd-Funded Bible That Reaches Out To The Young Kids Of Instagram
- The Lonely Catholic President: The Faith Of JFK
- How Britain Could Help Stamp Out Massive Global Corruption – Really Easily
- 10 Books Every Church Preacher Should Read
- 'Killer Clowns' And Flesh-Eating Zombies: How To Talk To Your Kids About Halloween
- Iraqi Army Liberates Christian Town As US Defence Secretary Flies In For Talks
- Iraqi Army Tries To Take Main Christian Town Near Mosul
- North Korean Woman Reveals How They Were Taught to Hate Christians
- 5 Out of 6 Christians In Iraq Have Been Forced To Flee Since 2003
- 'God Helped Us Come Out of Bondage,' Say 21 Nigerian Schoolgirls Freed by Boko Haram Militants
- Muslim Children As Young As Five In Pakistan Are Being Taught To Hate Christians, Says Archbishop