Britney another baby [VIDEO]: "I want a girl.. maybe in the future" comment sparks pregnancy rumors
Britney Spears has hinted that she wants another baby.
The 31-year-old pop star is already a mom to Sean, 7, and Jayden, 6, but she is not ruling out not having any more children.
The former X Factor USA judge told Extra! host Mario Lopez that she would like to have another baby, preferably a daughter.
In the interview, Lopez, who has a daughter, told Spears that he was jealous that she had two little boys. Spears replied by saying she's always wanted a girl. When Lopez asked if there could be another baby in the future, Britney said "Aww! I want a girl. Maybe [in the future]."
When asked if her sons would like to be a performer like their mom, Spears told Lopez: : "They do like attention, so I think they would probably be a little good in the limelight. We're taking baby steps at this point as far as agencies and stuff like that goes, but they're little comedians, so we'll see."
Spears judged the second season of X Factor USA before quitting to take on a residency in Las Vegas, which is set to start this fall. She has revealed that she has been working hard to keep in shape the show.
Spears recently revealed her workout routine to keep in shape to Extra. "I really love doing yoga. I have two separate trainers that come in and we play with it. I don't like doing the same thing all the time, but my main ritual is yoga. I do a lot of yoga," she said.
The mother-of-two graces the magazine of Shapa magazine's July issue. She told the magazine: 'The [Vegas] performances won't be simple … a massive party from start to finish. And to pull this off, I have to be in top condition and running at full speed."
Watch Britney Spears' interview with Mario Lopez below.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Pope Francis: Christians Face Daily Battle With Satan
- 'Can I get a witness?' Whatever happened to sharing our testimonies?
- It's Been 500 Years Since The Reformation. Now Is The Time To Admit We Need Each Other
- What Does The Bible Have To Say About A Trump Presidency?
- Truth And Justice Meet: Why We Should Celebrate The Freedom Of Chelsea Manning
- Unsatisfied At Work? Here's How To Find Fulfilment
- Auschwitz Memorial Museum Director Appeals For Death Camp Staff Documents
- Real Christian Men Do This
- Hope Amid Crisis: Testimonies Of Christian Transformation In War-Torn Syria
- The Gambia Explainer: What Will Happen Next?
- 145,000 Indian Children Without Support As Compassion's Funds Cut Off By Government
- Holy Spirit 'Stirring' In War-Ravaged Aleppo As Muslims Seek Refuge in Christian Prayer Tents
- Germany Rejecting 'Almost All' Applications for Asylum of Christian Refugees, Pastor Reveals
- 'There's a God Up There': Last Man on the Moon Who Marvelled At 'Majestic' Earth Passes Into Eternity
- €700 Fine For Artist Who 'Defiled Church' By Doing Press-Ups On The Altar