Britney another baby [VIDEO]: "I want a girl.. maybe in the future" comment sparks pregnancy rumors
Britney Spears has hinted that she wants another baby.
The 31-year-old pop star is already a mom to Sean, 7, and Jayden, 6, but she is not ruling out not having any more children.
The former X Factor USA judge told Extra! host Mario Lopez that she would like to have another baby, preferably a daughter.
In the interview, Lopez, who has a daughter, told Spears that he was jealous that she had two little boys. Spears replied by saying she's always wanted a girl. When Lopez asked if there could be another baby in the future, Britney said "Aww! I want a girl. Maybe [in the future]."
When asked if her sons would like to be a performer like their mom, Spears told Lopez: : "They do like attention, so I think they would probably be a little good in the limelight. We're taking baby steps at this point as far as agencies and stuff like that goes, but they're little comedians, so we'll see."
Spears judged the second season of X Factor USA before quitting to take on a residency in Las Vegas, which is set to start this fall. She has revealed that she has been working hard to keep in shape the show.
Spears recently revealed her workout routine to keep in shape to Extra. "I really love doing yoga. I have two separate trainers that come in and we play with it. I don't like doing the same thing all the time, but my main ritual is yoga. I do a lot of yoga," she said.
The mother-of-two graces the magazine of Shapa magazine's July issue. She told the magazine: 'The [Vegas] performances won't be simple … a massive party from start to finish. And to pull this off, I have to be in top condition and running at full speed."
Watch Britney Spears' interview with Mario Lopez below.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- Paul Harcourt: It's been a difficult season for New Wine, but we've come out strong
- How Big Sam manages for success: What the Church can learn from the new England football coach
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- The one argument that might make a hardline atheist stop and think...
- China's Muslims under threat of religious persecution
- Mike Pence: the evangelical former Catholic who may yet save Donald Trump
- Soul Survivor on the move, last year for sister festival Momentum
- Ted Cruz 'not a Christian' after refusing to endorse Trump
- FBI special agent called out for omitting God from U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
- Have Western churches and governments abandoned millions of Christians in this 'fractured country'?
- Christianity is this ancient country's key to survival: Where people defend their faith 'to the last drop of blood'
- New exhibition at Durham shows spread of early Christianity in Britain
- US cardinal says Islam 'wants to govern the world'