Britney another baby [VIDEO]: "I want a girl.. maybe in the future" comment sparks pregnancy rumors
Britney Spears has hinted that she wants another baby.
The 31-year-old pop star is already a mom to Sean, 7, and Jayden, 6, but she is not ruling out not having any more children.
The former X Factor USA judge told Extra! host Mario Lopez that she would like to have another baby, preferably a daughter.
In the interview, Lopez, who has a daughter, told Spears that he was jealous that she had two little boys. Spears replied by saying she's always wanted a girl. When Lopez asked if there could be another baby in the future, Britney said "Aww! I want a girl. Maybe [in the future]."
When asked if her sons would like to be a performer like their mom, Spears told Lopez: : "They do like attention, so I think they would probably be a little good in the limelight. We're taking baby steps at this point as far as agencies and stuff like that goes, but they're little comedians, so we'll see."
Spears judged the second season of X Factor USA before quitting to take on a residency in Las Vegas, which is set to start this fall. She has revealed that she has been working hard to keep in shape the show.
Spears recently revealed her workout routine to keep in shape to Extra. "I really love doing yoga. I have two separate trainers that come in and we play with it. I don't like doing the same thing all the time, but my main ritual is yoga. I do a lot of yoga," she said.
The mother-of-two graces the magazine of Shapa magazine's July issue. She told the magazine: 'The [Vegas] performances won't be simple … a massive party from start to finish. And to pull this off, I have to be in top condition and running at full speed."
Watch Britney Spears' interview with Mario Lopez below.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Are Churches Really As Unwelcoming As Surveys Say?
- Why Pope Francis May Get The Cold Shoulder In Sweden
- God & The Presidency: The Faith of Dwight D Eisenhower
- Why I Left Church And Why I'm Going Back Again
- Out Of The Darkness: How God Transformed A Violent Criminal
- Doctor Strange: The Most Theological Marvel Movie So Far
- The Church And Argentina's Dirty War: Why The Vatican Needs To Open Its Files
- Sikh Woman Converts To Christianity After Praying To Jesus
- 3 Things Jesus' Death Teaches Us About Humanity
- Religious Freedom 'Is A Litmus Test Of Overall Freedom' Says EU Special Envoy
- 4 Countries Where Christians Are Persecuted For Their Faith
- Cathedral Lit Red In Solidarity With Persecuted Christians
- EU Parliament Votes To Protect Christians In Iraq After ISIS Is Defeated
- Vatican To Host Concert For The Poor And Homeless
- Jesus' 'Burial Slab' Uncovered For First Time In Centuries