Britney another baby [VIDEO]: "I want a girl.. maybe in the future" comment sparks pregnancy rumors
Britney Spears has hinted that she wants another baby.
The 31-year-old pop star is already a mom to Sean, 7, and Jayden, 6, but she is not ruling out not having any more children.
The former X Factor USA judge told Extra! host Mario Lopez that she would like to have another baby, preferably a daughter.
In the interview, Lopez, who has a daughter, told Spears that he was jealous that she had two little boys. Spears replied by saying she's always wanted a girl. When Lopez asked if there could be another baby in the future, Britney said "Aww! I want a girl. Maybe [in the future]."
When asked if her sons would like to be a performer like their mom, Spears told Lopez: : "They do like attention, so I think they would probably be a little good in the limelight. We're taking baby steps at this point as far as agencies and stuff like that goes, but they're little comedians, so we'll see."
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Spears judged the second season of X Factor USA before quitting to take on a residency in Las Vegas, which is set to start this fall. She has revealed that she has been working hard to keep in shape the show.
Spears recently revealed her workout routine to keep in shape to Extra. "I really love doing yoga. I have two separate trainers that come in and we play with it. I don't like doing the same thing all the time, but my main ritual is yoga. I do a lot of yoga," she said.
The mother-of-two graces the magazine of Shapa magazine's July issue. She told the magazine: 'The [Vegas] performances won't be simple … a massive party from start to finish. And to pull this off, I have to be in top condition and running at full speed."
Watch Britney Spears' interview with Mario Lopez below.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- Archbishop Of York: Government Must Not 'Scapegoat' Migrants For Failures In Housing And Jobs
- Buzzfeed, Fixer Upper, And Gay Marriage: 3 Questions To Ask
- Why We Need To Stop Calling Our Opponents 'Evil'
- Scorsese Meets With Pope Before Vatican Screening Of Oscar-Tipped Christian Persecution Movie
- Netflix's 'Stranger Things' Inspires Christian Charity Christmas Video
- Archbishop Of Nigeria To Settle Row Between Bishop And His Church After They Locked Him Out
- The Calais Refugee 'Problem' Has Merely Been Displaced, Not Solved
- Thousands Fleeing ISIS At Risk As Temperatures Plummet Near Mosul
- Religious Freedom 'Deteriorated Tremendously' In 2016
- 200,000 Muslims Protest In Jakarta To Demand Jail For Christian Governor
- Ancient Set of Books Mentioning Jesus Christ Is Genuine, Scholars Confirm